Ancient Nuclear Reactor Found

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
"Two billion years ago parts of an African uranium deposit spontaneously underwent nuclear fission. The details of this remarkable phenomenon are just now becoming clear"

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ancient-nuclear-reactor/

Genesis-Soldier
seems pretty cool, to have this kind of natural set up to orchestrate and contain a nuclear reaction of that level is verging on miracle levels

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
seems pretty cool, to have this kind of natural set up to orchestrate and contain a nuclear reaction of that level is verging on miracle levels

Yea this basically shows we used to be just as advanced if not more so then we are now.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea this basically shows we used to be just as advanced if not more so then we are now.

This was something that happened 2 billion years ago in a naturally occurring uranium deposit in Africa. It underwent nuclear fission, spontaneously, due to a very specific set of physical requirements being present in the deposit.

This was not an anthropogenic nuclear reaction.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
This was something that happened 2 billion years ago in a naturally occurring uranium deposit in Africa. It underwent nuclear fission, spontaneously, due to a very specific set of physical requirements being present in the deposit.

This was not an anthropogenic nuclear reaction.

Ah thanks, there has been lots of great discoveries like the Baghdad battery, Natrual gas pipelines in ancient, brain surgery in ancient Egypt, the pyramids.

Shakyamunison

"We" didn't exist 2 billion years ago.

Robtard
Ron L. Hubbard disagrees

#allhaillordxenu

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
Ron L. Hubbard disagrees

#allhaillordxenu

I tried reading one of his books. It was not a very good.

Robtard
I thought about reading 'Battlefield Earth', as I like SciFi, but still haven't.

FinalAnswer
Pretty sure that book has more in common with Fantasy then Sci Fi

Robtard
It's listed under "Science Fiction".

Tzeentch
So's your mum.

Robtard
Ouch, someone better call the burn unit.

Tzeentch
gottem

The Nuul
Clearly aliens made it.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The Nuul
Clearly aliens made it.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/see-i-told-you-aliens-did-it.png

Wonder Man
Proof of Adamantium.

Surtur

Oh we definitely were probably at least more advanced in the past then people think. 96% of human history is utterly lost to us until someone invents a time machine. There are things constructed in the last 5-10 thousand years alone that we really can't give any valid explanation to as to how primitives created them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.