Qui Gon Jinn vs. Anakin Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Vorpal Ruin
Qui Gon should win with difficulty. Anakin Solo was a beast, but he died way young and never saw his full potential, which, if written, would have certainly surpassed Qui Gon's own skill. It's possible that Anakin could have the raw force power to overcome him.

ares834
Anakin.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin.

Trocity
Haven't read the Vong series in years but probably Qui-Gon.

Fated Xtasy
Guys, guys, guys! Hold on a minute here. I mean come on Anakin spared Jacen, certainly this means something, I mean by god man! Open your eyes!

Joking aside. Not sure, but I'd give the force edge to Anakin, he's TKed boulders as an eleven year old and has completely stopped a giant snakes heart. Not sure what he's done as a fifteen year old. But I'm sure I'll find something in vector prime once I finish it.

carthage
Those aren't even his best feats, in Star by Star he blasted a durasteel door on Myrkr open, ripped out a Massassi tree alongside Tahiri, killed scores of Vong protecting Mara, and defeated scores of Vong slave soldiers. He's as skilled imo Jinn wouldn't have the stamina to do what he did on Myrkr or the Battle of Dantooine imo

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by carthage
Those aren't even his best feats, in Star by Star he blasted a durasteel door on Myrkr open, ripped out a Massassi tree alongside Tahiri, killed scores of Vong protecting Mara, and defeated scores of Vong slave soldiers. He's as skilled imo Jinn wouldn't have the stamina to do what he did on Myrkr or the Battle of Dantooine imo

Anakin would have more stamina, true, but I don't see him lasting long enough to exhaust Qui Gon. Not that it would be a short or easy victory, but that it wouldn't require nearly the amount of stamina that Anakin displayed rescuing Tahiri.

carthage
He can fall back on power if he finds himself being outdueled, which I find odd considering as of Star by Star he has a higher kill count than Jacen- and was capable of beating scores of Vong while exhausted/on the run. If he uses his TK he can win a majority imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.