Mutated Captain America VS Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Stryker manages to capture Captain America and does some experiments on him.
He grants him Wolverine's healing factor, as well as Havok's energy blasts (with the same level of control Alex displays by the end of Vietnam). Cap is also given a modified version of the wrist magnet he uses for his shield, allowing him to recall it from anywhere within a 100m radius of him.

Stryker decides to pit him against Weapon X Deadpool, to see which one is the real perfect soldier.

- Fight takes place in a walled off, empty arena, the size of a of football field.
- Bloodlusted/Morals off.
- For this match, we're assuming that a clean, full strength shield strike could decapitate Deadpool.
- First one who can disable the other one for a 10 count is the victor.

Who wins?

EDIT: Just to be CLEAR, this is end of film Deadpool, not unmodified Wade. And by disable I mean physically unable to continue fighting for at least a 10 count.

Genesis-Soldier
damn this is going to be a good fight, Deadpool was controlled i believe (i know he could see messages but he seemed quite calm and inhibited)

Frenzied Deadpool Versus Upgraded Cap with blood lust is just two titans going at it.

cap has the reflexes for optic vision bouts and teleportation tactics but i dont see him easily going for the full force decap strike.

i want to go Deapool for the win but what is he like out of control?
havok's energy blasts and Logans healing factor both in a modified cap and recalled shield ////

19/30 Cap Wins. its close but just over half in my opinion

Time Immemorial
Wolverine got his head off. Amped Cap will as well.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Wolverine got his head off. Amped Cap will as well.

Well, to be fair, Creed was a convenient distraction that helped Logan. I do think amped Cap can take win, but he is going to have to really work for it. I think the key is whether he can adapt to fighting someone who is a teleporter.

Genesis-Soldier
pretty sure creed was a bit higher then logan

and to be fair it was a 2v1 fight, bit harder then a one on one but they wernt exactly at the Mutated Cap Level

Surtur
Creed wasn't just a bit higher then Logan, he beat the everloving shit out of him. It should say something about the difference between them when you realize Wolverine had to go and get his skeleton covered in adamantium just to have a shot.

Prior to that it seemed the only thing Logan had above him was healing factor.

Genesis-Soldier
a better healing factor, creed has some i believe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.