B-team runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
B-team consists of the Jedi seen in RotS (minus Mace Windu), so Fisto, Kolar and Tiin.

All others are also at their peak, unless specified otherwise.

They get full power and health restored after each battle.

Setting: Chancellor's office (but instead of Sidious they face other opponents)

No amp/prep time.

How far do they go?

1. DoE Bane
2. TPM Maul
3. HoT
4. Ulic
5. Malgus

EmperorSidious2
I think in all of these fisto will be killed easily. And with that I don't see the team clearing at all. They might be able to pass 1 and 2 but I'm skeptical about 1 as bane as superior force powers possibly.

Stigma
Why Fisto should fall first? He was the last one out of these three that Sidious took out in RotS.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Stigma
Why Fisto should fall first? He was the last one out of these three that Sidious took out in RotS.

Well wasn't his attention more on the left side of the team, and also he was done with in seconds. He can be the last to go then, if that makes you happy.

Q99
Yes, Fisto was the strongest of the three. And I guess Tiin likely the weakest...

Hero of Python
Stops at 2 probably....TPM Obi-Wan wasn't too far below some of the weaker council members and Qui Gon was one of the order's best duelist. And we saw what Maul did to them.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Stops at 2 probably....TPM Obi-Wan wasn't too far below some of the weaker council members and Qui Gon was one of the order's best duelist. And we saw what Maul did to them.

Lol this is horrible logic. Because Maul took down a Padawan and ONE of the Order's most powerful swordsmen he can take 3 of these swordsmen? Nah. The team gets to Malgus and dies.

carthage
Done at Malgus

Q99
Yea, probably Malgus.

Trocity
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Lol this is horrible logic. Because Maul took down a Padawan and ONE of the Order's most powerful swordsmen he can take 3 of these swordsmen? Nah. The team gets to Malgus and dies.

thumb up

Also, lol @ the idea of DoE Bane killing them..

NewGuy01
They honestly clear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.