Create a strike team to kill Prime Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
*3 characters max

*No Caedus, Luke, Sidious, Vitiate, Abeloth, or Ones of Mortis

*Setting = Old Republic Era Jedi Temple on Tython

-
-
-

Prime Yoda

vs.

Your Team

WildBantha88
Jedi Dooku
Mace Windu
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Trocity
Apocalypse Krayt
Darth Plagueis
ROTS Vader

Lord Stark
So prime!Yoda on arguably the most powerful LS Nexus in the galaxy. Woof.

Trocity
lol only read the restricted chars, oh well.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Trocity
Apocalypse Krayt
Darth Plagueis
ROTS Vader my team is better hewhewhew

DARTH POWER
Peak Windu, Peak Jedi Skywalker and Peak Jedi Dooku is probably overkill.

Just Windu and Dooku should have a decent shot.

Selenial
Shaak Ti, Mace Windu, Plo Koon.

carthage
Originally posted by WildBantha88
my team is better hewhewhew

No they're not

Stigma
Originally posted by Trocity
Apocalypse Krayt
Darth Plagueis
ROTS Vader
thumb up

Originally posted by Emperordmb 3
Worror Dowmat
DoE Bane
Valenthyne Farfalla
Lord Kaan
LOL no.

EmperorSidious2
ROTS dooku, windu, and ROTJ Darth Vader.

Q99
Lesse...

Rooted T'ra Saa for battle meditation
Jaina
Windu

Stigma
Revan
Kun
Tenebrous

Selenial
I thought the point of these threads is to make a strike team that gives the closest fight tbh, just going for massive powerhouses is boring.

Stigma
Well...Jaina, Maul and HoT have somehwat of a chance.

carthage
Darth Maul (Son of Dathomir), Darth Venamis, Mara Jade Skywalker,

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma

Interesting team. thumb up

NewGuy01
Mace, Dooku, and Anakin would win.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by Stigma

I dunno...Prime Yoda is above RotS Sidious and he was able to beat Maul and his bro pretty handily. Having HoT and Jaina instead of Savage will help, but not sure by how much. HoT is below Revan who is below Yoda who is below Prime Yoda. Might be a challenge but I think P!Yoda still has it.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Mace, Dooku, and Anakin would win.

Perhaps. Though vapaad would be useless here, and that's all that gave Mace the ability to stalemate Sidious for a while, who himself is below Prime Yoda.

If Anakin gets into the zone then it becomes interesting, though I would bet on Mace dying fairly quickly. With them going all out, Dooku can't hold back Yoda for long and he'll die in under a minute (old Yoda had him backed into a corner in what, 45 seconds?)

Anakin might last the longest, especially since he'd likely be in the zone at this point. But as they are within a light side nexus, I'm not sure tapping into the dark side to overpower Yoda will work quite as well as it did against Dooku.

He is the chosen one though, so who knows cool

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Perhaps. Though vapaad would be useless here, and that's all that gave Mace the ability to stalemate Sidious for a while--

no expression

You for some reason seem to be forgetting this isn't a gauntlet of one on one fights.

There's no such thing.

ares834
Originally posted by Selenial
Shaak Ti, Mace Windu, Plo Koon.

Not a chance. Ti and Koon are likely blitzed and Windu can Vaapad loop Yoda.

Nephthys
Tulak Hord
Khem Val
Aloysius Kallig

Talzin
Gethzerion
Darth Vindicaa

The World Razer

Soa
Revan
Malgus

Nihilus

Bane
Zannah
Plagueis

The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt
Ciper 9
A single ysalamiri.

The Zillo Beast
The Gorog
Starkiller

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt
Ciper 9
A single ysalamiri.

Yoda throws a boulder at them. smile

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure they don't give a shit. Cipher 9 has a portable shield cover that can tank mounted cannons.

ares834
Yoda throws the boulder really fast. smile

Nephthys
They also have personal shields and armor. And explosives. And both can outspeed Jedi.

ares834
Cool. So can Yoda. In fact, Yoda's speed feats shit all over anything they have ever done.

Nephthys
Yoda's speed feats don't really matter, its the rock they have to dodge. Any object large enough to actually cause damage is also unwieldy enough that Yoda can't just instantly chuck it across the room at speeds they can't avoid.

ares834
Based on? Yoda has moved those huge ass CIS Landing craft. He'd be able to throw a boulder pretty damn fast. Or he could always use saber throw.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by NewGuy01

You for some reason seem to be forgetting this isn't a gauntlet of one on one fights.

No, I'm saying that Prime Yoda might be so good that he forces the fight to play out in a way that would allow 1v1 fights smokin'

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Though vapaad would be useless here,

Yes Vapaad's completely useless against anyone but Sidious facepalm

AncientPower
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

This.

The idea that Vaapad is only formidable in one showing is asinine and stinks of bias frankly.

Stigma
I concur. Also, I feel Mace has been underrated a bit lately, but meh.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Based on? Yoda has moved those huge ass CIS Landing craft. He'd be able to throw a boulder pretty damn fast. Or he could always use saber throw.

So you have examples of him gripping and accelerating something that fast? Whenever Yoda's used TK it's been pretty normal in terms of how fast he lifts and throws things. Also they're in the Jedi Temple. He'll need to actually make some boulders before he can throw them.

A saber throw sounds like a great way for him to lose his lightsaber when his forcegrip fails to me.

But if you're really going to be a dick about it replace them with Grievous and Durge.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

You think it would give Mace the same boost against Yoda that he got against one of the most potent dark side entities ever in Sidious? Vapaad would feed off of Mace's darkness, but not Yoda's. If anything it would be half as effective.

If Mace couldn't beat Jedi Dooku, then yes, vapaad would be useless versus a Prime Yoda who is actively seeking to kill him.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by AncientPower
This.

The idea that Vaapad is only formidable in one showing is asinine and stinks of bias frankly.

The question isn't whether it is only useful in one showing. It's whether it's useful in this showing. I don't believe it would give him an edge against Prime Yoda any more than Dooku's Makashi would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.