Team Stark vs Team Ross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Ironman
Odinson
Hyperion
Wonderman

Vs

Rulk
Hulk
Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel (Carol)

Who wins?

Henry_Pym
Team 1 easily

Stoic
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Team 1 easily

Easily? No, if at all.

Henry_Pym
Rulk is a joke, and BM just doesn't have the consistent feats to be in the beard bro's vs Hulk fight.

Bromance ftw

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Rulk is a joke, and BM just doesn't have the consistent feats to be in the beard bro's vs Hulk fight.

Bromance ftw

What do you mean BM doesn't have consistent feats? AFAIK he doesn't really even have a low showing? All of the showings I'm familiar with have been on the higher end

Stoic
Originally posted by byrdgang21
What do you mean BM doesn't have consistent feats? AFAIK he doesn't really even have a low showing? All of the showings I'm familiar with have been on the higher end

Exactly, while on the other hand Hyperion has done nothing in terms of combat. While Wonder Man has to be the most inconsistent characters out there.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by byrdgang21
What do you mean BM doesn't have consistent feats? AFAIK he doesn't really even have a low showing? All of the showings I'm familiar with have been on the higher end in that he showed up looking like the next Thor level character beating up the MA, and has done nothing of note since outside of struggling with large island level weight. That's why he is inconsistent in that he has not factored into anything. Originally posted by Stoic
Exactly, while on the other hand Hyperion has done nothing in terms of combat. While Wonder Man has to be the most inconsistent characters out there. Simon is also a joke here. Hyperion caught a planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.