Reloaded on DVD when?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
Christmas?

chico23
I haven't heard anything as of today, but I would guess that they would try to get it out before Revolutions. Just a guess. November is a good time for DVD sales with the early Christmas shoppers. I will try to find out and post it here.

Tevesh
the first matrix was released in april and came out on VHS in october. so reloaded might do the same

chico23
....crosses fingers

Tevesh
hehe...i've been doing that since before the movie was released, chico!

Tex
Yeah, you would think that they would release it before Revolutions, but who knows. I'm sure the DVD is going to be jammed packed with extras. That usually takes time.

Clee
i've heard it comes out at the end of October, giving u a week(only a WEEK?!?) b4 Revolutions. I only hope they dont do the staggered approach they did with The Matrix.

Member.
it'll be out around the time revolutions come out.

chico23
Oh you know they will and there will be me holding the first "slim" edition...and somewhere in Houston Tevesh will be holding his...and we'll both be sooooo happy at least till the SE comes out...hehe smile

chico23
http://www.videoeta.com/news/1176

A two disc then a 3 disc?

justinday15
Revolutions comes out November 7th doesn't it.

Bespin Bart
Something around there. I heard November 8th, but I could be mistaken.

chico23
Comes out november 5th here in the States.

Bespin Bart
Good, I was wrong. big grin

justinday15
Here in Indiana it comes November 7, 2003, thats a Friday.

Captain REX
Comes out on a Wednesday for us then.

Tevesh
Yep, your darn tootin' Chico! Come to think of it, i've been to every recent major geek fest in houston. Well, you know where to find me if you're ever in town i guess!

chico23
laughing out loud

Skittles19
*counting down the days* *counting down the days*

Skewn
hey guys...i just bought the reloaded dvd yesterday...the quality of it is great...the subtitles are accurate in german, english , nederlands plus others...of course it is pirated but its worth it for RM15...plus i get to enjoy the Revolutions trailer as much as i want...

Sifer
Hrmmm I already have the DVD smile But I also have it on Pre-Order and it is released 10th October.

Korri
thought it was the 14th? confused

Verity
I think it might b the 14th...I do know however they r releasing it a week or two b4 Revolutions...They r doing that so we can connect the dots right b4 the movie! cool

gabimr2
14th wink

Korri
i know that happy its ages away sad

LilMimister006
I heard it came out October 13th

justinday15
where did u get that pic gabimr2?

gabimr2
hmmm.. I dont remember embarrasment sorry!!! embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment
I'll try to find the page wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.