Sith vs Vong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
NO FORCE POWERS, only weapons fighting.
1sidious
2vader
3reborn krayt
4wrrylok
5caedus
6lumiya
7maul----(peak)
8darth nihl
9dooku
10plageuis

vs

10 yuuzhan von slayers
or
20 yuuzhan vong slayers

Angelalex242
Sith, by a lot.

After all, no powers still allows augmentation.

If, on the other hand, you mean 'ysalimiri arena' then the Vong might well win.

Darth Demenos
I didnt think about the augmentation. So, I guess dont count the augmentation, only baic skills with a lightsaber.

Angelalex242
You've gotta specify 'ysalimiri arena' to cut them off from the Force. In fact, ysalimiri arena actually does funny things to the Sith, because then Maul becomes the best guy there, because he spent a lot of time learning to rely on muscles and less time relying on the Force.

Trocity
Old man Sidious breaks his ankle in this case.

carthage
Sidious dies

Angelalex242
Even older man Dooku breaks his hip :P

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
I didnt think about the augmentation. So, I guess dont count the augmentation, only baic skills with a lightsaber.
How are we supposed to answer this question? Literally all lightsaber styles draw off Force augmentation, and we've seen no fight to date where we can logically think they didn't use the Force at all. In fact it's damn well implied even subconsciously it will happen, regardless, as early as the womb. When does a Force Sensitive, unsevered, ever NOT use Force augmentation?

EmperorSidious2
I agree you can't just take out force augmentation. If that's the case Sidious is not at all strong or fast, vader is still strong as he still has his cybernetics, Krayt not as strong or fast, same for,Wyyrlock, and the rest. Dooku being in his mid 80s would break a hip and be so slow. So with that the,SITH will lose,

Emperordmb
Dooku's not that weak. He has been described as physically fit.

FreshestSlice
Doesn't matter. No human in his mid 80's could hope to take on a Vong Slayer. They're a challenge for Force Sensitives.

Darth Demenos
The reason why i would say dont use augmentation is bc whether they use it or not they still have gone through through years of lightsaber training, so they would still have all the skills, while the vong slayers do not have the force to call on so they are just relilying on combat skill alone.

I am also fairly certain that if you gave them the augmentation power the Sith would definitely win.

I was trying to scale the sith down to where they are only using basic skill. I also dont really know how good slayers are so i thought i would give them a try.

Q99
One issue is, force sensitives use physical boosting all the time, so it's tricky to say how good they are flat. I mean, they're normally still in really good shape, Ulic Qel-Doma severed of the force was still a badass, but it's hard to tell how much most force users will lose until they lose it.

Force severed, I'd suspect the team is still badass enough that they'd win, but take casualties, and I could be wrong in the winning.

----

Btw, the artificial enhancement list: Vader (duh), Maul (legs), Lumiya (extensive cybernetics), Krayt (vong arm), Nihl (vong arm).

Angelalex242
Sure...except in a Ysalimiri arena, Dooku goes to use his elegant footwork and fencing...and breaks his brittle old man hip, because an 80 year old body can't take it anymore.

Yoda is REALLY helpless in a Ysalimiri arena. Good thing he's not here.

Q99
Dooku can stay in the back. And he's probably not as bad off, since all his time with the force would leave him in better conventional shape than someone his age normally would.

Though he really should leave the younger ones in front to take the brunt, and just be opportunistic/defend himself.

EmperorSidious2
The only force weilders who could do something without force augmentation is probably Darth Maul. There has been some specualtion by a versus maker that maul didn't use force augmentation during his duel with pre vizla in order to prove his strength.

FreshestSlice
TCW is full of fights where non-Force Sensitives go toe-to-toe with Force Sensitives, so I highly doubt it.

Zenwolf
Removing the Force from Force Users is pretty much like removing a limb from your body. You can't really do that, because it's apart of the person...literally.

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Removing the Force from Force Users is pretty much like removing a limb from your body. You can't really do that, because it's apart of the person...literally. Tell that to Wolf Sazen or Ulic Qel-Droma. cool

Angelalex242
Yeah. Maul is definitely the MVP for the Sith in a Ysalimiri arena. He's easily the best off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.