Pub Team vs. Imp Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Col. Valerian
HoT, Barsen'thor, Trooper and Void VS. Wrath II, Nox, Cipher and Champ.

All at their peak.
Who wins?

Sinious
If this were force users only, I'd say:

Thor can hold off Nox while HoT kills the Wrath. Team Pub wins in a spectacular fight.

AncientPower
Cipher Nine takes out Voidhound, Grand Champion has a lengthy fight with Meteor that C9 finishes. Darth Nox defeats Thor through sheer overbearing power. Empire's Wrath equals the Battlemaster until the Imps 4 vs 1 the Jedi.

Voidhound is the weaklink here.

Col. Valerian
This is all-out, btw.

Lord Stark
HoT>Thor>Nox>Wrath>Champ>Cipher>Trooper>Void

Good fight, pubs ultimately take it because their force users are more powerful.

NewGuy01
Team 2, and what does Meteor have that puts him on par with the Champ?

Col. Valerian
I'd say Nox can take Thor, and Trooper can give Champ the fight of his life , at least.

AncientPower
Thor has nothing on Nox's level yet, Wrath can definitely hold out against HoT. Voidhound is the pub's let down here, once he dies the numbers game really seals it.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by AncientPower
Thor has nothing on Nox's level yet, Wrath can definitely hold out against HoT. Voidhound is the pub's let down here, once he dies the numbers game really seals it.

What? Defeating Vivicar before his prime and defeating the First Son of the Emperor is superior to wrecking Thanaton imo.

AncientPower
No gaining the spirits of four very powerful Sith Lords and a Voss mystic then having her power increased by the mother machine and then again on Rishi by Rakatan/Gree machines is what places her in a unique position of power.

Furthermore wrecking Thanaton and tanking his full powered Force Lightning Storm before stomping him is extremely impressive given Thanaton's own extreme feats.

The Eternal Night-Lord is more impressive than Thor is.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team 2, and what does Meteor have that puts him on par with the Champ?

He should be pretty similar weapon/armor-wise, though he doesn't really have comparable feats to memory, and he doesn't have a jetpack.

Nephthys
No gaining the spirits of four very powerful Sith Lords and a Voss mystic then having her power increased by the mother machine and then again on Rishi by Rakatan/Gree machines is what places her in a unique position of power.

Furthermore wrecking Thanaton and tanking his full powered Force Lightning Storm before stomping him is extremely impressive given Thanaton's own extreme feats.

The Eternal Night-Lord is more impressive than Thor is.

I don't think the Mother Machine increased her power, it merely made her body able to withstand the power and I believe the machine on Rishi merely extended her life.

Thor has beaten an opponent drawing on massive amounts of power before. Personally I have Thor and Nox as equals.

Selenial
Can we stop coming up with ridiculous names for protags, for literally no reason. Why are you calling her meteor now, who the **** is "The eternal night Lord" and why are you calling the HOT "battlemaster" just because it's a shiny new title?

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't think the Mother Machine increased her power, it merely made her body able to withstand the power and I believe the machine on Rishi merely extended her life.

Thor has beaten an opponent drawing on massive amounts of power before. Personally I have Thor and Nox as equals.

The Mother Machine made her strong enough to conttol them and by extension the powers they afforded her. The Secrets of the Darkest Stars quest does indeed primarily extend her life span but is also said to make her more in tune with her powers.

Nox has gone through seven major power increases, considering her already extensive powers before Act II and the natural increases occurring simultaneously in her lengthy journey to Ziost and we have an extremely powerful Sith. She even claims she cannot be killed in Rise of the Emperor.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Selenial
Can we stop coming up with ridiculous names for protags, for literally no reason. Why are you calling her meteor now, who the **** is "The eternal night Lord" and why are you calling the HOT "battlemaster" just because it's a shiny new title?

Meteor is the only name we have for the Havoc Commander, Eternal Night Lord is the name awarded to Darth Nox in SoR and RotE.

Battlemaster is simply interchangeable with HoT and is the best titlr she has been afforded so far.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Personally I have Thor and Nox as equals.

Even though I have Nox just a bit higher, I still think people are underestimating Barsen'thor cause his force powers aren't as shiny as Nox's. Thor has superior TK and is powerful enough to defend against Nox's attacks for a decent amount of time.

Wrath would give HoT a very good fight but I think the gap between HoT and Wrath is bigger than the gap between Nox and Barsen'thor.

Nephthys
The Mother Machine made her strong enough to conttol them and by extension the powers they afforded her. The Secrets of the Darkest Stars quest does indeed primarily extend her life span but is also said to make her more in tune with her powers.

Nox has gone through seven major power increases, considering her already extensive powers before Act II and the natural increases occurring simultaneously in her lengthy journey to Ziost and we have an extremely powerful Sith. She even claims she cannot be killed in Rise of the Emperor.

I don't think it made her stronger, just stopped the power from devouring her by making her body able to withstand that level of power. She's stronger in that afterwards she an fully wield the spirits power but her personal strength wasn't increased I don't believe. And where does it say the machines made Nox more in tune with her power? I can't see that in the video's.

Nox is extremely powerful yeah, but you're underestimating the Barsen'thor. She's one of the most powerful and talented Jedi in history.

Originally posted by Sinious
Even though I have Nox just a bit higher, I still think people are underestimating Barsen'thor cause his force powers aren't as shiny as Nox's. Thor has superior TK and is powerful enough to defend against Nox's attacks for a decent amount of time.

Wrath would give HoT a very good fight but I think the gap between HoT and Wrath is bigger than the gap between Nox and Barsen'thor.

Thor's Force powers are shinier than Nox's imo. Her feats of power are super impressive. But Nox has the thing of already being a powerful Force user who boosted her power massively. So logically she has more going for her than Nox does and that Thanaton stomp makes us rightfully cream our pants. Thor by contrast just has her personal force power.

Col. Valerian
So what are your conclusions on the fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.