Maestro vs Green Scar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Fight on an Adamantium commet with 100x Gravity

No bfr
Who wins?

DTM
Id go with Maestro to win here.

carver9
If we are using all of Greenscar fts here, then he stomps badly. His fts were consistently on the trans tier levels. High trans.

Henry_Pym
Honestly I see this as a Maestro stomp, but a lot of posters seem to view Maestro as base Hulk level.

carver9
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Honestly I see this as a Maestro stomp, but a lot of posters seem to view Maestro as base Hulk level.

Naah, Maestro is above base Hulk. Are we using ALL OF Greenscar fts?

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, Maestro is above base Hulk. Are we using ALL OF Greenscar fts? except what the for what the forum deems "world breaker"

Stoic
Green Scar or stalemate. The idea that the Green Scar could amplify his physical attributes at a whim without going ape shit, clearly indicates that he is superior and the most powerful Hulk to have been written to date. That's just the technical side of things. As far as feats go, the Green Scar is heads and tails above Maestro.

Time Immemorial
Hulk loses

carver9
except what the for what the forum deems "world breaker"

Gotcha. Greenscar stomps. Not only did he beat some Savage Hulk peers that was amped a thousand folds with ease...he ate the power of 137 Hercules and shrugged it off. That isn't even his best. He overpowered the Mindless Ones with a leg and a hand and his thunderclap koed a being that was stated as being amped with enough power to shred earth...wait, he was said to be as powerful as 17.5 Hercules. Forgot to add that he ripped through Umar (who was feeding off of Dormammu power as well) barrier with a measly thunderclap. He dropped Loeb Rulk with a thunderclap after tanking a punch from him that made a nuke cloud...then he was weakened when he did this. His fts goes on and on and on. He dismissed the Avengers with a kick and told all of them that they were nothing to him, make room for his son, who had to amp off of 100 trillion tons of power of fight Hulk and he still got overpowered with one hand. Any other Hulk would lose but Greenscar stomps.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Maestro wins, it won't be easy but he wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Maestro wins, it won't be easy but he wins.

No he doesn't and you don't know what you're talking about.

Insane Titan
Maestro wins.

GS was aided by tons of PIS/CIS in his favour, plus he only really beat metas to low heralds

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
No he doesn't and you don't know what you're talking about.

Lol...you know not to pay him any attention when it comes to Hulk (or a lot of characters tbh).

iceman24567
Lol...you know not to pay him any attention when it comes to Hulk (or a lot of characters tbh). The exact same can be said of you no expression. Maestro gets the edge

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
The exact same can be said of you no expression. Maestro gets the edge

No he really doesn't, and it's not close. Here's why; Trauma was able to go toe to toe with the Merged Hulk for a decent amount of time, and his father Arm'Cheddon was able to beat the shit out of Merged Hulk. Maestro was a little more powerful than Arm'Cheddon during his on panel showings, while the Green Scar was holding back, and stomping the mess out of him. The thing here is that Maestro at base was about as strong as the Green Scar, but what makes this a stomp in his favor, is that he could go from base to planetary destruction in an instant which was shown in the Dark Dimension. Based on feats the Green Scar would destroy Maestro and do it rather quickly.You're going to have to come up with some feats, reasons, or showings to support your opinion, or not but at this time the Green Scar's showings surpass maestro's by quite a lot. You need to recall the plot meditation that he underwent on Sakaar that allowed him to amp at will without having to go completely berserk.

iceman24567
No he really doesn't, and it's not close. Here's why; Trauma was able to go toe to toe with the Merged Hulk for a decent amount of time, and his father Arm'Cheddon was able to beat the shit out of Merged Hulk. Maestro was a little more powerful than Arm'Cheddon during his on panel showings, while the Green Scar was holding back, and stomping the mess out of him. The thing here is that Maestro at base was about as strong as the Green Scar, but what makes this a stomp in his favor, is that he could go from base to planetary destruction in an instant which was shown in the Dark Dimension. Based on feats the Green Scar would destroy Maestro and do it rather quickly.You're going to have to come up with some feats, reasons, or showings to support your opinion, or not but at this time the Green Scar's showings surpass maestro's by quite a lot. You need to recall the plot meditation that he underwent on Sakaar that allowed him to amp at will without having to go completely berserk. Green Scars best feats suffer from massive CIS but that aside its been the general consensus that most forms of Hulk are similar in power level obviously expect the more powerful versions that are trans level+. It isnt a stomp either way Maestro has less morality which will give him the edge in this scenario.

Stoic
Green Scars best feats suffer from massive CIS but that aside its been the general consensus that most forms of Hulk are similar in power level obviously expect the more powerful versions that are trans level+. It isnt a stomp either way Maestro has less morality which will give him the edge in this scenario.

I would agree with you if they weren't going to fight in neutral territory. In a neutral territory, the Green Scar wouldn't have to worry about innocents getting in the way, and like Ii said, he is able to out amp any Hulk and do it at a whim. On Earth he held back the entire time. Maestro doesn't have any showing to date that outdoes his best performance, so for now the Green Scar was shown to be superior on panel. Maestro simply wasn't written to have the plot device amplifications at will that the Green Scar was written to have. This is the only reason that I favor Planet Hulk.

iceman24567
I would agree with you if they weren't going to fight in neutral territory. In a neutral territory, the Green Scar wouldn't have to worry about innocents getting in the way, and like Ii said, he is able to out amp any Hulk and do it at a whim. On Earth he held back the entire time. Maestro doesn't have any showing to date that outdoes his best performance, so for now the Green Scar was shown to be superior on panel. Maestro simply wasn't written to have the plot device amplifications at will that the Green Scar was written to have. This is the only reason that I favor Planet Hulk. Well if its the only reason i dont thinks its cause for a 10/10

DTM
Id give Maestro the win over any Hulk, except WBHulk, personally.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Id give Maestro the win over any Hulk, except WBHulk, personally.

The Green Scar is WB Hulk.

Well if its the only reason i dont thinks its cause for a 10/10

In this case it is a very good reason to give him the vast majority, because he has more fine control over his power set. He went from not being able to stop Sakaar from blowing apart like Krypton, to stopping it with brute strength in less than 3 panels or some crazy mess like that.

carver9
Green Scars best feats suffer from massive CIS but that aside its been the general consensus that most forms of Hulk are similar in power level obviously expect the more powerful versions that are trans level+. It isnt a stomp either way Maestro has less morality which will give him the edge in this scenario.

Doomsday fts does as well. Glad you agree.

iceman24567
Doomsday fts does as well. Glad you agree.
nope you are wrong as usual thumb down

carver9
nope you are wrong as usual thumb down

Its CIS bro. Superman could've thrown him to the sun.

iceman24567
Its CIS bro. Superman could've thrown him to the sun. Considering how fast and strong he was easier said than done erm

carver9
Considering how fast and strong he was easier said than done erm

In the same fight, Superman picked him up and threw him into a mill. CIS my friend. I like debating like Iceman.

iceman24567
In the same fight, Superman picked him up and threw him into a mill. CIS my friend. I like debating like Iceman. You realize the sun is millions of miles aways right? laughing . If anything he would have to fly him there unless i start debating like carver and ignore facts eek!

carver9
You realize the sun is millions of miles aways right? laughing . If anything he would have to fly him there unless i start debating like carver and ignore facts eek!

So Superman can't toss Doomsday to the sun because of his weight?

iceman24567
So Superman can't toss Doomsday to the sun because of his weight? Yeah thats exactly what i said thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Considering how fast and strong he was easier said than done erm

Booster Gold said it the best.

HE'S FASTER THAN FLASH!

shocklaugh

carver9
Yeah thats exactly what i said thumb up

laughing out loud

Juntai
Are we discussing like a baseball type throw to the sun from Earth, or like the carry through space and toss into the sun manuever?

carver9
Grab by the ft and toss. Superman is strong enough to do that. Once Doomsday leaves Earth, it's a done deal from there.

Stoic
Originally posted by Juntai
Are we discussing like a baseball type throw to the sun from Earth, or like the carry through space and toss into the sun manuever?

Superman tried that, and DD broke out before they got to space. Don't know what it has to do with the topic but meh. However he may have been able to grab his ankle and toss him into space. It's not the sun but whatevers.

Raisen
Where the phuck is zom

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Raisen
Where the phuck is zom

In the off-topic thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=362941&pagenumber=13161

DTM
The Green Scar is WB Hulk..

I dont think so. Green Scar was his Planet Hulk name, basically Hulk before WWHulk, World Breaker Hulk is after WWHulk, when he started glowing, grew, and threatened to destroy the Earth. Green Scar = WWHulk <<<< WBHulk.

StiltmanFTW
He had many names on Sakaar, actually.

To make it easier, we use Gladiator Hulk / WWHulk / WB Hulk names.

Gladiator Hulk - weakened from the 'port.

WWHulk - pissed as hell, having learned meditation techniques to keep his anger high, etc.

WBHulk - well, everyone knows that one.

DTM
Well true, but since this threads mod used the name Green Scar (which would be Gladiator Hulk on your list), figure we should use the title GS here. smile

StiltmanFTW
He was called Green Scar in WWH, too. By Warbound.

Hyperion Prime
Fight on an Adamantium commet with 100x Gravity

No bfr
Who wins?

I think Maestro wins. More experience and would he not have one point in time have been the Green Scar?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I think Maestro wins. More experience and would he not have one point in time have been the Green Scar?

No.

He's from an alternate reality, WWH might not have even happened there. And even if it did, nothing suggests he kept WWH power levels.

carver9
Trying to figure out why people are giving Maestro the win against Greenscar. Are they just doing that because his name sounds nice because it can't be based entirely off of fts.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No.

He's from an alternate reality, WWH might not have even happened there. And even if it did, nothing suggests he kept WWH power levels.

I see what you are saying. I always though Maestro was from the 616 future and not an alternate reality. They are not really clear on it.

DTM
In Future Imperfect, I dont believe Hulk went to another reality, more traveling to the future, meeting his future self as Maestro, so youd figure it would be future 616 Hulk. Obviously theres no mention of WWHulk in Future Imperfect, as those series of stories (Planet Hulk, WWHulk, etc) werent actually written yet, and not yet part of the Hulks history.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by DTM
In Future Imperfect, I dont believe Hulk went to another reality, more traveling to the future, meeting his future self as Maestro, so youd figure it would be future 616 Hulk.

Thanks for clearing that up. That is why I was saying at one point Maestro was the Green Scar. If that is the case I don't see how he loses to the Green Scar if they don't throw in any PIS/CIS. Maestro beat Hulk by breaking his neck. He knows Hulks weak points. He has the strength to beat Scar. I really do think that eventually in 616 Banner will become Maestro. It may take 30 years, but Marvel will do it.

Stoic
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thanks for clearing that up. That is why I was saying at one point Maestro was the Green Scar. If that is the case I don't see how he loses to the Green Scar if they don't throw in any PIS/CIS. Maestro beat Hulk by breaking his neck. He knows Hulks weak points. He has the strength to beat Scar. I really do think that eventually in 616 Banner will become Maestro. It may take 30 years, but Marvel will do it.

No they weren't the same person. Maestro assured Merged Hulk that if he were to kill himself that he would continue to live on with or without him. 616 did not affect Maestro whatsoever. There was no mention of Maestro having a wife named Caiera either, or a son named Skaar, and Lyrra is never mentioned either. We never see Maestro amplify his power except when he raged out. This is something that the Green Scar didn't have to do. he could mentally increase his stats without going berserk as mentioned during the Planet Hulk arc when he underwent meditation to improve himself.

Maestro is not the future version of 616 Hulk in any way, or he would have never told Merged Hulk what he did concerning suicide. Maestro is not set in stone, hence the title Future Imperfect. Maestro would be a good match for War Hulk, but not so much for the Green Scar.

Raisen
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In the off-topic thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=362941&pagenumber=13161
Why did you link me to a page that shows chickens phucking

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DTM
In Future Imperfect, I dont believe Hulk went to another reality, more traveling to the future, meeting his future self as Maestro, so youd figure it would be future 616 Hulk. Obviously theres no mention of WWHulk in Future Imperfect, as those series of stories (Planet Hulk, WWHulk, etc) werent actually written yet, and not yet part of the Hulks history.

It is another reality. Earth-9200.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Incredible_Hulk:_Future_Imperfect_Vol_1_1

Like Cable once said - there are many futures, not just one... many different worlds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.