The X-Men Vills -Vs- The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

The X-Men Vills

Cls.Magneto
Cls.Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Sabertooth

Vs

The Avengers

Iron Man
Doc.Green
Cls.Thor
Cls.Cap.America

Stoic
Avengers win this, and here's why.

Iron Man can negate Magneto's powers making him as dangerous as a kitten.

Doc Green is smart enough to punch the Juggernaut into space like his son did.

Thor is too powerful for Apoc if he decides to take off the kids gloves and go for broke.

Sabretooth then gets gang raped, because it won't take Cap's partners long to finish off their dance partners.

Magnon
The X-Men villains win. We've seen how Apoc stomps Thor unless the latter wields the plot-device axe, and how Iron Man could pretty much only stalemate Magneto even with huge prep. Forum fights don't include prep time for the brainy types (unless specifically mentioned) so Magneto demolishes Tony. And there's no one on Avengers who could stop the unstoppable Juggernaut.

Stoic
Originally posted by Magnon
The X-Men villains win. We've seen how Apoc stomps Thor unless the latter wields the plot-device axe, and how Iron Man could pretty much only stalemate Magneto even with huge prep. Forum fights don't include prep time for the brainy types (unless specifically mentioned) so Magneto demolishes Tony. And there's no one on Avengers who could stop the unstoppable Juggernaut.

Iron Man can negate Magneto due to tech. He wouldn't even need prep against Magneto, because he already knows how to stop him. Tony's armor is more sophisticated than a Sentinel. This is not Classic Iron Man but the newest iteration of the character. his armor is superior to the tech that he used to hold Magneto off 10+ years ago. Magneto gets shut down.

Doc Green doesn't have to get into it with cain, all he would have to do is bfr him into deep space. Skaar easily did this under his advice. Even a less intelligent version of him (Savage Hulk) was able to bfr him.

Classic Thor. This is not unworthy Thor, but the same guy that went on to defeat Glory. Apoc is not winning against a serious Thor capable of harming the Chaos King with his lightning.

Cap won't last long against Sabretooth, but he doesn't have to, because like i said earlier, his partners won't be tied up against their opponents for very long.

iceman24567
Avengers win here

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Iron Man can negate Magneto due to tech. He wouldn't even need prep against Magneto, because he already knows how to stop him. Tony's armor is more sophisticated than a Sentinel. This is not Classic Iron Man but the newest iteration of the character. his armor is superior to the tech that he used to hold Magneto off 10+ years ago. Magneto gets shut down.

Doc Green doesn't have to get into it with cain, all he would have to do is bfr him into deep space. Skaar easily did this under his advice. Even a less intelligent version of him (Savage Hulk) was able to bfr him.

Classic Thor. This is not unworthy Thor, but the same guy that went on to defeat Glory. Apoc is not winning against a serious Thor capable of harming the Chaos King with his lightning.

Cap won't last long against Sabretooth, but he doesn't have to, because like i said earlier, his partners won't be tied up against their opponents for very long.

Talking out your ass today huh?

Henry_Pym
Tbf wasn't Tony's anti magneto tech in his orbital weapons? Is that considered standard gear?

StiltmanFTW
Carbon nanotubes or the demagnetizing agent (the latter in older comics, whatever it was called) are/is what makes his armor immune to Mags.

carver9
Cain has not displayed the strength Hulk has been shown lately and Professor Hulk nearly dropped Cain with a couple of blows. Bfr isn't needed. Giving this to the Avengers...also, wasn't it said that Magneto doesn't stand a chance against the Hulk recently, and Mags was backed by a team.

DTM
Iron Man has standard tech that can negate Magneto? I mean, I figured his own suit would be magnetically protected, but hes also capable of making Magneto useless in general?

Insane Titan
X vills FTW

Glorificus
Magneto gives Tony a stroke.

No BFR means unless one of the Avengers suddenly develops psychic powers, Juggernaut eventually steamrolls them.

Sabertooth will get battered around by Cap until eventually he lands in a good swipe, then it's all downhill from there for Cap.

Apocalypse occupies Thor long enough for the others to win their respective battles.

X-villains should win a hefty majority.

carver9
Originally posted by Glorificus
Magneto gives Tony a stroke.

No BFR means unless one of the Avengers suddenly develops psychic powers, Juggernaut eventually steamrolls them.

Sabertooth will get battered around by Cap until eventually he lands in a good swipe, then it's all downhill from there for Cap.

Apocalypse occupies Thor long enough for the others to win their respective battles.

X-villains should win a hefty majority.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

juggerman

No BFR

Sin I AM
There all pretty evenly matched...noones stomping here

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
X vills FTW

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Talking out your ass today huh?

Go phuck yourself huh.

ShadowFyre
The only time Apoc has beaten Thor is when he was young and befo re he was worthy. Thor has bested him every other time. Loki stalemated and kinda won an iffy fight they had before. Juggs and Hulk, uhh well whoever gets the first bfr hit. Sabretooth beats cap, and others have already posted about Iron Man but I would still give Mags the edge due to raw power.

Or...Thor creates a storm inside all 4 members of team 1, or ports them into sun, or opens up earth bfring both Cain and Sabes leaving Apoc and Mags outmanned and outgunned.

Avengers 7/10

Glorificus
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The only time Apoc has beaten Thor is when he was young and befo re he was worthy. Thor has bested him every other time. Loki stalemated and kinda won an iffy fight they had before. Juggs and Hulk, uhh well whoever gets the first bfr hit. Sabretooth beats cap, and others have already posted about Iron Man but I would still give Mags the edge due to raw power.

Or...Thor creates a storm inside all 4 members of team 1, or ports them into sun, or opens up earth bfring both Cain and Sabes leaving Apoc and Mags outmanned and outgunned.

Avengers 7/10

Third line states no BFR.

When has Thor created a storm inside of someone like Apocalypse, a guy who can control each of his molecules?

Time Immemorial
Avengers win this, and here's why.

Iron Man can negate Magneto's powers making him as dangerous as a kitten.

Thor is too powerful for Apoc if he decides to take off the kids gloves and go for broke.

Sabretooth then gets gang raped, because it won't take Cap's partners long to finish off their dance partners.

Nope

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Cain has not displayed the strength Hulk has been shown lately and Professor Hulk nearly dropped Cain with a couple of blows. Bfr isn't needed. Giving this to the Avengers...also, wasn't it said that Magneto doesn't stand a chance against the Hulk recently, and Mags was backed by a team.

Nah.

Sin I AM
Go phuck yourself huh.

http://media4.giphy.com/media/fDzM81OYrNjJC/giphy.gif

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
http://media4.giphy.com/media/fDzM81OYrNjJC/giphy.gif

Well what? You think that you get a free pass to be rude to people and they aren't going to fire back at you? If you have an opinion write it.

Sin I AM

Ok Mags is more than good enough to handle Tony. Banner is not bfring Cain, cap can handle creed and thor will have his handful with apoc...happy?

iceman24567
Well what? You think that you get a free pass to be rude to people and they aren't going to fire back at you? If you have an opinion write it. LOL you serious she gets more shit than most for bs she says

Supermutant
eX-Jobbers win

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

The X-Men Vills

Cls.Magneto
Cls.Juggernaut
Apocalypse
Sabertooth

Vs

The Avengers

Iron Man
Doc.Green
Cls.Thor
Cls.Cap.America

X-villains.

Iron Mans Anti Magneto tech isnt standard equipment. It was an addition after prep and in anticipation of an X-men conflict. Magneto would wreck Iron Man on average and then provide support for the rest of his team.

Doc Green isnt beating Classic Juggernaut with Juggs shields on top of his virtual invulnerability. Hes strong enough to put a hurting on Hulk and far more invulnerable so in a setting like this where theres no BFR and they have to keep going at it until theres a victor well Classic Juggs stomps after a long drawn out battle.

Due to arguably superior fighting ability and tactical smarts id give Captain America more wins on average against Sabretooth however it would be a long drawn out battle and with other X-villain team members such as Mags able to shield themselves from an onslaught and lend a hand I see Cap as a non factor here.

Thor's the one to watch in this teamup however Apocalypse is a team wrecker and far from a push over. He's displayed on panel strength to overpower base level Hulk so him and Thor would be comparable strength wise, he has crazy durability as well as energy absorption/projection tp and tk and can fly if required. Apocalyspe could arguably tank and absorb some projected lightning and put a hurting on Thor and keep him occupied until he gets further support.

leonidas
thumb up think i'd take the villains in this as well. apoc is a tough match up in this one.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up think i'd take the villains in this as well. apoc is a tough match up in this one. Agreed on the Apoc part, he has the mental attacks on his side.

Stoic
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
X-villains.

Iron Mans Anti Magneto tech isnt standard equipment. It was an addition after prep and in anticipation of an X-men conflict. Magneto would wreck Iron Man on average and then provide support for the rest of his team.

Doc Green isnt beating Classic Juggernaut with Juggs shields on top of his virtual invulnerability. Hes strong enough to put a hurting on Hulk and far more invulnerable so in a setting like this where theres no BFR and they have to keep going at it until theres a victor well Classic Juggs stomps after a long drawn out battle.

Due to arguably superior fighting ability and tactical smarts id give Captain America more wins on average against Sabretooth however it would be a long drawn out battle and with other X-villain team members such as Mags able to shield themselves from an onslaught and lend a hand I see Cap as a non factor here.

Thor's the one to watch in this teamup however Apocalypse is a team wrecker and far from a push over. He's displayed on panel strength to overpower base level Hulk so him and Thor would be comparable strength wise, he has crazy durability as well as energy absorption/projection tp and tk and can fly if required. Apocalyspe could arguably tank and absorb some projected lightning and put a hurting on Thor and keep him occupied until he gets further support.

You could be correct with the Iron Man Magneto match but you aren't with the Hulk vs Juggernaut.

For one you left out the part that the Hulk grows stronger as time goes by, unless Doc Green reverts to Banner when he gets angrier. I have yet to see this. The Hulk has hurt Juggernaut in the past with a gut punch.

You're giving Apoc the win over Thor? not going to happen. What feats does he have that makes you believe that he's beating Thor for anything resembling a majority? When did Apoc overpower the Hulk without using tech?

The X-Villains lose the majority IMO, because they simply have no answer for Thor's more exotic attacks. Thor fought through Glory's TP. I hope that you aren't suggesting that Apoc is a more powerful TP user than Glory?

Scoobless
Problem for the villains is this:

Sabretooth may actually kill Captain America and Thor might see that.

After that it's rage God spam power blasting every type of energy in the universe through Apoc, Sabes and Magneto, then he cuts Juggs and link to cyttorak (again) and Hulk eats his head

DarkSaint85
X-villains win this.

juggerman
Cain has not displayed the strength Hulk has been shown lately and Professor Hulk nearly dropped Cain with a couple of blows.

The Hulk has hurt Juggernaut in the past with a gut punch.

But Green Scar couldn't and had to BFR him

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
But Green Scar couldn't and had to BFR him

WWH didn't hurt Jugs?

juggerman
WWH didn't hurt Jugs?

Moving goalposts.

Did Green Scar drop Juggs? No. So why could Prof? Low showing most likely. Prof Hulk isn't doing better against a full powered Juggernaut than a much more powerful Hulk

GalacticStorm
You could be correct with the Iron Man Magneto match but you aren't with the Hulk vs Juggernaut.

Yep wink

For one you left out the part that the Hulk grows stronger as time goes by, unless Doc Green reverts to Banner when he gets angrier. I have yet to see this. The Hulk has hurt Juggernaut in the past with a gut punch.

How could i fail to consider the most widespread aspect of Hulk's powerset? And yet there is a limit to how angry someone can get. Hulk doesnt get infinitely angrier and angrier. smile

Hulk has never beaten Classic Juggernaut by overpowering him. Hulk could only BFR a win against him and thats not allowed in this scenario. With Jugg's shield and his invulnerability there is little Hulk can do to put him down, whereas Juggs can hurt Hulk, Apocalypse can psi blast him into unconscious and then step on Banner.

You're giving Apoc the win over Thor? not going to happen. What feats does he have that makes you believe that he's beating Thor for anything resembling a majority? When did Apoc overpower the Hulk without using tech?

I didnt say that at all. Read again. I said Apoc is no pushover and he can hurt Thor and certainly hold his own against him, arguably even win some confrontations. In Incredible Hulk 456 Apocalypse restrained and defeated Hulk. Hes no walk in the park. Class 100 strength, complete control over the atomic structure of his body enabling him to grant himself any physical superpower. Super speed/agility, morph into technology/energy weapons, generate force fields absorb and project energy etc, coupled with his tp/tk he could anticipate Thors movements, react faster than him and land some damaging blows. His force fields and energy absorption abilities, plus his standard nigh invulnerability mean he can withstand a lot of Thors attacks. Apocalypse could at the very least hurt and occupy Thor before getting back up from Magneto

The X-Villains lose the majority IMO, because they simply have no answer for Thor's more exotic attacks. Thor fought through Glory's TP. I hope that you aren't suggesting that Apoc is a more powerful TP user than Glory?

Theres a difference between trying to mind control someone/bend them to your will and disabling or knocking them out with a psi blast. Just like theres a difference between trying to physically wrestle someone into submission and simply delivering a knockout sucker punch.

The X-villains have Mags and Apocalypse who can generate force fields for themselves and the team, nothing Thor throws at Juggs can take him out, again he can only be BFR'd which isnt allowed. Thor can try short circuiting Juggs connection to Cytorrak disabling his forcefield but that takes time and if im not mistaken also keeps Thors hammer out of the equation leaving just his fists in which case he's no match for Apocalypse.

The villains can just throw up shields, Apocalypse can psi blast Cap out of the equation, Juggs can go for Hulk, Apocalypse for Thor, Mags would make short work of Iron Man and could then lend a hand to his team mates.

X-villains all the way smile

juggerman
Sounds about right

carver9
In regards to Hulk anger/rage.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAbomination38.jpg

Please continue.

juggerman
Not seeing how that helps against the goddamn Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.