Abeloth (Full power) vs. FOTJ Luke/DE Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Neutral ground location

Round 2: Battle takes place Beyond shadows

*Jacen Solo (TUF) with oneness joins round 1

S_W_LeGenD
For reference, Abeloth failed to defeat the duo of Luke Skywalker and Darth Krayt.

AncientPower
A portion of Abeloth yes, full power stomps.

EmperorSidious2
I think those three combined would definitely have a good shot.

Round 2. I want to say the team but I'm not sure at full power. Sidious would have to unleash force storm while Luke distracted her. I'm going with Abeloth in round 2

Angelalex242
Well...DE Palpatine is certainly better assistance then Krayt+Ben+Vestara.

Throwing Jacen in is even better.

However, Luke may need some Oneness of his own, in addition to Jacen's, to actually do this. Or the Dagger of Mortis.

ares834
God mode Jacen should solo.

Trocity
Originally posted by ares834
God mode Jacen should solo.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by AncientPower

thumb up

DarthAnt66

S_W_LeGenD
A portion of Abeloth? She fought different groups of Jedi on different times.

AncientPower
She was focused into around six to a dozen bodies already and then she surfaced yet again in Beyond Shadows. She was nowhere near full power in that battle.

Fully powered Abeloth is thirteen times stronger than Grand Master Luke Skywalker, she godstomps this fight, oneness or not.

SunRazer
A dozen times, you mean. And it could well be hyperbole.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by SunRazer
A dozen times, you mean. And it could well be hyperbole. right. Because Luke could get hit with enough power to knock a freighter out of orbit and only have his shoulder be pushed back a centimeter. thumb up

AncientPower
Luke admits it himself when he senses how much stronger she is compared to him. I see no reason to doubt what he claims.

SunRazer
Luke admits it himself when he senses how much stronger she is compared to him. I see no reason to doubt what he claims.

He admits that it's a dozen, which is twelve, not thirteen.

And he proceeds to not be immediately overpowered by Abeloth physically, which I doubt would happen if Abeloth was really that far above him.

AncientPower
Meh, baker's dozen.

Still not full body, she is apparently more than an equal to the daughter and the son and they alone had the power to endanger the galaxy outside of Mortis.

Seriously Abeloth stomps this so hard it's spite.

S_W_LeGenD
She was focused into around six to a dozen bodies already and then she surfaced yet again in Beyond Shadows. She was nowhere near full power in that battle.
Abeloth had acquired several avatars? Yes. But you are overlooking an important development:

Encounter 1:

Tahiri Veila and Boba Fett versus Abeloth's avatar (Pagorski)

Result = Abeloth looses this avatar

The result of this encounter also disoriented Abeloth's second avatar Lady Korelei which was engaged against a different opposition in a different setting.

As Abeloth's avatar in Pagorski dies, it coincides with Abeloth's avatar in Lady Korelei suffering inexplicable pain, which has her depart unexpectedly from her fight with the Jedi. Luke, Jaina, and Corran Horn all take note of this.

Loss of a single avatar disorients Abeloth on the whole.

Encounter 2:

A Strike Team led by Saba Sebatyne versus Abeloth's avatar in a computer core

Result = Abeloth looses this avatar

Encounter 3:

Luke Skywalker and Darth Krayt versus Abeloth's avatar in Beyond the Shadows

Result = Abeloth looses

Encounter 4:

Ben Skywalker and Vestara Khai versus Abeloth's avatar in her planet

Result = Abeloth looses

---

After the aforementioned encounters, Abeloth was no longer strong enough to carry out further activity and is presumed to be banished.

I will recheck the book to determine whether encounters 2, 3 and 4 occurred simultaneously or not. However, loss of a single avatar disoriented Abeloth on the whole.

Fully powered Abeloth is thirteen times stronger than Grand Master Luke Skywalker, she godstomps this fight, oneness or not.
Luke Skywalker felt like that. If their indeed was such a gap in strength of both, Abeloth would have simply snapped Luke's neck. It wouldn't have been much of a fight.

AncientPower
But she never faced him at full strength, this is the point you won't acknowledge, Abeloth at maximum power only faced all the ones.

S_W_LeGenD
But she never faced him at full strength, this is the point you won't acknowledge, Abeloth at maximum power only faced all the ones.
Where it is stated that Abeloth was not at her full strength in a cave setting where she fought Luke Skywalker?

AncientPower
Because she had already suffered setbacks and was already creating avatars, keep in mind it is stated that the avatars required her to use a lot of strength.

Simply put only the Ones can face full strength Abeloth and defeat her, that is a fact. These three in no way equate a One.

S_W_LeGenD
Because she had already suffered setbacks and was already creating avatars, keep in mind it is stated that the avatars required her to use a lot of strength.

Simply put only the Ones can face full strength Abeloth and defeat her, that is a fact. These three in no way equate a One.
I am referring to the confrontation between Luke Skywalker and Abeloth that occurred on the Abeloth's world in a cave setting. This event took place much earlier then the events of Apocalypse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.