Thragg vs. Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
To death, or KO. Who wins?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/58664/1561036-escanear0015.jpg

vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43563/1210353-skaar.jpg

iceman24567
Thragg wins

carver9
Does Skaar get his old power here?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9

Under the full capacity ruling he does. Skaar is a boy, a big boy but still just a 12 yr old or even younger. He loses, even though he puts up a fight. You could tell that he wasn't a seasoned warrior, when Red She Hulk pretty much embarrassed him.

carver9
I want to see what Khazra say.

iceman24567
Old power or not Skaar loses

carver9
Waiting for K to answer my question.

iceman24567
Waiting for an irrelevant answer. It would be a one sided beat down if he didnt have the old power thumb up

carver9
Don't think you know what you're talking about tbh. What has Skaar with the Old Power done (watch you avoid the question)?

Khazra Reborn

If he currently has it, then yeah.

iceman24567
Don't think you know what you're talking about tbh. What has Skaar with the Old Power done (watch you avoid the question)? I know you dont know what you are talking about you just want a reason to give a Hulk the win which is carver typical (obvious bias).

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
If he currently has it, then yeah.

He's currently depowered. A kid.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
I know you dont know what you are talking about you just want a reason to give a Hulk the win which is carver typical (obvious bias).

What has Skaar done with the old power?

iceman24567
What has Skaar done with the old power? Not enough to beat Thragg

Khazra Reborn
He's currently depowered. A kid.

Oh right, that whole Omega Hulk thing.

All right, let's give him the Old Power then.

JayDaDon
Thragg destroys. There's evidence this guy may be a trans or atleast close to it. Way too much for Skaar.

Khazra Reborn
I don't think Thragg is trans.. That would be a pretty huge stretch for a cometely physical character.

carver9
With the old power I'm giving this to Skaar.

Galan007
Thragg.

iceman24567
With the old power I'm giving this to Skaar. As if we didnt know that already roll eyes (sarcastic)

krisblaze
I certainly wouldn't put Thragg at Trans, but I'd def give him the win against a turd like Skaar!

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I don't think Thragg is trans.. That would be a pretty huge stretch for a cometely physical character.

Its tricky. We have Omni man at high Herald, yet he gets absolutely manhandled by Thragg. He might be somewhere between HH and Trans.

StiltmanFTW
If Kirkman's villains ever attacked Marvel or DC, it would be a f*cking massacre.

I mean, these guys love gore and never hold back laughing out loud So unlike Marvel/DC.

cdtm
Kidd Miracleman's/Marvelman's bloody rampage is basically Tuesday by Kirkman standards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.