Garou (OPM) vs. Kenichiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Garou from the current chapters of the redrawn OnePunch Man series (with the uber excellent art) takes on the entire cast of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

He works through the tiers one at time, so from low tiers up to the high tiers and he is fully rested for each tier. He knows what everyone is capable of, but they can swarm him if need be.

No CIS or PIS.

How does this go?

P.S. Remember, this is him from roughly chapter 40 or so of the redone OPM manga, when he went up against Tank Top Master and officially began his hero hunting.

cdtm
If he stays at ttm level, I think he'd have a hard time past the Shou Kano arc.

But if he gets to keep evolving mid fight as he did in the original manga, obviously no one could stop him.

danteiscool
Considering his stamina levels and the strength he showed against the tank top crew though, I think he could get a bit farther than the Shou Kano arc/level.

cdtm
I dunno, Shou was a borderline bullet timer. His arm had to race a line of bullets to protect Miu.

Garou doesn't start showing uber speed until after he beats the asian guy who looks like a big lipped black guy with his shiny armor up. stick out tongue

danteiscool
Maybe so, but S rank heroes are around Genos' level of speed/strength and Garou easily managed to be beatdown Tanktop Master once he bothered to use his real martial arts.

On that note, Tanktop Master's strength, even when holding back, is greater than any disciple class fighter and Garou took a few blows from him well enough and kept on going. Hell, even now, he's still carrying out his hero hunting without any real rest.

cdtm
Is Tanktop S class? Been awhile since I read the original manga.

Kings in S class. stick out tongue

But yeah, that's right, he saved shiny black armor guy and gave him a pep talk. But what were his feats?

Crimson Dragoon
Tank Top is S-class, yes

Though ONE himself said Genos is powerful even amongst the S-class heroes

Q99
Geno seems to be more well-rounded than most, having strength, speed, and firepower, while many S-classes have just one of those areas.

Though while he may be above-average for an S-class, the higher ranks do blow him away.

danteiscool
Indeed. Just look at guys like Bang and that samurai guy.

That said, Tanktop Master is quite strong physically compared to others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.