Cade Skywalker vs. Hero of Tython

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Battle takes place in the Great temple on Yavin

SunRazer
About equal. Though Cade likely wins Force on the basis of superior showings/Dark Transfer, but Vitiate's regard for the Hero's power is pretty impressive.

ares834
HoT may take sabers. May.

Cade wins force and all out.

Sinious
Originally posted by SunRazer
About equal. Though Cade likely wins Force on the basis of superior showings/Dark Transfer

Can you enlighten me on his superior showings?

Q99
Originally posted by Sinious
Can you enlighten me on his superior showings?

Ok, just to list some of his best showings without comparing them specifically:

Tossed a sizable shuttle as a projectile, while still rusty in the force.

Via force-shield, survived a *gigantic* explosion in which the base he was inside blew up around him. Walked out while carrying his friend like it was no big thing.

Memory Walk (used on Darth Maladi in response to her doing it to him. Seriously messed her in the head).

Shatterpoint, used to turn a plasteel cube into a bunch of shrapnel (boom), and to destroy the normally-indestructible Muur Talisman.

Dark Transfer, can be used to bring someone back from fatal injuries, or alternatively used to pour the force into their shatterpoints and hurt/kill them. Requires direct contact. In the healing mode, he's used it to undo lightsabers to the gut, keep someone alive despite no functional lungs, and beat a force-resistance vong plague (and while he was doing that, the base blew up. See: Force shield).

As well as normal stuff like pushes, visions, beast control, and force lightning. Sometimes even combining push and force lightning ^^ (Took out Talon once that way)

S_W_LeGenD
Hero of Tython! He is the most powerful Jedi of his era, an era in which competence of the Jedi touched new heights. And his combat record is really impressive.

DarthAnt66
You consider the Hero of Tython more powerful than Revan Reborn? messed

Nephthys
Didn't you argue that Revan wasn't a Jedi? wink

DarthAnt66
No? I'm discussing TOR:Revan incarnation.

Sinious
I think Revan Reborn vs HoT is a great fight.

Originally posted by Q99
Ok, just to list some of his best showings without comparing them specifically:

Tossed a sizable shuttle as a projectile, while still rusty in the force.

Via force-shield, survived a *gigantic* explosion in which the base he was inside blew up around him. Walked out while carrying his friend like it was no big thing.

Memory Walk (used on Darth Maladi in response to her doing it to him. Seriously messed her in the head).

Shatterpoint, used to turn a plasteel cube into a bunch of shrapnel (boom), and to destroy the normally-indestructible Muur Talisman.

Dark Transfer, can be used to bring someone back from fatal injuries, or alternatively used to pour the force into their shatterpoints and hurt/kill them. Requires direct contact. In the healing mode, he's used it to undo lightsabers to the gut, keep someone alive despite no functional lungs, and beat a force-resistance vong plague (and while he was doing that, the base blew up. See: Force shield).

As well as normal stuff like pushes, visions, beast control, and force lightning. Sometimes even combining push and force lightning ^^ (Took out Talon once that way)

Thank you. I also checked the details of some of the feats you've listed. Quite impressive.

I think HoT is at least powerful enough to keep up with Cade in the force and would eventually defeat him in a duel.

FreshestSlice
The HoT's only showings that are impressive have to be judge on how impressive we consider their opponents to be. Really just about any actual showing from anyone is more impressive than the HoT's feats alone. And really none of their opponents bar Weaktiate are that impressive, when in 1-on-1.

Nephthys
Lol.

I feel like I should know who you are better but I just can't put my finger on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.