Vitiate vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Team comprises of:

The Bedlam Spirits

Abeloth

The Father

The Son

The Daughter

Luke Skywalker

Darth Sidious

All in their primes.

NewGuy01
Let me remind you that Vitiate is the only one here who's not a mortal being, mkay?

SunRazer
Right. How do they hurt his spirit, again?

DarthAnt66
mmm Where does the battle take place?

Emperordmb
Why? Why is this a thing?

Team completely and utterly shitstomps.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
mmm Where does the battle take place?

On Mortis.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
On Mortis.
Mindset of the participants?

SunRazer
Normal morals, team is performing at maximum synergy, both parties want to annihilate the other.

ILS
Vitiate have achieved only true immortality in Star Wars canon and cannot be overcome by conventional methods. He have confirmed hype in encyclopedic medium of status as most powerful Force wielder in any era.

Vitiate wins this one.

DarthAnt66
Normal morals, team is performing at maximum synergy, both parties want to annihilate the other.
Where are the participants standing - as in, how far away are they from one another? Is there any rocks or other objects that can be telekinetically thrown nearby either?

SunRazer
Where are the participants standing - as in, how far away are they from one another? Is there any rocks or other objects that can be telekinetically thrown nearby either?

They start a 100m apart. Objects include the floating boulders you see on Mortis and just... well, the environment around them.

Aurbere
Vitiate dies a physical death, flees as a spirit, then forms a ritual that destroys the team.

Vitiate's indestructible spirit wins.

Selenial
I think the ground realities you all need to understand are as follows. Emperor have been hyped in encyclopaedic mediums, the others have not. Quotes regarding the ones are contradictory and out-dated as the SWTOR Encyclopedia exists and describes Emperor as immortal manifestation of the dark side.

Abeloth died to Darth Krayt who have no feats placing him above Lord Scourge.

Luke Skywalker have not shown himself to be infallible, and Darth Sidious is even more inferior. They could not kill spirit Vitiate and would perhaps be taken out with the force right away.

Bedlam Spirits have only unsubstantiated wanks as hype, no feats. My wanks are substantiated and Vitiate have many feats in comparison.

Something about Natheema.

Emperor takes this.

Aurbere
Tell me more, Sel.

DarthAnt66
They start a 100m apart. Objects include the floating boulders you see on Mortis and just... well, the environment around them.
When in history does this battle take place, because that can affect the environment of Mortis?

ILS
Originally posted by Selenial
I think the ground realities you all need to understand are as follows. Emperor have been hyped in encyclopaedic mediums, the others have not. Quotes regarding the ones are contradictory and out-dated as the SWTOR Encyclopedia exists and describes Emperor as immortal manifestation of the dark side.

Luke Skywalker have not shown himself to be infallible, and Darth Sidious is even more inferior. They could not kill spirit Vitiate and would perhaps be taken out with the force right away.

Bedlam Spirits have only unsubstantiated wanks as hype, no feats. My wanks are substantiated and Vitiate have many feats in comparison.

Emperor takes this. Holy shit... love

SunRazer
When in history does this battle take place, because that can affect the environment of Mortis?

Takes place during SWTOR time.

SunRazer
Very convincing arguments.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why? Why is this a thing?

Team completely and utterly shitstomps.

Excuse me, but do you mind informing us how the team can affect an incorporeal spirit capable of ravaging entire worlds?

DarthAnt66
Takes place during SWTOR time.
Before or after the rise of the Dread Masters?

SunRazer
Before or after the rise of the Dread Masters?

After. At current SWTOR time.

DarthAnt66
How did the team get to Mortis then?

SunRazer
The Bedlam Spirits teleported them there.

DarthAnt66
Are they then fully aware of the situation at hand?

SunRazer
Yes.

DarthAnt66
Wouldn't the factions of light and dark be more interested in fighting themselves as well in order to eliminate more than one enemy?

SunRazer
Wouldn't the factions of light and dark be more interested in fighting themselves as well in order to eliminate more than one enemy?

I already addressed this earlier.

DarthAnt66
Them wanting to kill Vitiate does not mean they don't want to also kill eachother.

SunRazer
Them wanting to kill Vitiate does not mean they don't want to also kill eachother.

They can do that in their party after they kill Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
What will stop them from doing it during or before?

SunRazer
My omnipotent powers.

DarthAnt66
Are you suggesting the team is mentally unstable then, being influenced by you?

SunRazer
Nope. I'm suggesting that there's no buffs, conditions or side-effects regarding the team, perfect synergy between the team, and that they only want to kill Vitiate - and Vitiate only wants to kill them, and he also has no conditions, buffs of side-effects of any sort.

DarthAnt66
How is there no side-effects if you are telepathically infiltrating their minds?

SunRazer
Because. I'm only removing a lack of synergy between them and granting them perfect synergy.

DarthAnt66
Is the team aware of you doing this?

SunRazer
Nope. And they can't possibly find out. Everything is normal to them except they suddenly have perfect synergy which none of them will stop to think about.

So, what's your thoughts on the battle?

|King Joker|

Emperor takes this. http://media2.giphy.com/media/hhHcFH0xAduCs/giphy.gif

carthage
Can Vitiate summon Darth Zannah's spirit for aid?

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
Can Vitiate summon Darth Zannah's spirit for aid?

He can do anything within his power - in Legends.

DarthAnt66
Does Vitiate also have his Voices?

SunRazer
He's in his birth body and can become a spirit upon leaving that body.

DarthAnt66
What is the species of his birth body?

SunRazer
Sith pureblood.

DarthAnt66
The BioWare DEVs said otherwise. Are you not taking that into consideration?

SunRazer
Nope, I'm changing for the purposes of this.

DarthAnt66
Wouldn't his Sith pureblood body be like, a skeleton at this time?

SunRazer
Wouldn't his Sith pureblood body be like, a skeleton at this time?

Nope. I'm keeping everybody at full health.

Nargaroth

Emperor takes this.

Legend's arguments in a nutshell. thumb up

Angelalex242
Vitiate takes this if 'forum member who shall remain nameless' was polishing his lightsaber before the fight.

Trocity

Emperor takes this.

Lost it laughing

S_W_LeGenD
Nothing funny in this thread, just lame trolling.

Stigma
I see everything proceeds according to my design. Good. Gooood. evil face

Sinious
Vitiate is confirmed to be superior to all these godlike beings and Sidious is confirmed to be superior to Vitiate. So Vitiate would stomp if it wasn't for Sheev. cool

EmperorSidious2
The sheer number. If everyone who can lets loose force lightning vitiates toast. Whether he can be killed by conventional methods is irrelevant as he will be defeated. All of them, Sidious or Luke, or the Father, or The daughter, Abeloth, The Son, anyone of them could defeat vitiate by themselves.

The Ellimist

Emperor takes this.

This is brilliant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.