Force lighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Other than Darth Sidious, Caedus, Vitiate, The Son, The Father, Abeloth and any other supernatural force like spirits.

What being has the most powerful force lightning?

Beniboybling
Mother Talzin. Check out her respect thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/aurbere/blog/mother-talzin-respect-thread/103955/

EDIT: And Darth Plagueis, who could vaporise people with his lightning.

Starkiller has also demonstrated incredible destructive power with his lightning attacks.

Nargaroth
Tfu 2 Starkiller

Nephthys
Bane.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
EDIT: And Darth Plagueis, who could vaporise people with his lightning.

He could?

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus deserves a mention.

Originally posted by Nephthys
He could?
No.

WildBantha88
Xesh started up a spaceship with lightning and nearly blew it up... That was cool

S_W_LeGenD
"As if" meaning "not at all."
thumb up

Beniboybling
He could? He turned a guy into a puddle, so more or less.

S_W_LeGenD

Beniboybling
Mmkay, looks like I misread that one. Though I'm unsure whether Plagueis actually caused damage to his bones, or Luceno is trying to convey something else...

If we are dealing with showings alone then, I'd say Talzin or Starkiller.

Emperordmb
Bane.

Angelalex242
If I were mean, I'd point out Force Light can't be done by Sith at all. It's a Jedi thing, and usually requires more then one of them. wink

NewGuy01
Starkiller, Mother Talzin, Xesh, Koro Ziil, maybe Karness Muur, there's really quite a few potent lightning users out there.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Starkiller, Mother Talzin, Xesh, Koro Ziil, maybe Karness Muur, there's really quite a few potent lightning users out there.

Yeah, this. Though there's definitely more.

NewGuy01
Nox doesn't have much feats in the area, but it can be assume he/she's up there too.

Emperordmb
Yeah some of them would be on my list after Bane.

carthage
How much damage did Muur's FL storm do to Krayt?

SunRazer
Krayt was already stabbed in the back, but he got hurled over the mountainside and left nearly dead. He couldn't move by the time Wyyrlok found him.

That same Storm nearly killed Azlyn Rae as well, though, and Muur also telekinetically hurled away everybody else at the scene.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.