Trapped in the Cage with 3 Beasts!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The cage is 50 ft wide on all sides and top to bottom. What 3 people would you put in the ring to stop these 3? No one above trans tier.

HP Doomsday
WBH
Full powered Kuurth

These 3 are out for the kill. No teleporting anyone out of the ring or transmuting the area (the battle field is completely indestructible).

Branlor Swift
Aquarian
Daredevil
Bullseye

Flyattractor
Heroshit
Dutchman
Your Mom

golem370
Harald Jaekelsson
Thanos
(Silver Age) Mangog

Reflassshh
Kal Kent
Thanos
PC Validus

basilisk
Harald Jaekelsson
Thanos
Maybe Aquarian or The Doctor or Magik (without BFR can she do anything?)

Maybe shift the balance to:
Thanos
Aquarian
The Doctor

The powerhouse/durable characters (Harald /Thanos) will try to hold them off, while Aquarian/Doc etc try to neutralize them in some way, because even though Jaekelsson and maybe Thanos can last a while I don't see them doing more than stalemating. Something more exotic would be needed to take down HPD and Kuurth without BFR.

Even so, without BFR and limited to trans I'm not sure any team can do more than hold them off.

golem370
Harald Jaekelsson should be immune to Juggernaut's magical powers I would think.

basilisk
Originally posted by golem370
Harald Jaekelsson should be immune to Juggernaut's magical powers I would think. Yeah I think Harald can survive just fine in there. But if the goal is to actually win without BFR and (and TP won't work on Kuurth either) something more than brute force will be needed.

carver9
Harald Jaekelsson
Thanos
(Silver Age) Mangog

Good team. Silver Age Mangog was above trans, correct?

golem370
He was stopped by Odin so I don't know.

carver9
He was stopped by Odin so I don't know.

Wasn't Odin worried about fighting him and it took plot to beat that Mangog?

ShadowFyre
Yeah, mangog is above trans but isn't wbh? Do you mean wwh?

Reflassshh
Wbh would get bitchslapped by any of my choices. So no, he isn't above trans.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Wbh would get bitchslapped by any of my choices. So no, he isn't above trans.

I disagree. Can't see your team winning tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Carver's wildest dream.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
I disagree. Can't see your team winning tbh. Of course you do. Why not?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver's wildest dream.

laughing out loud really Stilt?

carver9
Of course you do. Why not?

Because Kal would get his face decimated.

StiltmanFTW
Couldn't stop myself. Hey, you picked that thread title yourself, you were begging for it laughing out loud

Reflassshh
Because Kal would get his face decimated. laughing out loud I needed that.

You've got some proof?

carver9
Couldn't stop myself. Hey, you picked that thread title yourself, you were begging for it laughing out loud

laughing out loud...I didn't put 'me and 3 beasts' in the title stilt.

carver9
laughing out loud I needed that.

You've got some proof?

no expression that wasn't a joke.

What has Kent done for you to think he would survive?

DarkSaint85
Dr Strange.
Cassandra Nova
Black Alice.

Strange does a time stop. That takes care of Hulk and Doomsday.

IF the strain is too much (doubtful), Cassie mindcontrols Doomsday, taking him off Strange's hands so he does not need to focus on two uber guys.

Meanwhile, whilst all this is happening, Black Alice takes Kuurth's powers and fights him.

So, stalemate, and 2 wins.

My team wins.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud...I didn't put 'me and 3 beasts' in the title stilt.

Yeah, but... impossible not to think about you first, when the thread looks like this:

http://i58.tinypic.com/211tlx.jpg

carver9
Yeah, but... impossible not to think about you first, when the thread looks like this:

http://i58.tinypic.com/211tlx.jpg

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Dr Strange.
Cassandra Nova
Black Alice.

IF the strain is too much (doubtful), Cassie mindcontrols Doomsday, taking him off Strange's hands so he does not need to focus on two uber guys.

Meanwhile, whilst all this is happening, Black Alice takes Kuurth's powers and fights him.

So, stalemate, and 2 wins.

My team wins.

Strange gets blitzed during the onset of the battle. Good try though.

DarkSaint85
Strange gets blitzed during the onset of the battle. Good try though.

Auto shields, though.

Also, aren't you the one who argues that the speed of thought is faster than speed of light?

The Nuul
Black Panther
Iron First
Doom

basilisk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Strange should have thought of that in WWH instead of getting his hands crushed. And did anyone try timestop on DD? Green Lantern or one of the magic users? Timestop always seems to easy a power to have around.

Magnon
Black Alice was a good call by DarkSaint85; I'll make an overkill team based on her:

Black Alice
Flash
Rogue

Battle starts. Flash "introduces" himself and Alice to Rogue before the opposing team can react. Rogue transfers Kuurth's powers to her by using Alice's powers. Massacre occurs. (Kuurth's powers combined with Flash's = bad news for anyone; lightspeed combined with unstoppability combined with an unstoppable hammer).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by basilisk
Strange should have thought of that in WWH instead of getting his hands crushed. And did anyone try timestop on DD? Green Lantern or one of the magic users? Timestop always seems to easy a power to have around.

I can go one better. Strange used it against WBHand everyone else, instead of talking like he tried against WWH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.