Jason X vs Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/592/735174_068.jpg

VS

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/M3tfakWkXRo/hqdefault.jpg

Jason X vs Nemesis Movie Versions

With Weapons.
H2H

In raccoon city and on a spaceship.

Who WINS!?

And as for weapons. Nemy gets his gun and launcher. Jason gets teleport and use of all objects lying around.

juggerman
Jason X stomps

Psychotron
X

BruceSkywalker
Nemesis gets chopped into miniscule pieces

Robtard
Jason "Freddy Crusher" Voorhees takes this thumb up

Horus1
The muslim Jason wins.

Impediment
As much as I love Nemesis, Jason stomps a mud hole in Nemesis' assh0le.

Genesis-Soldier
jason tanks the minigun and rocket launcher, with teleportation he just wins this straight out, jason with what ever is lying around makes things interesting but still wins the hand to hand.

Uber jason (X) is faster then super Jason (electrified) and still immensly stronger

Kazenji
Jason X

movie version of Nemesis was weaksauce.

Genesis-Soldier
yeah, Super jason VS Nemesis would be a closer fight

Flyattractor
Electrified Super Jason? Which movie is he from for that?

Robtard
I think he's referring to Jason when he first became a zombie. Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986)

Genesis-Soldier
yes and no.

when zombie jason (the yes part) is electrified in any movie there after (the no Part) he is amped (lol amp pun) in speed and strength. tke FvJ for example.

jason is normally just stalking and creeping up on his kills in a slow descent but after putting his Machete in the control console and getting Zapped a shit ton he was so much faster and beating down steel doors with punches rather then impaling teens into a tree with a Machete (easier due to its point and make)

Flyattractor
That's the first time I have heard that one.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That's the first time I have heard that one.

How do you mean

Flyattractor
That ELECTRICTY makes Jason Better Stronger Faster.

Genesis-Soldier
when zapped by large amounts of electricity slow zombie Jason gets a lot faster and seemingly stronger (hence super Jason)

TheVaultDweller
Jason X all day long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.