Maul, Savage and ROTS Anakin vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can these three take a peak Yoda?

Stigma
Sidious can toy with Maul and Savage, so can Yoda. If he's serious from the start he can dominate them with the Force.

Anakin is the biggest thread, but Yoda's force power and knowledge give him a win in a great fight.

All in all Yoda 6/10.

BTW If you changed Savage for someone like HoT, Ulic, Wyyrlok etc. I'd say the team takes it.

Angelalex242
If Anakin is in Invisible Hand mode, he's a threat on his own. He'll press Yoda much harder then Dooku ever dreamed of doing. If the Super Maul Bros can provide any useful assistance at all to the Chosen One, the team might actually take it.

Stigma
I concur.

But I also seee Yoda easily disposing of Savage with the Force tbh. That will help the odds.

Angelalex242
It's true, Savage will probably be disposed of when Yoda gets a fraction of a second to do it. Anakin isn't famous for giving people a fraction of a second though. Still, if Yoda knocks Anakin himself back with the force, Maul and Savage are toast in the time it'll take Anakin to recover and get back in there.

DARTH POWER
Savage isn't Tiin or Kolar, as Filoni pointed out. Sids finished the Maul bros easily, but he never did it in a fraction of a second. So I see no reason at all that after adding ROTS Anakin it's somehow plausible for Yoda to kill Opress in a fraction of a second break scenario.

That being said Yoda likely wins. His Power in the Force, his Saber skill, speed and agility will eventually win out against all 3 of them.

Stigma
Sids did own the brothers in the Force at the beginning of their fight. If he just went then and there for a kill, I'm not sure how they'd stop him tbh.

That being said, yeah Savage is above that trio you mentioned.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Stigma
Sids did own the brothers in the Force at the beginning of their fight. If he just went then and there for a kill, I'm not sure how they'd stop him tbh.

Even IF he was a few seconds away from killing them both in that scenario (where lets face it they were caught off guard), that's still very different from taking out Opress in a fraction of a second distraction while fighting ROTS Anakin and Darth Maul.

Originally posted by Stigma
That being said, yeah Savage is above that trio you mentioned.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.