Maul, Savage, Ventress vs. Dooku and Ulic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Fight takes place in Sidious's throne room on Death Star II.

No amp/pre time.

Who wins?

carthage
Dooku isn't beating the brothers at once, and Ventress is more than enough to hold off Ulic

|King Joker|
thumb up

Trocity
Yeah team 1

EmperorSidious2
Ok Dooku is greater than ventress and can easily dispatch her making this a maul and savage vs Dooku and Ulic. It all depends on if Ulic an hold off savage or maul while dooku fights the other.

I'm siding with team 2. As of the teams team 2 has the best person Dooku and then Ulic someone who was able to stalemate Exar Kun backing him. Dooku could take savage out with the force or the blade and then if maul kills Ulic it's a mildly tired Dooku vs maul. Dooku would have to use his force powers to win but I can see a team 2 victory.

Stigma
What if it's Savage and Ventress vs. Dooku and Maul vs. Ulic?

EmperorSidious2
It's 3v1? I'd say team as he and no support and maul is skilled and then it's basically 5-6 blades vs 1. So he gets beaten.

Stigma
LOL sorry. Edited it. I meant Savage and Ventess vs. Dooku and Maul vs. Ulic fights.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma
LOL sorry. Edited it. I meant Savage and Ventess vs. Dooku and Maul vs. Ulic fights.

The duo wins imo.

EmperorSidious2
Team 2 stomps. Dooku can easily take out ventress and then maul is to much for savage and even if he isn't he has Ulic to back him and then Dooku can just shock him with lightning which he has no defense agaisn't or is weak to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.