TSA Fails 95% of its security protocols.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/national/tsa-failure-investigators-able-to-smuggle-weapons-past-airport-checks-in-95-percent-of-tests

Investigators able to smuggle weapons past airport checks in 95 percent of tests. Confirms my reason why I don't fly in airplanes.

dadudemon
Seems rather obvious that TSA's methods are not really good at preventing weapons from getting on planes.

It's just mostly useless fluff that gets people irritated, pissed off, and groped.

Robtard
It's good to know that what could be bombs and weapons get by 95% of the time, when I've had to throw away my can of shaving cream due to "security risk" at the check point.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
It's good to know that what could be bombs and weapons get by 95% of the time, when I've had to throw away my can of shaving cream due to "security risk" at the check point.

That shaving cream? Clearly, what you put into that shaving cream cannister was just one part of a binary explosive. When mixed with feces, it creates a R.E. factor of 2. WEEEEE!

A father corralling his children through a security checkpoint is clearly trying to blow a plane up.

#TSAgottemagain

Mindset
Well at least they still give me a handjob before flights.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
That shaving cream? Clearly, what you put into that shaving cream cannister was just one part of a binary explosive. When mixed with feces, it creates a R.E. factor of 2. WEEEEE!

A father corralling his children through a security checkpoint is clearly trying to blow a plane up.

#TSAgottemagain

Maybe they thought I was trying to smuggle out dinosaur embryos.

They also love to take me out of line for a sweep and pat-down, happens at least 50% of the time I fly. Usually more when I'm not flying with the kids.

|King Joker|
I've never been on a plane before. I feel like I'm missing out on the great groping experience so many have.

dadudemon
Maybe they thought I was trying to smuggle out dinosaur embryos.

They also love to take me out of line for a sweep and pat-down, happens at least 50% of the time I fly. Usually more when I'm not flying with the kids.

Originally posted by |King Joker|
I've never been on a plane before. I feel like I'm missing out on the great groping experience so many have.

About those pat downs.

I've gotten my penis and scrotum touched about 3 times going through those checkpoints.* With the back of their hand. Though I don't care because I'm like that, what if I had suffered sexual abuse at the hands of many people as a child? That would probably be mildly traumatic for me to have to endure going through a checkpoint.

It is when you think about these things from another person's perspective that it becomes pretty bad that many accept what TSA does.

*I should note that the metal detector went off around my heart and I don't have a pacemaker. That's when I got the pat down. Not sure why my balls needed touching for an alarm that was over my heart. no expression

Branlor Swift
About those pat downs.

I've gotten my penis and scrotum touched about 3 times going through those checkpoints.* With the back of their hand. Though I don't care because I'm like that, what if I had suffered sexual abuse at the hands of many people as a child? That would probably be mildly traumatic for me to have to endure going through a checkpoint.

It is when you think about these things from another person's perspective that it becomes pretty bad that many accept what TSA does.

*I should note that the metal detector went off around my heart and I don't have a pacemaker. That's when I got the pat down. Not sure why my balls needed touching for an alarm that was over my heart. no expression I think it's pretty obvious you swallowed some sort of liquid explosive immediately before hand and it made its way to your penis quickly on its way past the heart.

I'm surprised they didn't try and ejaculate it out of you tbh. Should have been protocol. Terrible security.

Robtard
DDM's trying to tell us he has a heart of iron.

Spawningpool
I moaned really loud last time I was patted down

dadudemon
DDM's trying to tell us he has a heart of iron.

Or poorly trained TSA personnel.

It's my butthole that is made of iron. Sounds like a tuba when I fart.

And when I fart, I always have to correct people. They always say, "Dat brass!" And I say, "iron, motherf*cker."

8ZkT3mjHxOQ

Surtur

#TSAgottemagain

He probably planted a bomb inside his kids, like in that one episode of Angel!

Branlor Swift
Kids make notoriously good bombs. It's something to do with their young blood fueling the bomb more than normal

Robtard
Guys, I'm not even a Muslim.

Surtur

Sounds exactly like something a Muslim terrorist would say.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Sounds exactly like something a Muslim terrorist would say.

That's right!

Robtard's the terrorist.

Bake 'em away, toys!

Spawningpool
ALLAH AKBAR blowup

Surtur
Originally posted by Spawningpool
ALLAH AKBAR blowup

We should all worship him.

http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/admiral-ackbar-ole-miss-bigger.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.