Who can Blue Marvel beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horus1
Seriously, I'd really like to know. I see him in forum fights all the time, and I see the same thing no matter what site I'm on. "He doesn't have enough showing," "He has the potential," "His powers were never shown to do that." I mean his creator made him to be a peer to the likes of Thor, Hulk and Sentry, but he doesn't seem able to compete. To add insult to injury he's an actual genius that also happens to be a brick. So why can't he seem to ever win in a forum battle if the character is above street level?

*Not a fan boy of Blue Marvel, but he seems to be a decent character. Just curious as to why he can never pull a win.

iceman24567
Not a VS thread

Branlor Swift
Anti-Man
Pagan
King Hyperion
Ultimo
Shuma Gorath's fingernail

That's about it

Horus1
That's just sad. One them being a character specifically created to oppose him. SMH. Oh well, that answers that.

*So, Iceman if it's not a vs fight, even though fighting is the premise of the thread, where should I have placed this? I concede to your ever present wisdom in all things KMC, since most of my posts end up with some error in your eyes. I'd really like to know, not attacking you.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Horus1
That's just sad. One them being a character specifically created to oppose him. SMH. Oh well, that answers that.

*So, Iceman if it's not a vs fight, even though fighting is the premise of the thread, where should I have placed this? I concede to your ever present wisdom in all things KMC, since most of my posts end up with some error in your eyes. I'd really like to know, not attacking you. So basically you are calling me a piece of shit but saying no offence at the end smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by iceman24567
So basically you are calling me a piece of shit but saying no offence at the end smile

You ARE a piece of shit, though.

No offence.

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

No offence. I rather be a pile of shit tbh

Horus1
So basically you are calling me a piece of shit but saying no offence at the end smile
laughing

Not at all, I was just asking where I should place this, without this devolving to a back and forth where no one gets anywhere derailing a thread that had it answer made in the first few posts. I stated that you seem to think that most of my post here are in error, and actually complemented you in all of your knowledge here in KMC. In no way did I insult you. Sorry if the implication came across that way, but it was not intended.

golem370
Nice a Pagan reference

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Anti-Man
Pagan
King Hyperion
Ultimo
Shuma Gorath's fingernail

That's about it
laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by Horus1
*Not a fan boy of Blue Marvel, but he seems to be a decent character. Just curious as to why he can never pull a win.
Where did you get that idea? 99% of these threads are never unanimous. They usually drop off page 1 when people get tired of arguing their side.
BM has been well represented MANY times in many threads.

The Nuul
I rather be a pile of shit tbh

63UlBsdElsY

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

No offence.

Y is your sig an upside down version of brans?

Reflassshh
It's to impress you.

Branlor Swift
EbonyPietist is Australian. We're the ones upside down to him

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Reflassshh
It's to impress you. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
EbonyPietist is Australian. We're the ones upside down to him

Oh ok i thought it meant he was a bottom. Glad u cleared that up

krisblaze
Are you impyling that Hulk, Thor and Sentry are equals?

ShadowFyre
I'm sure he could beat any of his peers under the right circumstances.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'm sure he could beat any of his peers under the right circumstances. agreed, but Thor, Hulk & Sentry as his best (non void) aren't his peers.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Y is your sig an upside down version of brans?

Yeah it's kind of weird

riv6672
Haha

Board Walker
King Hyperion beat Blue Marvel soundly, it wasn't until he started showboating that Blue marvel blind sided him.

Stoic
Yeah and KH sucker punched him while he was talking to him. Not at all how a forum match up would begin. So in the end they should have been even Steven. Only problem is that Adam is tougher than KH, as he was able to get back up, while KH was out for the count. Adam beat him convincingly.

riv6672
So, in other words BM won.thumb up

Horus1
When I said peers, I didn't mean evenly matched. As stated prior, just under the right circumstances, he could win. Hey, I didn't say this the creator Grievioux did, I just repeated it. You can have a low end peer.

Example: You could outlift me, but let's just say for the sake of arguement for some odd reason you have the flu, I can lift close to what you can, and you can't do your norm. So in this instance I outlifted you.

riv6672
That'd never happen. cool wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.