Darth Vader & Mace Windu vs. Darth Plagueis & Darth Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone is in their respective primes, both Legends and canon feats apply. Battle takes place on Hypori.

WHO WINS, BABES?

Trocity
Team 2

EmperorSidious2
Team 2 has the force edge I believe while team 1 has the dueling edge. I'm going with Team 2 as the force is greater than the lightsaber.

NewGuy01
Yeah, I'd say Team 2 takes it in a close fight tbh.

Sinious
Originally posted by Trocity
Team 2

|King Joker|
Damn it.

Emperordmb
Team two, Plagueis is kinda a strong link IMO.

ares834
Nah, team 1 wins this.

Windu can use Vaapad to defeat either and Vader can either defeat Tenebrous or, at the very least, hold of Hego until Windu finishes off the Bith.

|King Joker|
Bump.

Kinda agree with ares, tbh.

SunRazer
Team 2. Tenebrous has comparable skill and similar Force mastery to Vader - but considerably greater speed, agility and computational power which gives him the decisive edge in a fight.

Plagueis beats Mace through physical edges and far superior mastery of the Force.

Arhael
Team 1.
Team 1 has way better feats. Team 2 haven't beaten anyone of note.

carthage
Mace gets destroyed by either in the force

Team 2

Angelalex242
Mostly depends on whether or not Mace can get Vapaad going against Plagueis. Assuming he can't, Team 2.

Lord Stark
Sidious' TK failed to give him a sizeable advantage over Mace, I doubt Plagueis' will.

EmperorSidious2
Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.