How powerful is Darish Vol ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
How powerful is Darish Vol Compared to other force users such as yoda, or gethzerion ?

Emperordmb
Probably above Dooku at least IMO.

The_Tempest
Abeloth muses Vol had "much the power" of FOTJ!Luke so that's exceptionally powerful.

NewGuy01
Combatively speaking I'm not sure, but he was able to trace back a link Abeloth had created with him and plant seeds of doubt in her mind.

Darth Demenos
I dont really know but i see him as being on the same level as someone like gethzerion or higher but i do not think he is even in someone like palpatine's league.

NewGuy01
Higher than Gethzerion is Palpatine's league, in some sense, depending on his incarnation.

Darth Abonis
I'd say he was highly powerful

Kosmos Supreme
TPM Darth Maul in overall combat, his force ability should be higher but his physical weakness would fail him against higher tiers.

Emperordmb
He's the most powerful member of the lost tribe of the Sith, has survived assassination attempts for 8 decades and has much of the power FOTJ Luke has, I think he's at least above TPM Maul.

Kosmos Supreme
Is there a respect thread of him so I can get to know him better before I make judgement.

NewGuy01
Sadly I don't think Darish has any valid combat feats, but his TP is very good.

Stigma
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
How powerful is Darish Vol Compared to other force users such as yoda, or gethzerion ? More powerful than Vitiate.

Kosmos Supreme
Actually i undersold him, I think in his prime he'd be as strong as Apocalypse Krayt. He was stronger than people like Gaalan who was on Kyle Katarns level

Emperordmb
May actually do an RT for the guy soon.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Actually i undersold him, I think in his prime he'd be as strong as Apocalypse Krayt. He was stronger than people like Gaalan who was on Kyle Katarns level

How exactly does being better than Katarn even put someone on Krayt's radar?

ILS
Beard

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
May actually do an RT for the guy soon.

Should do one for Sarasu Taalon instead, imo. Darish is cool but has very little to tell other than his one big feat, and Sarasu's more down your alley anyway.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How exactly does being better than Katarn even put someone on Krayt's radar?

Katarn defeated Jerec (someone marginaly weaker than Vader); Vader was at least on the same level as Pre Rebirth Krayt (who struggled with Spirit Karness Muur in Celeste's Body. same guy who was awed by Vaders power in 19BBY)
and was considered a threat by Darth Caedus (who would rough Luke up quite a bit before loosing)

Emperordmb
Already have one for Taalon. ****er is honestly>Any Jedi/Sith post pool

Vorpal Ruin
I think he would be somewhere around Caedus and Krayt.

Emperordmb
Idk dragging Luke around with TK, moving too fast for Luke to see, and being around Luke's level as a duelist right after jumping out of the pool has him a little higher for me.

Plus the dude shifted the balance of the force with his existence alone.

JKBart
Yup. That guy was basically sub-Ones tier by then, but that's what the Pool is for. Most of the powerful guys, from Obi-Wan tier to Durron-tier would emerge from the Pool as superior to any mortal Force Sensitive.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Already have one for Taalon. ****er is honestly>Any Jedi/Sith post pool

Well, I have my doubts about that. Still, he has to have some place on the top 10.

Emperordmb
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/sarasu-taalon-respect-thread-1772593/

Just linking it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Ursumeles
Bump.
To not fill the Krayt vs Yoda therad with an off topic debate, I 'll post here.
Vol could very well be above Dooku in the force, but I am not sure. Has Abeloth good TP resistance?

Emperordmb
Well Abeloth's willpower is stated to utterly shit on Jaina's, Abeloth illusion raped an army of Sith, Abeloth telepathically dominated an entire order of Force sensitives, Abeloth caused people to start going insane from across the Galaxy, she TP enslaved several Sith, TP manipulated the entire senate, Abeloth TP raped and enslaved Ship from across the Galaxy, and she fooled Luke into thinking she was Mara. So yeah, Abeloth's TP is utterly insane.

Ursumeles
That Abeloths TP is so ****ing Insane, that no one, except for the ones, can even compete with her had I known.
Is sehe defensive impressive, tho?

NewGuy01
Nope, Abeloth has too many demons. Zannah stomps.

Ursumeles
xD

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bump.

I might have to put this guy in my top 7 Sith. Is he deserving of such?

NewGuy01
No way to know.

Ursumeles
He possibly is.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No way to know.

Isn't there, though? What was the extent to which he ****ed up Abeloth, and what were the circumstances?

Also, I guess there's scaling him off of the other Tribe members, many of whom are extraordinarily powerful in their own right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.