Galen Marek vs Starkiller vs Dark Apprentice (perfect clone)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
the original vs the imperfect clone vs the perfect clone

all out battle, who wins ?

NewGuy01
Imperfect vs Perfect, who is superior? erm

FreshestSlice
Dark Apprentice>Starkiller>>>Marek

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Dark Apprentice>Starkiller>>>Marek

This. Dark Apprentice kinda already proved he was superior via killing Starkiller without being sensed by him or Kota, he trashed Kota effortlessly, someone who gave Galen a decent fight and only lost due to fatigue.

The DA also shown precise control with Lighting and a clear strength advantage via overpowering Chewie. Throwing in also he appears to be better with sabers, incorporating melee attacks as of his duel with Leia, among other things.

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
This. Dark Apprentice kinda already proved he was superior via killing Starkiller without being sensed by him or Kota, he trashed Kota effortlessly, someone who gave Galen a decent fight and only lost due to fatigue.

Not sure how either of these things imply he is superior. That he killed Starkiller without being sensed certainly does prove he was superior. As for Kota, Marek only struggled with him at the beginning of the game. By the end he was far more powerful and capable of defeating Vader (who stomped Kota BTW).

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
Not sure how either of these things imply he is superior. That he killed Starkiller without being sensed certainly does prove he was superior. As for Kota, Marek only struggled with him at the beginning of the game. By the end he was far more powerful and capable of defeating Vader (who stomped Kota BTW).

True, but saber wise I was meaning, I kinda never was impressed with Galen's saber skill even throughout the entirety, even at the end he had to incorporate Force moreso than sabers there.

But still I'll give you that I suppose, though seeing as the DA is the perfect clone whereas it's noted and stated that Starkiller was superior to the original. I feel the DA still takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.