Scar Healing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genesis-Soldier
so recently i have been talking with a close friend who like me has alot going on in life (paris) anyhow we where talking and we came to the discussion of our scars again.

we were talking and i told her i wanted to get rid of my scars on my legs and told her about how i would do it and the research i have done into the matter. she told me of a bloke who did the same and how it mostly worked for him.

how do you get rid of scars or Fully Heal your injuries over the first few layers of your skin?

Genesis-Soldier
so basically to start this off the fela mentioned above used an aluminium oxide sand belt and took off the first few layers of skin.

he didn't use a machine just the belt itself

Scribble
It's kind of impossible to get rid of them entirely, but someone told me that getting them sunlight can reduce their apparentness. Tbh I have some on my arm that are 5 yrs old and I still find them easily noticeable, but you have better weather over there so it might work better for you

Genesis-Soldier
mine are a few months old and are only visible because i have done them multiple times (the same writing) on the first layer.

i am just going to see if it works or not. sand paper is useless when soggy

NewLanceWindu
I still have scars from a simple cat scratch on my arm going back to when I was 13 or 14.

AbnormalButSane
Coco butter with vitamin E maybe. hmm I haven't tried.

Sancty
Alpha Hydroxy Acids, ask a dermatologist
http://dermatology.about.com/cs/skincareproducts/a/aha_2.htm
some people say bio-oil, and lotions generally but I dont think it makes much of a difference srug
and surgical scar revision has a chance of creating an even bigger scar, that happened to me >.<

they'll fade in time

Robtard
Keep your scars, chicks dig them or something

Bardock42
I'm not sure about scar healing, but I think Marvin Gaye wrote a song about other sorts of healing, maybe try that.

Gorilla
Onion extract might work (alt. medicine)

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Robtard
Keep your scars, chicks dig them or something

not if you have written words down your leg with razors

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Sancty
Alpha Hydroxy Acids, ask a dermatologist
http://dermatology.about.com/cs/skincareproducts/a/aha_2.htm
some people say bio-oil, and lotions generally but I dont think it makes much of a difference srug
and surgical scar revision has a chance of creating an even bigger scar, that happened to me >.<

they'll fade in time

sounds alot better then a metal sanding belt

Ms Chelle
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'm not sure about scar healing, but I think Marvin Gaye wrote a song about other sorts of healing, maybe try that. Gotta love some Marvin Gaye.

rudester
Depends how deep the scar is? Is it discoloration? Why does it bug you so much if its on your leg? Do u wear short shorts a lot? A lot of scars can't heal only improve them slightly. With box scars you can have skin removed from an area and placed over the scar, dermatologist do that. There are some spas that do laser treatments to resurface new skin but it might make it worse. Skin has a couple of layers and the more you peal the more your exposing your skin to harmful toxins or danger. Theres creams but im sure your looking for a miracle. Try tea tree oil or rosehip oil. Natural yellow lemon always works, the acid in the lemon will help with the discolouration. As you get older your body takes longer to regenerate new skin, try eating avocados.. it helps regenerate new skin. Antioxidants like blue berries and strawberries.. there is a berry from brazil that is said to have the highest antioxidant in the world and healing powers. (Acai berry) Also known as acai palm.

Kelly_Bean
I used Mederma on a motorcycle exhaust burn on my inner leg..
It's almost invisible now.

Genesis-Soldier
i will post the scars i am trying to remove. can't get rid of the burn but the others should go.

will post later when i am on ipad

Genesis-Soldier
Most of it shown as light due to lamp but on other legs is SPRRY car ed into the whole quad

Genesis-Soldier
*SORRY carved

rudester
Looks like cat scratches... what have you been doing. Lol

Genesis-Soldier
i can't cut on my upper body so i open up the cheap razors and use them on my legs, they are really good

Genesis-Soldier
i'm bored of waiting

Wonder Man
I think resting might help. They recommend trying to stay as immoble as posible when the surgery is over so you might be able to lessen them by power naps.

Genesis-Soldier
its not surgery

Genesis-Soldier
aluminium oxide belt bky71 grade p40
liqiud antisceptic
epiduo gel
bandage

all done, now i just need to ****ing pray

|King Joker|
I hope it works out for you, Genesis.

Surtur
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
i can't cut on my upper body so i open up the cheap razors and use them on my legs, they are really good

I don't' get what you mean, do you shave your legs or something?

Kharhmah
Self harm, dear.

Genesis-Soldier
i ****ed up and now things don't feel real.

my leg was infected but now its clear and i feel really weird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.