Ahsoka Tano vs. Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Because I said so.

Ahsoka as of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Khan as of Star Trek Into Darkness. Battle takes place on an open field, starting distance is 20 feet. Who wins?

playa1258
No one in Star Wars can beat Quanchi Khan.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by playa1258
No one in Star Wars can beat Quanchi Khan. sick

Jmanghan
Ahsoka is non-canon to the movies, shes never even mentioned

|King Joker|
She's in TCW film. erm

Jmanghan
What TCW film???

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Jmanghan
What TCW film??? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_(film)

Film released to theaters in 2008 before the animated series.

Jmanghan
I'd call that more of an opener to TCW series then an actual movie :/

|King Joker|
I'd call that more of an opener to TCW series then an actual movie :/ No, it's an actual movie. Openings to TV series' are like 1 hour TV specials and shit. Not official productions released to theaters.

Silent Master
I'd call that more of an opener to TCW series then an actual movie :/

You appear to be working on a different definition of movie, could you perhaps explain what elements that the film is lacking in order to be considered a movie?

|King Joker|
Also, who the **** wins?

Stigma
Ahsoka.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Stigma
Ahsoka. love

BruceSkywalker
khan loses

|King Joker|
Anyone else?

Psychotron
Ahsoka

Stigma
Yeah. Ahsoka is far superior.

RJ 2.0
Khan gets buttraped, worse than he did in the Riddick thread.

TheVaultDweller
Ahsoka wins. Funny how Quan argues that Khan can beat Sidious and Yoda, yet is nowhere to be seen when people agree that he loses to a padawan.

Stigma
I agree.

Khan cannot even hope to defeat Ahsoka LOL

quanchi112
Khan wins. You guys are fools. That is all.

|King Joker|
I agree with the consensus. Ahsoka wins. thumb up

Darth Thor
Ahsoka wins.

Far superior showings and feats.

quanchi112
She goes down quicker than Yoda. Khan also has superior feats. That is all.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
She goes down quicker than Yoda. Khan also has superior feats. That is all.

Nah Khan's best feats are cheap shotting Klingons from a vantage point with superior weapons, and beating up Spock in hand to hand after a very hard fight.

Ahsoka has gone toe to toe with the likes of General Grievous.

She wins.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah Khan's best feats are cheap shotting Klingons from a vantage point with superior weapons, and beating up Spock in hand to hand after a very hard fight.

She wins.

thedkeffect claiming that Khan has better feats basically proves that he knows nothing about Ahsoka Tano and is just trolling to get attention.

quanchi112

She wins. Klingons would eradicate Grievous. Grievous has a weak heart just a. Few blasts kill him aimed right.

Khan has his superior weapons. I don't make threads with Jedi being weapon less against guys with guns. Khan decimated them. You don't understand war. You're a child.

Khan wins.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Silent Master
thedkeffect claiming that Khan has better feats basically proves that he knows nothing about Ahsoka Tano and is just trolling to get attention.

Yep thumb up

Klingons would eradicate Grievous. Grievous has a weak heart just a. Few blasts kill him aimed right.

Khan has his superior weapons. I don't make threads with Jedi being weapon less against guys with guns. Khan decimated them. You don't understand war. You're a child.

Khan wins.

Ahsoka's speed, reflexes and coordination are simply beyond Khan as shown clearly in this video:

?v=Jxup-q3bcnw

0:24-0:28 and

1:08-1:15

Amazing

Look at her leaps, and speed and the pre-cog in this video. Really impressive. Much more impressive than cheap shotting Klingons or beating up Spock with difficulty..

quanchi112
Yep thumb up

Ahsoka's speed, reflexes and coordination are simply beyond Khan as shown clearly in this video:

?v=Jxup-q3bcnw

Amazing

Look at her leaps, and speed and the pre-cog in this video. Really impressive. Much more impressive than cheap shotting Klingons or beating up Spock with difficulty.. Nine of that is more impressive than the Klingon scene. When we factor in power scaling this becomes blatantly obvious. Khan crushes Jedi and sith that would make her squeal. Khan wins.

Stigma
Ahsoka is superior to Khan. She wins.

Khan cannot really hope to defeat her, much else to defeat any major Jedi/Sith.

quanchi112

Khan cannot really hope to defeat her, much else to defeat any major Jedi/Sith. Based on ?

Stigma
Are you talking to me, quan? I have trolls like you on ignore. GG.

Silent Master

Khan cannot really hope to defeat her, much else to defeat any major Jedi/Sith.

Very true.

quanchi112
Khan wins. You are free to ignore me all you want but I am free to respond away. Khan wins.

Darth Thor
Nine of that is more impressive than the Klingon scene. When we factor in power scaling this becomes blatantly obvious. Khan crushes Jedi and sith that would make her squeal. Khan wins.

The Klingons were featless cheap shotted so that proves nothing.

She's shown far superior physical abilities in the video above.

The evidence is on my side as usual. Show me Khan moving faster, leaping higher, showing those kind of reflexes, or concede.

And your concession here will be a laughing stock to your Khan vs Yoda/Sidious threads.

Based on ?

Based on the video you dismissed you Troll.

quanchi112

The evidence is on my side as usual. Show me Khan moving faster, leaping higher, showing those kind of reflexes, or concede.

And your concession here will be a laughing stock to your Khan vs Yoda/Sidious threads.

Based on the video you dismissed you Troll. The Klingons had Kirk at their mercy. Just a few of them so that's a feat.

No, she didn't. She gets gunned down. He doesn't have to when he's using his guns. He's also physically superior to her as he can crush a skull with his hands. Can she ? Nah.

I have showed far greater Jedi fall to far less so really you're just hyping feats while ignoring power scaling.

Sad. Truly sad.

Silent Master

Based on the video you dismissed you Troll.

You'll notice that he doesn't address any of her actual feats or post any clips showing Khan performing superior feats(mainly because the clips don't exist).

playa1258
Tano easily.

quanchi112
You'll notice that he doesn't address any of her actual feats or post any clips showing Khan performing superior feats(mainly because the clips don't exist). I have already done so against her superiors. Is he saying she is greater than yoda and company based on her feats ? If he makes that claim I'll decimate her feat by feat along with my own clips.

smile

Silent Master
No you won't, you'll either run away or get owned

quanchi112
No you won't, you'll either run away or get owned Once he makes the claim I'll destroy him but until he does him throwing lesser Jedi against Khan the confirmed Jedi killer is just wasting time.

Darth Thor
The Klingons had Kirk at their mercy. Just a few of them so that's a feat.

No, she didn't. She gets gunned down. He doesn't have to when he's using his guns. He's also physically superior to her as he can crush a skull with his hands. Can she ? Nah.

I have showed far greater Jedi fall to far less so really you're just hyping feats while ignoring power scaling.

Sad. Truly sad.

So you concede you can't show Khan moving as fast or coordinated or being as Agile as I've shown Ahsoka being?

Wow that was a quick concession.

Quit trolling and prove to me Khan has got those kind of stats.

I'm laughing at how you can't even win this thread

laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
So you concede you can't show Khan moving as fast or coordinated or being as Agile as I've shown Ahsoka being?

laughing laughing laughing This is a versus matchup. Thanos isn't as fast as the surfer but he beats him nonetheless so stay relevant here.

Khan wins with his weaponry. He isn't going to throw it down. He's very tactical.

I've win the other thread and the fact you are dancing in this one proves how emotionally raw you are. Khan wins them both. Concede she is superior to Yoda or Palpatine and then expect me to rip her apart otherwise you're trolling.

Darth Thor
This is a versus matchup. Thanos isn't as fast as the surfer but he beats him nonetheless so stay relevant here.

Great. What's relevant here is that Khan hasn't beaten anyone noteworthy.

So a feat war and comparison of physical abilities is the only form of comparison.

Khan wins with his weaponry. He isn't going to throw it down. He's very tactical.

I've shown you her speed, pre-cog, coordination and how far she can leap.

Khan isn't hitting her.

I've win the other thread and the fact you are dancing in this one proves how emotionally raw you are. Khan wins them both. Concede she is superior to Yoda or Palpatine and then expect me to rip her apart otherwise you're trolling.

Stop derailing and prove to me I'm wrong about Ahsoka's physical abilities being beyond Khan's.

Or are you going to concede on this match up?
Happy Dance

quanchi112
Great. What's relevant here is that Khan hasn't beaten anyone noteworthy.

So a feat war and comparison of physical abilities is the only form of comparison.

I've shown you her speed, pre-cog, coordination and how far she can leap.

Khan isn't hitting her.

Stop derailing and prove to me I'm wrong about Ahsoka's physical abilities being beyond Khan's.

Or are you going to concede on this match up?
Happy Dance An entire Klingon squad according to Kirk who beat Kirk with just a few. That's very impressive.

She isn't faster than his phasers. So it isn't relevant to the thread.

Once you concede she is greater than Yoda and such by way of feats I'll be happy to do so.

Stigma
Ahsoka is clearly better. She wins. thumb up

EDIT: BTW How the f*ck threads where Khan faces Palpatine or Yoda even exist, when Khan cannot defeat a Jedi apprentice laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
The fact that it took multiple Klingons to subdue a single human, who is weaker than them down to a genetic level, actually shows how shit they were. If you think a bunch of Klingons beating up a single human is impressive, you probably think a bunch of football players kicking the crap out of a band geek is impressive.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Khan gets buttraped, worse than he did in the Riddick thread.
marry me

Genesis-Soldier
Yep thumb up

?v=Jxup-q3bcnw

Amazing

Look at her leaps, and speed and the pre-cog in this video. Really impressive. Much more impressive than cheap shotting Klingons or beating up Spock with difficulty..

almost any force user can beat khan

Genesis-Soldier
I say almost to give room just incase there is actually a force user who cannot beat khan ( unlikely)

Darth Thor
An entire Klingon squad according to Kirk who beat Kirk with just a few. That's very impressive.

Yeah by cheap shotting them.

And with help from Kirk and Spock no less.

She isn't faster than his phasers. So it isn't relevant to the thread.

She's shown the Pre-Cog and physical abilities to evade his attacks without a problem.

Once you concede she is greater than Yoda and such by way of feats I'll be happy to do so.

Why would I say she's better than Yoda. Yoda can just instantly freeze Khan as I've clearly proven.

Why are you derailing anyway?

I take it because you've conceded this thread already!

That's pretty laughable.

Based on feats, Khan doesn't stand a chance here.

EDIT: BTW How the f*ck threads where Khan faces Palpatine or Yoda even exist, when Khan cannot defeat a Jedi apprentice laughing out loud

thumb up

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The fact that it took multiple Klingons to subdue a single human, who is weaker than them down to a genetic level, actually shows how shit they were. If you think a bunch of Klingons beating up a single human is impressive, you probably think a bunch of football players kicking the crap out of a band geek is impressive.

thumb up

Yep. There was nothing impressive about those Klingons. And they were no faster than humans which Quanchi has even conceded to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
almost any force user can beat khan Based on ?

quanchi112
Yeah by cheap shotting them.

And with help from Kirk and Spock no less.

She's shown the Pre-Cog and physical abilities to evade his attacks without a problem.

Why would I say she's better than Yoda. Yoda can just instantly freeze Khan as I've clearly proven.

Why are you derailing anyway?

I take it because you've conceded this thread already!

That's pretty laughable.

Based on feats, Khan doesn't stand a chance here.

thumb up

thumb up

Yep. There was nothing impressive about those Klingons. And they were no faster than humans which Quanchi has even conceded to. Kirk and Spock were not working with him. Khan subdued them as well and those are Kirk's own words in the film. Boom.

Funny you use yoda coming out of nowhere as proof but say Khan cheapshotted them.

Not phaser attacks and she's been beaten by attacks far slower.

No, you proved he can defeat someone with his same abilities only extremely weaker. He also came out of nowhere and did so while she wasn't aware of his presence. Yoda also needed help while he held her in check from the clones.
laughing out loud

Based on feats Khan wins. Cad Bane beat Obi and moved at human speeds. Oh the irony. laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Kirk and Spock were not working with him. Khan subdued them as well and those are Kirk's own words in the film. Boom.

Kirk and Spock were also fighting against the Klingons. And shot quite a few.

The Klingons were featless, not able to shoot anyone.

Funny you use yoda coming out of nowhere as proof but say Khan cheapshotted them.

What? Where did Yoda come out of nowhere?

Khan did cheapshot the featless Klingons.

She was in training, improving throughout the series. Do you know what a Padawan is?

The scene I provided, was the last episodes with her in it. So she was at the height of her training.

Clearly you have no feats of Khan to prove he can match Ahsoka's amazing physical abilities laughing

No, you proved he can defeat someone with his same abilities only extremely weaker. He also came out of nowhere and did so while she wasn't aware of his presence. Yoda also needed help while he held her in check from the clones.
laughing out loud

I've proven Yoda can freeze someone far superior to Khan. Therefore Khan is toast against Yoda.

Again, this came out of nowhere nonesense?

He let her go, then froze her again. I've explained this to you many times and put the video in your face many times, giving you the exact moment it happened. You also know about how easily Sidious tossed Maul and Opress around, and those 2 are superior to Ventress.

But clearly you have no feats to show me that Khan can escape such a freeze, so are just carrying on with your Trolling instead laughing

Based on feats Khan wins.

Really? So where are these magical feats? I've asked you to show me Khan moving as fast, dodging as well, leaping as high as Ahsoka does in that video. But clearly you have nothing laughing

Cad Bane beat Obi and moved at human speeds. Oh the irony. laughing out loud

Then clearly Cad Bane also beats Khan. Because you've showed me no physical abilities from Khan that compares to what Ahsoka, Ventress and Kenobi can do.

Darth Thor
Also seen the video again, and really not sure why Quanchi keep going on about Cad Bane fighting Jedi. This is the video where Bane "defeats" Obi-Wan:

?v=SoSayqv1TVI

Firstly they're trying to capture Bane. Not kill him. So they were not going all out at all.

Quinlan Vos gets "defeated" by Bane when Bane's droid attacks him from behind, while he's facing Bane. (Proof that even Cad Bane knows not to go toe to toe against a Jedi). He later flies to keep his distance and uses a Flame thrower when Vos gets close to him.

Kenobi gets "defeated" by Bane when he grabs hold of Kenobi's "2nd" Saber, which is actually Vos's Saber, lasts about 3 seconds in a Saber fight before Kenobi disarms him. And then while Kenobi's distracted seeing where Vos's Lightsaber has gone, Bane uses the opportunity to get Kenobi into an arm lock.

Even then an armlock isn't enough to disarm Kenobi, so he has to electrocute Kenobi.

The remarkable thing about that video is just look at the leaps Kenobi and Vos are doing. Their speed and agility is clearly beyond Khan. In fact I'd say all the combatants on the field here are well above Khan.

So to summarize:

1. Bane was flying firing dual blasters (quick rapid fire, and powerful enough blasts to explode the landscapes they were standing on), firing darts, flamethrowers and electrocuting (basically doing things Khan can't).
2. Bane was desperately trying to keep his distance. He was smart enough to avoid hand to hand with the Jedi.
3. The Jedi were attempting to "capture" Bane, clearly not going all out.
4. Bane's "defeats" were down to cheap shots.
5. The longest close combat fighting was Bane lasting 3 seconds in a Saber fight against Kenobi.
6. Bane himself showed very impressive speed, aim, agility and coordination and is much better equipped than Khan. He's definitely above human level even without weapons.

quanchi112
Kirk and Spock were also fighting against the Klingons. And shot quite a few.

The Klingons were featless, not able to shoot anyone.

What? Where did Yoda come out of nowhere?

Khan did cheapshot the featless Klingons.

She was in training, improving throughout the series. Do you know what a Padawan is?

The scene I provided, was the last episodes with her in it. So she was at the height of her training.

Clearly you have no feats of Khan to prove he can match Ahsoka's amazing physical abilities laughing

I've proven Yoda can freeze someone far superior to Khan. Therefore Khan is toast against Yoda.

Again, this came out of nowhere nonesense?

He let her go, then froze her again. I've explained this to you many times and put the video in your face many times, giving you the exact moment it happened. You also know about how easily Sidious tossed Maul and Opress around, and those 2 are superior to Ventress.

But clearly you have no feats to show me that Khan can escape such a freeze, so are just carrying on with your Trolling instead laughing

Really? So where are these magical feats? I've asked you to show me Khan moving as fast, dodging as well, leaping as high as Ahsoka does in that video. But clearly you have nothing laughing

Then clearly Cad Bane also beats Khan. Because you've showed me no physical abilities from Khan that compares to what Ahsoka, Ventress and Kenobi can do. Those were Kirk's own words. Khan wasn't acting with them. Restraining Kirk is a feat. Are you sure about that ? You also don't get to define feats by your definition of a feat.

Yoda came out of nowhere to stop Ventress. She wasn't aware he came back until he stopped her. Match the ep.

So you ignore feats and continuity ?

Are you functionally retarded ? How is this relevant ? Can she crush a skull with her strength. Nah.

Someone without Khan's weaponry or capabilities and by cheapshotting her while she attacked someone else. Lol!!!!!

She doesn't have long ranged capabilities. Lol.

Khan guns her down. /thread

Based on ?

Khan has superior strength, regenerative cellular abilities, etc. it doesn't matter as he uses his weapons he doesn't toss them down and give up his weapons just because you're a troll.

Silent Master
Kirk and Spock were not working with him. Khan subdued them as well and those are Kirk's own words in the film. Boom.

laughing out loud

Based on feats Khan wins. Cad Bane beat Obi and moved at human speeds. Oh the irony. laughing out loud

thedkeffect knows that Khan gets destroyed, that is why he is doing everything he can to avoid a direct feat comparison.

quanchi112
thedkeffect knows that Khan gets destroyed, that is why he is doing everything he can to avoid a direct feat comparison. Relevant feats. Key word; relevant.

Time-Immemorial
What are Kirk's H2H feats? All I remember is him taking free shots on Khan and Kirk being beat down by Spock and a bunch of starfleet recruits.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Klingons had Kirk at their mercy. Just a few of them so that's a feat.

Sad. Truly sad.

So it's the bumbling moron routine then? There is nothing impressive about more than one Klingon beating up Kirk. I mean really, they had numbers and this is impressive to you? LMAO. It's a pitiful feat if we can even call it one for he Klingons

Further, Khan cheapshotted them when they were even attacking him or looking at him. Just because they tried to retaliate doesn't mean a thing. His initial blasts were cheapshots plain and simple and not the least bit impressive.

Tano wins, with relative ease. Not as easy and Sids, Yoda, Vader, Mace, Kenobi and Anakin etc etc but pretty darn easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So it's the bumbling moron routine then? There is nothing impressive about more than one Klingon beating up Kirk. I mean really, they had numbers and this is impressive to you? LMAO. It's a pitiful feat if we can even call it one for he Klingons

Further, Khan cheapshotted them when they were even attacking him or looking at him. Just because they tried to retaliate doesn't mean a thing. His initial blasts were cheapshots plain and simple and not the least bit impressive.

Tano wins, with relative ease. Not as easy and Sids, Yoda, Vader, Mace, Kenobi and Anakin etc etc but pretty darn easily Not based off what Kirk has pulled off with his phaser.

So despite the counteroffensive we rule everything out and say he cheapshotted in a battle. Do you have any concept of what a battle or war is like ? Are snipers unfair ? I mean you can't even see where they are but I guess according to you combatants need to stand in the middle and make sure everyone is ready.

Khan wins with relative ease. Quit repeating yourself.

Silent Master

laughing laughing laughing

Agreed.

EmperorSidious2
Ahsoka

Darth Thor
Those were Kirk's own words. Khan wasn't acting with them. Restraining Kirk is a feat. Are you sure about that ? You also don't get to define feats by your definition of a feat.

Yoda came out of nowhere to stop Ventress. She wasn't aware he came back until he stopped her. Match the ep.

So you ignore feats and continuity ?

Are you functionally retarded ? How is this relevant ? Can she crush a skull with her strength. Nah.

Someone without Khan's weaponry or capabilities and by cheapshotting her while she attacked someone else. Lol!!!!!

She doesn't have long ranged capabilities. Lol.

Khan guns her down. /thread

Based on ?

Khan has superior strength, regenerative cellular abilities, etc. it doesn't matter as he uses his weapons he doesn't toss them down and give up his weapons just because you're a troll.

This has all been thoroughly addressed already.

Why do I have to repeat myself?

Yoda froze Ventress at will. Stop denying what's in that video for everyone to see.

Now do you have feats of Khan that match Ahsoka's Speed, Coordination, Reflexes and Agility that I've shown you in the video. Or do you concede?

quanchi112
This has all been thoroughly addressed already.

Why do I have to repeat myself?

Yoda froze Ventress at will. Stop denying what's in that video for everyone to see.

Now do you have feats of Khan that match Ahsoka's Speed, Coordination, Reflexes and Agility that I've shown you in the video. Or do you concede? You continue to lie hence why I have to repeatedly bring it up

Ventress was not engaging him at the time nor did she have any long ranged capabilities similar to what Khan brings to the table. That's called context you're avoiding and relevance you're avoiding.
Khan guns her down. We've already seen his coordination, accuracy, superhuman abilities against the Klingons. He was roundhouse ko'ing his opponents. Khan guns her down far easier than the top Jedi and Sith.

Silent Master
Ahsoka wins 10/10, this is a massive stomp.

quanchi112
Ahsoka wins 10/10, this is a massive stomp. Based on ?

Darth Thor
You continue to lie hence why I have to repeatedly bring it up

No, between you and me, I'm the only one whose explained ALL PARTS of that video thoroughly.

You're the one who continues to Blatantly Lie just to save face.

Ventress was not engaging him at the time

Considering your all for Cheap Shotting you, that shouldn't make a difference to you.

But WHY DO YOU KEEP DENYING THAT HE LET HER GO, THEN FROZE HER AGAIN WHEN SHE TRIED TO ATTACK!

STOP BEING IN DENIAL DUE TO YOUR KHAN FANBOYISM!

nor did she have any long ranged capabilities similar to what Khan brings to the table.

Which makes no difference when she's FROZEN and her Weapons are in Yoda's hands DUMMY

That's called context you're avoiding and relevance you're avoiding.

And what you're clearly avoiding, is that Khan'll be Frozen, so it's ALL IRRELEVANT.

Khan guns her down.

How? You saw her Pre-Cog, Reflxes and Agility in action, against Multiple Blaster fire. Khan won't be capable of landing a hit.

We've already seen his coordination, accuracy, superhuman abilities against the Klingons.

Not even close to the coordination, accuracy, superhuman abilities Ahsoka's displayed in the video I posted.

Not even close.

Khan guns her down far easier than the top Jedi and Sith.

Stop talking nonesense and provide me the superior feats. Show me him moving faster than she does. Show me him reacting faster than she does. Show me him leaping higher and faster than she does.

Show it, instead of Trolling.

Or I'll accept your concession that Khan can't even take Ahsoka laughing

quanchi112
No, between you and me, I'm the only one whose explained ALL PARTS of that video thoroughly.

You're the one who continues to Blatantly Lie just to save face.

Considering your all for Cheap Shotting you, that shouldn't make a difference to you.

But WHY DO YOU KEEP DENYING THAT HE LET HER GO, THEN FROZE HER AGAIN WHEN SHE TRIED TO ATTACK!

STOP BEING IN DENIAL DUE TO YOUR KHAN FANBOYISM!

Which makes no difference when she's FROZEN and her Weapons are in Yoda's hands DUMMY

And what you're clearly avoiding, is that Khan'll be Frozen, so it's ALL IRRELEVANT.

How? You saw her Pre-Cog, Reflxes and Agility in action, against Multiple Blaster fire. Khan won't be capable of landing a hit.

Not even close to the coordination, accuracy, superhuman abilities Ahsoka's displayed in the video I posted.

Not even close.

Stop talking nonesense and provide me the superior feats. Show me him moving faster than she does. Show me him reacting faster than she does. Show me him leaping higher and faster than she does.

Show it, instead of Trolling.

Or I'll accept your concession that Khan can't even take Ahsoka laughing Irony. You're in utter denial.

Well, considering Yoda needed help against Ventress's underlings then I'd say that's relevant. Yoda needed aid whereas Khan did not. Yoda beat someone who doesn't have long ranged capabilities and uses the same inferior abilities so irrelevant.

It takes her longer to close the distance and to hit him with her sabers than it does pressing a trigger. She also wasn't engaging him. wink

Not based off the clip. Did Yoda freeze anyone with a gun shooting at him or someone with a sword who had to get close to him while she fought someone else ?

She fled against fearless foes. How many did she kill or defeat ? She ran away. I guess your point is she tries to avoid Khan.

She ran away. Not impressive at all. Well I guess it is impressive for cowards such as yourself.

Your clip owned you. She evaded featless clones and fled like a coward. You can't win a fight you run from. That's called forfeiture.

|King Joker|
You embarrass yourself with every post you make, quanchi. Ahsoka was trying to flee the prison in order to prove her innocence. She was actively avoiding the clones so that she doesn't hurt, kill, or maim them. Killing or injuring the clones wouldn't help her case, would it?

quanchi112
Originally posted by |King Joker|
You embarrass yourself with every post you make, quanchi. Ahsoka was trying to flee the prison in order to prove her innocence. She was actively avoiding the clones so that she doesn't hurt, kill, or maim them. Killing or injuring the clones wouldn't help her case, would it? So her act of cowardice proves what ? Khan would gun them down. He doesn't jump around with a laser sword deflecting blasts so an act of evasion against featless foes proves absolutely nothing.

Moot point, bucko.

Silent Master
You embarrass yourself with every post you make, quanchi. Ahsoka was trying to flee the prison in order to prove her innocence. She was actively avoiding the clones so that she doesn't hurt, kill, or maim them. Killing or injuring the clones wouldn't help her case, would it?

You're wasting your time, thedkeffect already knows that Ahsoka wins, he is only arguing for Khan because it gets him the attention he craves.

quanchi112
You're wasting your time, thedkeffect already knows that Ahsoka wins, he is only arguing for Khan because it gets him the attention he craves. Lies. Based off the evidence Khan wins. Her running away from featless clones is cool but not relevant to Khan. Khan puts her down.

Darth Thor
Irony. You're in utter denial.

Well, considering Yoda needed help against Ventress's underlings then I'd say that's relevant. Yoda needed aid whereas Khan did not. Yoda beat someone who doesn't have long ranged capabilities and uses the same inferior abilities so irrelevant.
It takes her longer to close the distance and to hit him with her sabers than it does pressing a trigger. She also wasn't engaging him. wink
Not based off the clip. Did Yoda freeze anyone with a gun shooting at him or someone with a sword who had to get close to him while she fought someone else ?

Addressed dozens of times.

She's frozen, so doesn't matter what weapon she has.

Stop Trolling and post the feats which can match Ahsoka's.

She fled against fearless foes. How many did she kill or defeat ? She ran away. I guess your point is she tries to avoid Khan.

She ran away. Not impressive at all. Well I guess it is impressive for cowards such as yourself.

Your clip owned you. She evaded featless clones and fled like a coward. You can't win a fight you run from. That's called forfeiture.

Khan ran from just 1 Opponent: Spock laughing

And that's Khan who was out for the kill laughing

Also this:

You embarrass yourself with every post you make, quanchi.

So I take it you have No Feats of Khan that compares to the speed, skill, reflexes, pre-cog and agility Ahsoka has displayed. Concession accepted.

You can't even win a Khan vs Ahsoka battle laughing

quanchi112
Addressed dozens of times.

She's frozen, so doesn't matter what weapon she has.

Stop Trolling and post the feats which can match Ahsoka's.

Khan ran from just 1 Opponent: Spock laughing

And that's Khan who was out for the kill laughing

Also this:

So I take it you have No Feats of Khan that compares to the speed, skill, reflexes, pre-cog and agility Ahsoka has displayed. Concession accepted.

You can't even win a Khan vs Ahsoka battle laughing You avoided the facts she wasn't fighting him so that made it easy to use his force powers on someone fighting someone else. Is Khan shooting at other opponents in this thread ? If you can't tell why it's irrelevant slap yourself in the face. The details always matter. Khan doesn't use a laser sword either. I mean you might as well show Yoda beating a sumo since irrelevance is your thing.

Klingon feats. He guns her down. You posted a video of her running from featless clones.

Khan was not armed. Spock was. Do you think it's smart to run at someone with a gun after you just crash landed ? Tano was armed. laughing out loud

The distance the clones were firing from and her evading featless foes isn't anywhere near as impressive as Khan crushing the Klingons and subduing Spock, Kirk, and Uhura who have feats.

Khan wins.

Horus1
You avoided the facts she wasn't fighting him so that made it easy to use his force powers on someone fighting someone else. Is Khan shooting at other opponents in this thread ? If you can't tell why it's irrelevant slap yourself in the face. The details always matter. Khan doesn't use a laser sword either. I mean you might as well show Yoda beating a sumo since irrelevance is your thing.

Klingon feats. He guns her down. You posted a video of her running from featless clones.

Khan was not armed. Spock was. Do you think it's smart to run at someone with a gun after you just crash landed ? Tano was armed. laughing out loud

The distance the clones were firing from and her evading featless foes isn't anywhere near as impressive as Khan crushing the Klingons and subduing Spock, Kirk, and Uhura who have feats.

Khan wins.

You mean the same featless Klingons from Into Darkness, or are they all created equally, and have the same stats. Just curious really more than anything. Because the Clones are pretty much based off the same guy, Jango Fett. The Klingons last I checked were like any other lifeform where they reproduce. So, unless all Klingons are created equal, then the same stats go to all Klingons. Which in my opinion isn't likely, but please do enlighten me Quan, I don't seem to be as well versed in Star Trek as you are.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horus1
You mean the same featless Klingons from Into Darkness, or are they all created equally, and have the same stats. Just curious really more than anything. Because the Clones are pretty much based off the same guy, Jango Fett. The Klingons last I checked were like any other lifeform where they reproduce. So, unless all Klingons are created equal, then the same stats go to all Klingons. Which in my opinion isn't likely, but please do enlighten me Quan, I don't seem to be as well versed in Star Trek as you are. The Klingons had feats. We see a few have Kirk at their mercy despite him being armed. The clones have the same DNA but different experiences and skills. They all are not Jango there is only one. We see the Klingons were portrayed as being beyond them even if they struck first. Khan took out a few ships as well.

EmperorSidious2
Everyone Quan think whenever you run or are not paying attention it means you are a coward or you're stupid.

So that means Quan is a coward and is very stupid as he has ran from me in several debates and doesn't pay attention to anything.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Everyone Quan think whenever you run or are not paying attention it means you are a coward or you're stupid.

So that means Quan is a coward and is very stupid as he has ran from me in several debates and doesn't pay attention to anything. Nah. Look at my post count. I'm on another level. Khan wins. Chill out, troll.

EmperorSidious2
Nah. Look at my post count. I'm on another level. Khan wins. Chill out, troll.

Yea your post count show how much you are willing to just keep posting even after your wrong as I have experience against. You are below everyone else's level. You think I should chill maybe I could borrow sown from your wins vault.

quanchi112
Yea your post count show how much you are willing to just keep posting even after your wrong as I have experience against. You are below everyone else's level. You think I should chill maybe I could borrow sown from your wins vault. I am right and the point is you're ignorant on Khan.

EmperorSidious2
I am right and the point is you're ignorant on Khan.

Actually your wrong on a lot of things. I can gove a list of things you are wrong about.

quanchi112
Actually your wrong on a lot of things. I can gove a list of things you are wrong about. Stick to the topic. Khan wins.

Darth Thor
You avoided the facts she wasn't fighting him so that made it easy to use his force powers on someone fighting someone else. Is Khan shooting at other opponents in this thread ? If you can't tell why it's irrelevant slap yourself in the face. The details always matter. Khan doesn't use a laser sword either. I mean you might as well show Yoda beating a sumo since irrelevance is your thing.

He clearly displayed he can freeze her at will. As he can freeze Khan.

No amount of fanboyism from you will change that.

Unless Khan's "guns" have Anti-Freezing powers, your trolling is all baseless and irrelevant. Yoda freezes Khan. End of.

She'll dodge anything he shoots at her with her amazing agility and pre-cog, which I've clearly proven.

As soon as she gets close (which she will) she cuts Khan in 2.

Khan was not armed. Spock was. Do you think it's smart to run at someone with a gun after you just crash landed ? Tano was armed. laughing out loud Originally posted by quanchi112

Khan wins.

She had to evade a lot more than 2 guns laughing

And she wasn't even trying to evade her opponents.

Still waiting for feats of Khan to show he's faster and more agile than Ahsoka.

Until you give them, I win. As usual.

You can't even win a Khan vs Ahsoka debate. Never mind the big guns of the Jedi Order laughing

|King Joker|
Khan was not armed. Spock was. Do you think it's smart to run at someone with a gun after you just crash landed ? Tano was armed. laughing out loud She wasn't trying to kill the clones. laughing out loud If she was trying to kill them she wouldn't be able to prove she was framed, maybe try watching the episodes? And, oh, shit, when Ahsoka was unarmed she defeated several clones with ease. Khan had trouble with Spock when he was unarmed. laughing

?v=qNvWb8eEwAA

quanchi112
She wasn't trying to kill the clones. laughing out loud If she was trying to kill them she wouldn't be able to prove she was framed, maybe try watching the episodes? And, oh, shit, when Ahsoka was unarmed she defeated several clones with ease. Khan had trouble with Spock when he was unarmed. laughing

?v=qNvWb8eEwAA I saw the episode, dummy. My point was Khan was not armed whereas Spock was. Khan eat Spock despite him being armed and crash landing hand to hand. Spock has feats the clones didn't.

The video of Tano shows her fleeing so how is that relevant here ? Honestly, think.

quanchi112
He clearly displayed he can freeze her at will. As he can freeze Khan.

No amount of fanboyism from you will change that.

Unless Khan's "guns" have Anti-Freezing powers, your trolling is all baseless and irrelevant. Yoda freezes Khan. End of.

She'll dodge anything he shoots at her with her amazing agility and pre-cog, which I've clearly proven.

As soon as she gets close (which she will) she cuts Khan in 2.

She had to evade a lot more than 2 guns laughing

And she wasn't even trying to evade her opponents.

Still waiting for feats of Khan to show he's faster and more agile than Ahsoka.

Until you give them, I win. As usual.

You can't even win a Khan vs Ahsoka debate. Never mind the big guns of the Jedi Order laughing Yes, he can freeze her because she doesn't have a gun, is less skilled, and needs time to get up close and personal due to not having a gun.

Irony.

Khan has quicker feats of shooting than Yoda does of freezing his opponents. When has Yoda ever frozen someone with a gun before they could fire ?

Nah, as the clones don't have the feats Khah does. She also had a lot of distance between the blasts from the clones and herself. I mean come on, noob.

She won't get close. Where is the proof she can deflect or dodge the Boolean gun ?

She also was fleeing and had a lot more distance between herself and the clones who were featless unlike Khan. That's me poking holes in your ridiculous arguments.

Khan shoots her. He doesn't have to dodge he just has to fire.

You're misrepresenting the details again and making things up. Khan wins.

|King Joker|
I saw the episode, dummy. My point was Khan was not armed whereas Spock was. Khan eat Spock despite him being armed and crash landing hand to hand. Spock has feats the clones didn't.

The video of Tano shows her fleeing so how is that relevant here ? Honestly, think. How could you be so stupid that you're missing a point so blatant? The video of her fleeing shows her agility and speed and is proof she could evade Khan with ease. And you're saying her fleeing is an act of cowardice, but if you actually have watched the episode you would know it was not. thumb up

And, uh, you're using Khan being unarmed against Spock as an excuse of his performance against him, while Ahsoka has performed extremely well against foes unarmed consistently. Try again, unless I have to explain the point to you another time.

quanchi112
How could you be so stupid that you're missing a point so blatant? The video of her fleeing shows her agility and speed and is proof she could evade Khan with ease. And you're saying her fleeing is an act of cowardice, but if you actually have watched the episode you would know it was not. thumb up

And, uh, you're using Khan being unarmed against Spock as an excuse of his performance against him, while Ahsoka has performed extremely well against foes unarmed consistently. Try again, unless I have to explain the point to you another time. It is because she would not face her charges but fled. She was innocent. Those clones don't possess Khan's weaponry, have his feats, or accuracy, or superhuman abilities.

Khan beat Spock. I say that's a moot,point because Khan is unarmed thus irrelevant to the thread.

Emperordmb
It is because she would not face her charges but fled. She was innocent.
Yeah but the real terrorist stacked all the evidence against her. Hell the Jedi Council completely abandoned her later on because they didn't believe her.

Darth Thor
Yes, he can freeze her because she doesn't have a gun, is less skilled, and needs time to get up close and personal due to not having a gun.

Khan has quicker feats of shooting than Yoda does of freezing his opponents. When has Yoda ever frozen someone with a gun before they could fire ?

Show me this "Anti-Freezing" Power Khan's "guns" have, that Lightsabers don't or I'll accept your concession.

Just like Ahsoka, Ventress is faster, more coordinated, has faster reflexes and is much more agile than Khan. I've proven this with even Ahsoka, and you've provided nothing to refute that. Not a single feat.

Khan's getting frozen by Yoda. End of.

Nah, as the clones don't have the feats Khah does.

They've got much better feats than the Klingons who couldn't shoot even 1 person.

Ahsoka's got much greater feats than Khan. You've been unable to post anything from Khan that compares to Ahsoka's magnificent physical abilities.

She also had a lot of distance between the blasts from the clones and herself. I mean come on, noob.

I've already pointed you to the part of the video where she's dodging multiple shots in quick succession with Amazing Reflxes and Coordination. A feat well beyond Khan.

She won't get close. Where is the proof she can deflect or dodge the Boolean gun ?

Watch the video. There's nothing stopping her getting close.

She also was fleeing and had a lot more distance between herself and the clones who were featless unlike Khan. That's me poking holes in your ridiculous arguments.

LMAO @ "She was Fleeing"

Someone's got seriously desperate they can't win a Khan vs Ahsoka debate.

Khan shoots her. He doesn't have to dodge he just has to fire.

He'll be a sitting duck. She'll eventually get to him. No Vantage point will help. And then she'll slice him into pieces.

You're misrepresenting the details again and making things up. Khan wins.

Nah you're Butthurt you can't win a Khan vs Ahsoka debate laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah but the real terrorist stacked all the evidence against her. Hell the Jedi Council completely abandoned her later on because they didn't believe her. She was still a coward for fleeing IMO when she was innocent. She was outplayed definitely but most of the Jedi have a leap first think after mentality so this isn't shocking.

quanchi112
Show me this "Anti-Freezing" Power Khan's "guns" have, that Lightsabers don't or I'll accept your concession.

Just like Ahsoka, Ventress is faster, more coordinated, has faster reflexes and is much more agile than Khan. I've proven this with even Ahsoka, and you've provided nothing to refute that. Not a single feat.

Khan's getting frozen by Yoda. End of.

They've got much better feats than the Klingons who couldn't shoot even 1 person.

Ahsoka's got much greater feats than Khan. You've been unable to post anything from Khan that compares to Ahsoka's magnificent physical abilities.

I've already pointed you to the part of the video where she's dodging multiple shots in quick succession with Amazing Reflxes and Coordination. A feat well beyond Khan.

Watch the video. There's nothing stopping her getting close.

LMAO @ "She was Fleeing"

Someone's got seriously desperate they can't win a Khan vs Ahsoka debate.

He'll be a sitting duck. She'll eventually get to him. No Vantage point will help. And then she'll slice him into pieces.

Nah you're Butthurt you can't win a Khan vs Ahsoka debate laughing You need to show me how quickly Yoda can freeze someone with a gun not a sword. That is irrelevant and not true at all by the way. He is shooting not closing the gap like Ventress. You're like talking to a ten year old sometimes. Based on ? You are ignoring the circumstances of the feat itself and ignoring Khan's abilities here are different than Ventress who wasn't aware of Yoda to boot.

How do you know they didn't shoot one person ? Did you even watch the film ? Khan gunned then down anyways. The enterprise crew was screwed against them.

Crushing a skull, resisting 8 stun blasts, surviving the USS Vengeance crash. You're so easy to decimate. You're a jester of epic proportions.

I never said she couldn't deflect blasts especially from featless clones. She was running from battle not to it so I hardly note this as exceptional especially against someone who according to Kirk took out a squad of Klingons singlehandedly.

So you can concede she can't block or deflect the Boolean gun thus dies. Good.

She was fleeing. Do not run from the facts as you're infamously known for doing.

Nah. Khan took out far more numbers converging on him at once.

Nah, you're desperate and tried to distract others from the absolute skull****ing I've done to you in the other thread.

Darth Thor
You need to show me how quickly Yoda can freeze someone with a gun not a sword. That is irrelevant and not true at all by the way. He is shooting not closing the gap like Ventress. You're like talking to a ten year old sometimes. Based on ? You are ignoring the circumstances of the feat itself and ignoring Khan's abilities here are different than Ventress who wasn't aware of Yoda to boot.

Show me a gun having some kind of anti-freezing powers first. Ventress didn't have a chance to close any gap. She was just instantly frozen anytime Yoda wanted. And her weapons in his hands, then back to her as he willed it.

The circumstances were clear. You're just in denial because you know it's game over for you in the Sidious/Yoda vs Khan debate laughing

How do you know they didn't shoot one person ? Did you even watch the film ? Khan gunned then down anyways. The enterprise crew was screwed against them.

Who did they shoot? They had a few targets to hit. Who did they get?

Crushing a skull, resisting 8 stun blasts, surviving the USS Vengeance crash. You're so easy to decimate. You're a jester of epic proportions.

None of that's going to help against a Lightsaber. Ahsoka chops Khan's head off.

I never said she couldn't deflect blasts especially from featless clones. She was running from battle not to it so I hardly note this as exceptional especially against someone who according to Kirk took out a squad of Klingons singlehandedly.

He cheap shotted the Klingons with superior weapons and help from Kirk and Spock.

The clones couldn't hit Ahsoka. She was just too fast and agile. And her reflexes were too damn good.

Far far superior to Khan's physical feats of Speed, Agility and Coordination.

So you can concede she can't block or deflect the Boolean gun thus dies. Good.

Huh? Have you gone delusional? I'm not arguing for her to deflect the Boolean gun. She will just plain dodge it. And Khan will be a sitting duck, standing there shooting that thing. She'll leap at him super speed, and chop him up.

She was fleeing. Do not run from the facts as you're infamously known for doing.

laughing

Keep Trolling

Nah. Khan took out far more numbers converging on him at once.

Nah.

Nah, you're desperate and tried to distract others from the absolute skull****ing I've done to you in the other thread.

Keep dreaming boy. You've got no rebuttal to Yoda freezing Khan. You're in such a desperate situation you're claiming his "guns" have special "anti-freezing powers" laughing

You can't even win a Khan vs Ahsoka thread laughing

quanchi112
Show me a gun having some kind of anti-freezing powers first. Ventress didn't have a chance to close any gap. She was just instantly frozen anytime Yoda wanted. And her weapons in his hands, then back to her as he willed it.

The circumstances were clear. You're just in denial because you know it's game over for you in the Sidious/Yoda vs Khan debate laughing

Who did they shoot? They had a few targets to hit. Who did they get?

None of that's going to help against a Lightsaber. Ahsoka chops Khan's head off.

He cheap shotted the Klingons with superior weapons and help from Kirk and Spock.

The clones couldn't hit Ahsoka. She was just too fast and agile. And her reflexes were too damn good.

Far far superior to Khan's physical feats of Speed, Agility and Coordination.

Huh? Have you gone delusional? I'm not arguing for her to deflect the Boolean gun. She will just plain dodge it. And Khan will be a sitting duck, standing there shooting that thing. She'll leap at him super speed, and chop him up.

laughing

Keep Trolling

Nah.

Keep dreaming boy. You've got no rebuttal to Yoda freezing Khan. You're in such a desperate situation you're claiming his "guns" have special "anti-freezing powers" laughing

You can't even win a Khan vs Ahsoka thread laughing Khan shoots him before he can freeze him. This isn't Ahsoka though so I'm not going to have some massive every Jedi meshed into one trollkshbtbread for you. Stay relevant to the thread. Yoda isn't in this thread, troll.

I've decimated you point by point. You're a troll.

Was it just Spock, Uhura, and Kirk from the enterprise versus the Klingons ?

So you ask for feats I name them and you dismiss them. This is why you're a troll. Khan's guns are more powerful and faster than a saber. smile

No, Kirk was out for Khan and Spock was trying to survive. It's funny since they were not allied with Khan but you dismiss Obi and the clones help with Yoda. Double standards. Khan subdued them as well as in Spock and his crew. The distance she had between them was great and she evaded not defeated them.

I disagree. Watch Khan sprint through the city right through glass not slowing down once. This is after he crash landed and jumped 98 feet.

Based on her dodging what attacks from what skilled warriors ? The clones ? What were there feats ?

She was fleeing. You're a troll who wants to exaggerate her feats and outright lie about it.

Another outright denial of a fact. Amusing.

Khan shoots him first based off the timing of the feats. When Yoda is against guys with guns he doesn't freeze he uses his force powers and tries to saber them up. Watch the films and don't lay all your eggs in one clone wars feat as your entire basis.

EmperorSidious2
Stick to the topic. Khan wins.

Concession accepted. Ahsoka all the way.

quanchi112
Concession accepted. Ahsoka all the way. Yiu have not see how the Star Trek film so you're just a biased fanboy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
She doesn't win as easily as Yoda, Kenobi, Vader or mace for example, but pretty damn easily

quanchi112
She doesn't win as easily as Yoda, Kenobi, Vader or mace for example, but pretty damn easily Nah, she loses.

Here is evidence Bane defeats her. Way to crush the fanboys, bane.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyRUoxIG6Q

Darth Thor
Nah, she loses.

Here is evidence Bane defeats her. Way to crush the fanboys, bane.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyRUoxIG6Q

laughing

You're so dumb. You post evidence against yourself.

She beat Bane in H2H. And he had to CHEAP SHOT her as usual. So much for Cad Bane can go H2H with JEDI! He can't even win H2H against Ahsoka laughing

And that was early S2 Ahsoka.

There's 5 Seasons of TCW with Ahsoka in it, and she gets more powerful each season.

S5 Ahsoka would crush Khan.

quanchi112
laughing

You're so dumb. You post evidence against yourself.

She beat Bane in H2H. And he had to CHEAP SHOT her as usual. So much for Cad Bane can go H2H with JEDI! He can't even win H2H against Ahsoka laughing

And that was early S2 Ahsoka.

There's 5 Seasons of TCW with Ahsoka in it, and she gets more powerful each season.

S5 Ahsoka would crush Khan. It shows someone as weak as Bane can best her. He beat Obi as well.

She did not best him as he disarmed her as well as ko'd. You lose when you're ko'd or unable to defend yourself in a fight. So you refuse to accept the facts Bane bested both Obi and her and say season five Tano. That's why you're a troll. I post the evidence showing they dint have super combat speed and get bested by non force users and you avert your eyes and ignore it.

Khan stomps her.

Darth Thor
Khan shoots him before he can freeze him. This isn't Ahsoka though so I'm not going to have some massive every Jedi meshed into one trollkshbtbread for you. Stay relevant to the thread. Yoda isn't in this thread, troll.

Nah. Yoda's faster. Even Ahsoka's faster. Yoda can definitely raise his hand before Khan can lift up a weapon and fir it laughing

I've decimated you point by point. You're a troll.

No you've trolled point by point. But you've been Unable to provide Khan's superior feats to that first video I posted.

Ahsoka's just so much better. Keep crying.

Was it just Spock, Uhura, and Kirk from the enterprise versus the Klingons ?

3 people Khan had help from. And you complain about Kenobi aiding Yoda. You're such a Troll laughing

So you ask for feats I name them and you dismiss them. This is why you're a troll. Khan's guns are more powerful and faster than a saber. smile

How are streength feats relevant when I've asked you to show me Khan moving faster and leaping higher than Ahsoka?

Keep crying.

No, Kirk was out for Khan and Spock was trying to survive. It's funny since they were not allied with Khan but you dismiss Obi and the clones help with Yoda. Double standards. Khan subdued them as well as in Spock and his crew. The distance she had between them was great and she evaded not defeated them.

Yes your double standards are clear. You complain about Kenobi aiding Yoda, yet Khan had help from 3 people. And those featless Klingons couldn't shoot any of them.

And I've also posted many many times the video of Yoda soloing a Droid army. Khan hasn't solo'ed anything.

I disagree. Watch Khan sprint through the city right through glass not slowing down once. This is after he crash landed and jumped 98 feet.

Post the feat then coward, so we can compare to the Ahsoka feats.

Don't just talk rubbish. Post it.

We've been asking you since page 1 but you just keep running away laughing out loud

Based on her dodging what attacks from what skilled warriors ? The clones ? What were there feats ?

Says you going on about the featless Klingons.

She was fleeing. You're a troll who wants to exaggerate her feats and outright lie about it.

laughing

Keep trolling.

Khan shoots him first based off the timing of the feats. When Yoda is against guys with guns he doesn't freeze he uses his force powers and tries to saber them up. Watch the films and don't lay all your eggs in one clone wars feat as your entire basis.

Didn't you tell me to stop derailing the thread about this, but then you keep arguing it yourself? Shows how butthurt you are.

If you think Khan can lift his weapons and fire before Yoda can raise his hand, then you're absolutely deluded. Especially given Yoda's pre-cog.

But fact is Yoda is much faster. As I've proven many times.

Heck I've already proven on this thread that Ahsoka is faster. Much faster. You lose.

Darth Thor
It shows someone as weak as Bane can best her. He beat Obi as well.

Yeah by cheap shotting laughing

Bane's the best Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy, and he had to cheap shot the young Ahsoka laughing

And Bane aint weak. He'd kick Khan's butt. Just look at that agility he shows when he disarms her. That's skill, coordination and agility beyond Khan.

She did not best him as he disarmed her as well as ko'd.

She beat him. Then got distracted and he electicuted her.

You're so Butt hurt laughing out loud

You lose when you're ko'd or unable to defend yourself in a fight. So you refuse to accept the facts Bane bested both Obi and her and say season five Tano.

Your butt hurt that I'm right. He had to cheap shot them both. It was their first fight against him, and they underestimated him.

Why are you denying that next time Kenobi fought Bane he stomped him laughing

and say season five Tano That's why you're a troll.

Do you even know what a Padawan is?

HAHAH I'm laughing at how hard you're looking to try and lowball Tano.

I'm laughing so hard you can't win a Khan vs Ahsoka debate laughing

I post the evidence showing they dint have super combat speed and get bested by non force users and you avert your eyes and ignore it.

Urm what? Bane used super speed and skill to disarm them both.

You're deluded. I've posted a video clearly showing how much faster Ahsoka is than Khan. Khan doesn't stand a chance.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is Quan really desperate enough to mention Khan running through the city after he crash lands as anything the least bit impressive. The jedi and stih routinely poop on the speed shown there

quanchi112
Nah. Yoda's faster. Even Ahsoka's faster. Yoda can definitely raise his hand before Khan can lift up a weapon and fir it laughing

No you've trolled point by point. But you've been Unable to provide Khan's superior feats to that first video I posted.

Ahsoka's just so much better. Keep crying.

3 people Khan had help from. And you complain about Kenobi aiding Yoda. You're such a Troll laughing

How are streength feats relevant when I've asked you to show me Khan moving faster and leaping higher than Ahsoka?

Keep crying.

Yes your double standards are clear. You complain about Kenobi aiding Yoda, yet Khan had help from 3 people. And those featless Klingons couldn't shoot any of them.

And I've also posted many many times the video of Yoda soloing a Droid army. Khan hasn't solo'ed anything.

Post the feat then coward, so we can compare to the Ahsoka feats.

Don't just talk rubbish. Post it.

We've been asking you since page 1 but you just keep running away laughing out loud

Says you going on about the featless Klingons.

laughing

Keep trolling.

Didn't you tell me to stop derailing the thread about this, but then you keep arguing it yourself? Shows how butthurt you are.

If you think Khan can lift his weapons and fire before Yoda can raise his hand, then you're absolutely deluded. Especially given Yoda's pre-cog.

But fact is Yoda is much faster. As I've proven many times.

Heck I've already proven on this thread that Ahsoka is faster. Much faster. You lose. Faster based in which feats ? If you can't prove how fast Yoda can force freeze someone then you can't make the claim he can defeat Khan who I can prove how fast he can shoot his phaser weapons. Evidence and what you can prove not what you can claim.

You made baseless claims over and over aka trolling. You just made another one. Hahahahaha.

That wasn't all who opposed the Klingons. Looks like you're unfamiliar with the scene. No, they saved themselves and weren't helping Khan . In fact Spock pointed a phaser rifle at him and Khan disarmed him. Spock has feats. smile

You asked for physical feats and I named them. You pouted and said nothing, khan doesn't need to move to kill her so quit saying nonsensical things.

I'm crying for you. You're bad at this and embarrassingly so.

Kenobi did aid Yoda. they went there together. Kirk and his crew went there to apprehend and possibly kill Khan. you're a troll whose either ignorant or inept. Which is it ? Khan disarmed Spock. Did Yoda disarm Obi or did they go there together as a team ?

According to Kirk he did. They watched in awe of him. Yoda had to let clones help him when destroyer droids showed up. laughing out loud

Why post the feat if you're familiar with it ? He doesn't need to sprint here as he has his weapons.

I've already posted evidence and referenced feats you ignore it.

Klingons beat Kirk. Feat. Who did the clones in this scene beat ? Do you know what featless means.

Concession accepted.

You keep rambling on so I'll own you again and again.

Yoda's precognition failed against a warned two second attack of Palpatine. Do you think it takes Khan over two seconds to raise his phaser rifle and aim it ?

I have cited circumstances so very important in dethroning the new emperor that Yoda absolutely failed in blocking a two second forewarned attack.

Evidence.

Bane defeated her up close and personal thus destroying their combat speed in hand to hand once again. Evidence talks.

Happy Dance

Darth Thor
Faster based in which feats ? If you can't prove how fast Yoda can force freeze someone then you can't make the claim he can defeat Khan who I can prove how fast he can shoot his phaser weapons. Evidence and what you can prove not what you can claim.

I've proven it dumbass.

He freezes people instantly! You want me to put that video in your face again laughing

That wasn't all who opposed the Klingons. Looks like you're unfamiliar with the scene. No, they saved themselves and weren't helping Khan . In fact Spock pointed a phaser rifle at him and Khan disarmed him. Spock has feats. smile

They were fighting the Klingons. So was Spock and Kirk.

The featless Klingons couldn't land one shot on anyone.

You asked for physical feats and I named them. You pouted and said nothing, khan doesn't need to move to kill her so quit saying nonsensical things.

Unfortunately you have no feats matching S5 Ahsoka's laughing

Kenobi did aid Yoda. they went there together. Kirk and his crew went there to apprehend and possibly kill Khan. you're a troll whose either ignorant or inept. Which is it ? Khan disarmed Spock. Did Yoda disarm Obi or did they go there together as a team ?

According to Kirk he did. They watched in awe of him. Yoda had to let clones help him when destroyer droids showed up. laughing out loud

And what about Yoda soling the droid army. Funny how you're ignoring that.

Who did Khan solo? Oh yeah.. Spock laughing

Why post the feat if you're familiar with it ? He doesn't need to sprint here as he has his weapons.

I know the feat. And he's much slower than Ahsoka. I want you to post it so I can embarrass you.

Doesn't need to sprint? laughing out loud Then he's a sitting duck and Ahsoka will slice him.

Bane defeated her up close and personal thus destroying their combat speed in hand to hand once again. Evidence talks.

Happy Dance

Ah resorting to lies.

Ahsoka won the hand to hand. He then cheap shotted her while he was on the floor and she was relaxing. And that Despite Bane being superhumanly agile and coordinated, and Ahsoka being a very young padawan.

You can't even win a Khan vs Ahsoka threadlaughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is Quan really desperate enough to mention Khan running through the city after he crash lands as anything the least bit impressive. The jedi and stih routinely poop on the speed shown there

quanchi112
I've proven it dumbass.

He freezes people instantly! You want me to put that video in your face again laughing

They were fighting the Klingons. So was Spock and Kirk.

The featless Klingons couldn't land one shot on anyone.

Unfortunately you have no feats matching S5 Ahsoka's laughing

And what about Yoda soling the droid army. Funny how you're ignoring that.

Who did Khan solo? Oh yeah.. Spock laughing

I know the feat. And he's much slower than Ahsoka. I want you to post it so I can embarrass you.

Doesn't need to sprint? laughing out loud Then he's a sitting duck and Ahsoka will slice him.

Ah resorting to lies.

Ahsoka won the hand to hand. He then cheap shotted her while he was on the floor and she was relaxing. And that Despite Bane being superhumanly agile and coordinated, and Ahsoka being a very young padawan.

You can't even win a Khan vs Ahsoka threadlaughing False. When has he ever done so instantly ? It takes time for him to use his force powers so if you can't prove it with an exact time it's a baseless claim. Instantly my sexy ass. Want to time out her attacks and movements before Yoda froze her ? I'm game.

There were more than three against the Klingons, dummy. Where did they go ? How many were left ? Kirk was physically overwhelmed and Khan Had to save him. They didn't work together but they were in awe of Khan.

Crushing a skull is far superior to her physical might. Boom.

Yoda had aid from the Clones. They said the egenral won't see this. That isn't soloing that's relying on outside help. Kirk said he singlehandedly took them out. Spock has feats the droids don't. laughing out loud

He isn't running so it's a waste of time here. Khan guns her down. Prove she can deflect the Boolean gun.

No, she lost as she was ko'd. If you can defend yourself you haven't been beaten. Bane did the same to Obi so there goes your she's a padawan. You always make shit up because your a disgusting fanboy who resorts to hyperbole,and outright denial to debate.

I've win every single thread hence your emotional outbursts. Happy Dance

|King Joker|
?v=HVSBGW0E7qQ

Ahsoka even has options against Khan without her sabers - she can use the Force to push his gun away. So many feats that Khan can't match, it's embarrassing.

quanchi112
?v=HVSBGW0E7qQ

Ahsoka even has options against Khan without her sabers - she can use the Force to push his gun away. So many feats that Khan can't match, it's embarrassing. 1:21 on we see her use force powers offensively and this bum toss her around physically. I forgot about this gem. Thank you for bestowing this upon me. She can be challenged by damn redneck hunter bums with hatchets despite her force powers not being enough.

She gets rocked by these skill less clods. I love you for reminding me of this pathetic clip mocking force users against redneck hunters.

I'm saving this clip.

She's damn pathetic a gaunt unskilled dolts physically. Her force powers can't even get her an easy win against these losers.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

|King Joker|
More proof you've never watched the episodes. laughing They literally capture and hunt down Jedi Younglings for sport, and are experienced and dangerous. And as Darth Thor has stated, she gets stronger throughout the series, so keep up with your pathetic attempts at lowballing. thumb up You continue to humiliate yourself with every post you make on this thread.

quanchi112
More proof you've never watched the episodes. laughing They literally capture and hunt down Jedi Younglings for sport, and are experienced and dangerous. And as Darth Thor has stated, she gets stronger throughout the series, so keep up with your pathetic attempts at lowballing. thumb up You continue to humiliate yourself with every post you make on this thread. I have seen the entire clone wars series. I did forget about this story and how badly the Jedi looked with their force powers only. What you did was confirmed my theories in one fell swoop. This proves their premonitions can be exploited and that they can be caught off guard with relative ease.

They are experienced hunters not hand to hand fighters you clown. Despite Tano being vastly faster and quicker and having the force abilities she was manhandled by this hunter physically. Tano also had help from Chewbecca and his wookiee friends. The Jedi needed help despite their force powers against clods compared to the likes of Cad Bane, Jango Fett.

This is a humiliating display of tano's.

Thanks for the clip, buster.

Darth Thor
I have seen the entire clone wars series.

You're such a liar. You had no clue Yoda has frozen Ventress with ease until it was pointed out to you in these debates. And that was the first episode.

You also had no clue Sidious choked Dooku from another Planet. Star System even.

And like King Joker said, your lowballing is beyond pathetic. Not even accepting that Padawans improve massively over the years. And trying to prove something from a video that shows a young Ahsoka getting cheap shotted by Cad Bane after kicking his butt in h2h laughing

Ahsoka's beyond Khan:

?v=Jxup-q3bcnw

Amazing

^You've failed to post anything from Khan which matches any of that.

Ahsoka wins. Deal with it like a man.

quanchi112
You're such a liar. You had no clue Yoda has frozen Ventress with ease until it was pointed out to you in these debates. And that was the first episode.

You also had no clue Sidious choked Dooku from another Planet. Star System even.

And like King Joker said, your lowballing is beyond pathetic. Not even accepting that Padawans improve massively over the years. And trying to prove something from a video that shows a young Ahsoka getting cheap shotted by Cad Bane after kicking his butt in h2h laughing

Ahsoka's beyond Khan:

^You've failed to post anything from Khan which matches any of that.

Ahsoka wins. Deal with it like a man. False. The series started with Yoda and concluded with him. I also correctly cited Yoda needing aid from the clones. You ignored that he needed help.

Yes, I did. Vader can also choke people away on a screen but how is that relevant to a versus thread.

I accepted that. I also laughed at how pathetic they were. Thank god the wookiee a showed up because those kids were pathetic. The force users failed and were hunted down in hysterical fashion. Poor Jedi. Weak.

You posting her fleeing while she's been wrongfully accused against featless clones is pathetic.

Cad Bane also wrecked her. Canon. Her running away is just cowardice. Face your accusers you gutless Jedi.

Darth Thor
False. The series started with Yoda and concluded with him. I also correctly cited Yoda needing aid from the clones. You ignored that he needed help.

Nah you never saw it before. You were asking people to post the video where Yoda's freezeed a capable combatant laughing

In That case Khan NEEDED help from Kirk and Spock against the Klingons.

See how Trolling works?

That feat of him deflecting the fire power of all those Destroyer Droids was leagues and leagues beyond Khan.

Yes, I did. Vader can also choke people away on a screen but how is that relevant to a versus thread.

LMAO. Because they can choke Khan even when Khan can't see them. If they can choke him from another planet, what do you think will happen when they're close to him LMAO.

They will instantly freeze him like Yoda.

You posting her fleeing while she's been wrongfully accused against featless clones is pathetic.

laughing

Keep trolling

Cad Bane also wrecked her. Canon. Her running away is just cowardice. Face your accusers you gutless Jedi.

laughing

Keep Trolling.

So no feats of Khan's that beats Ahsoka's in the video above?

Concession accepted Troll.

quanchi112
Nah you never saw it before. You were asking people to post the video where Yoda's freezeed a capable combatant laughing

In That case Khan NEEDED help from Kirk and Spock against the Klingons.

See how Trolling works?

That feat of him deflecting the fire power of all those Destroyer Droids was leagues and leagues beyond Khan.

LMAO. Because they can choke Khan even when Khan can't see them. If they can choke him from another planet, what do you think will happen when they're close to him LMAO.

They will instantly freeze him like Yoda.

laughing

Keep trolling

laughing

Keep Trolling.

So no feats of Khan's that beats Ahsoka's in the video above?

Concession accepted Troll. I couldn't care less if you think I did or didn't. Just stick to the facts, fanboy.

They dint have to worry about anyone fighting back when they are off the planet. They can't just pick people off this way though and it's irrelevant to the thread parameters.

Prove how fast Yoda using the force powers here can act. Instant isn't a number.

You're broken. Khan guns her down. She might try to flee like your video suggests but either way she dies.

Werewolf582
Ahsoka

Stigma
Ahsoka wins./thread.

Sinious
Anyone else?

Ahsoka reigns supreme. Now get your ass back in you know where!

quanchi112
Ahsoka wins./thread. Based on ? She struggled with hunters for crying out loud and needed wookiee aid. smile

Stigma
Yeah. Ahsoka wins easily. Next thread.

StealthRanger
Khan vs Senator Armstrong?

NO KHAN R TOO SUPERIUR IN UVRY WAI!

Trocity
Khan dies.

Darth Thor
Based on ? She struggled with hunters for crying out loud and needed wookiee aid. smile

That was S3 Ahsoka without any weapons. And those "hunters" all had superhuman strength.

S5 Ahsoka with her Sabers Kills Khan. She's just beyond him in physically and you've failed to provide any feats that prove otherwise:

?v=Jxup-q3bcnw

Amazing

quanchi112
That was S3 Ahsoka without any weapons. And those "hunters" all had superhuman strength.

S5 Ahsoka with her Sabers Kills Khan. She's just beyond him in physically and you've failed to provide any feats that prove otherwise: Against an unskilled brute in hand to hand. She had force powers yet was unable to easily beat this ogre like dolt. Khan has superhuman strength via crushing a skull so he's even more superhuman and skilled than this rabble.

No, she doesn't. She fled. Khan decimated a squadron singlehandedly according to Kirk. It isn't even close. Bane also bested her showing he's better hand to hand than she is.

Khan wins. Continue to post feats where she runs away as proof. I'll continue to show her getting beat and her ass kicked. laughing out loud

Run away, darth troll. Happy Dance

Stigma
Ahsoka wins by a landslide.

quanchi112
Ahsoka wins by a landslide. Please. She passed out by just sensing Vader. She's pathetic. Khan wins.

Sinious
And Khan likes to cry like a little b**** when he feels sad and alone. Cute little villain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sinious
And Khan likes to cry like a little b**** when he feels sad and alone. Cute little villain. He manipulated Kirk. Anakin is the same guy who screamed, "I hate you." That's after Obi left him a stump on the ground. What an absolute pansy and this is who tano passed out after just sensing this crybaby.

Khan wrecks these sissies.

EmperorSidious2
Ahsoka wins by a landslide.

I concur. 👍

quanchi112
Khan wins. If Ashoka senses him she might just pass out as she did in Star Wars Rebels.

Stigma
Ahsoka wins.

quanchi112
Ahsoka wins. Nah, she probably gets gunned down trying to flee. Darth troll posted the video of her fleeing.

Stigma
Um...I don't see your posts quan. Like other trolls you're on ignore.

Ahsoka wins.

quanchi112
Um...I don't see your posts quan. Like other trolls you're on ignore.

Ahsoka wins. So you won't face me. Khan wins, easily. Keep running.

Stigma
Khan dies. Ahsoka is his superior.

quanchi112
Khan dies. Ahsoka is his superior. Khan is superior to all known Jedi and Sith. Khan wins.

Stigma
Khan dies.

quanchi112
Khan dies. Based on ?

Stigma
Khan loses tbh.

quanchi112
Khan loses tbh. Khan beats her even easier than he beats Yoda.

Stigma
Ahsoka stomps easily.

quanchi112
Ahsoka stomps easily. No, she passed out from even sensing Vader. Khan would make her shit her little girl panties.

Stigma
Ahsoka stomps effortlessly.

quanchi112
Ahsoka stomps effortlessly. False. Khan wins with one Boolean gun blast.

Stigma
Ahsoka stomps.

quanchi112
Ahsoka stomps. Absurd. Khan wins and you know it. She is faint of heart and I'd worry about her emotionally going up against superior khan. That being said she dies. Let's hope it's quick for her sake. I wouldn't want her to suffer.

Stigma
Ahsoka stomps.

quanchi112
Ahsoka stomps. Khan wins with one shot. She might pass out before it kills her.

Stigma
Ahsoka is vastly superior to Khan. She wins easily.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>