Darth Vader vs Scarlet witch (AoU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://www.emotionconcept.ro/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cinemagraphs-darth-vader.gif

vs

http://33.media.tumblr.com/0bf4d02e0594b534906a358fe2f02b38/tumblr_nek98zQdbM1r7gbeko2_r3_500.gif

They fight in the same place Vader fought Luke the first time

juggerman
Wanda wins

quanchi112
Wanda leaves him worse off mentally than after Obi made him rage cry.

juggerman
Aw f*ck! Is it too late to change my answer?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Aw f*ck! Is it too late to change my answer? At least you admit to being biased against me. I always knew it. Unlike you my opinion doesn't change based on who agrees or disagrees.

playa1258
Vader chokes the *****.

Arachnid1
Vader without much trouble.

KingD19
So are people actually backing Vader? Or doing it because Quan is backing Wanda?

Dramatic Gecko
Wanda's **** look amazing. But it depends on who gets first hit. And Darth Vader can sense her presence. So Vader will choke the *****.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Wanda's **** look amazing.

thumb up

KingD19
Wanda's **** look amazing. But it depends on who gets first hit. And Darth Vader can sense her presence. So Vader will choke the *****.

Wanda can sense his presence too. She was manipulating people from across the city.

Also Vader seems like even though he can sense people, he needs to see them to use the Force on them. So while he did choke the guy from lightyears away, it was only after he popped up on the view screen. That's not to say he can't, but as far as I know the evidence points to him needing a visual before he can act.

Wanda doesn't.

BruceSkywalker
wanda is way hotter than vader lol

Time Immemorial
Wanda's **** look amazing.

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/elizabeth-olsen-wearing-miu-miu-2014-met-costume-institute-gala_4.jpg

Inhuman
T.I. post has swayed my in Wanda's favor to win this fight.

Arachnid1
http://www.theblackflag.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/383564_386747138065962_1288941242_n.jpg

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
At least you admit to being biased against me. I always knew it. Unlike you my opinion doesn't change based on who agrees or disagrees.

Well you are so rarely correct that it seems folly to agree with you. But now I'm thinking you copied me since you know my opinion is often the correct choice. Carry on my wayward son. Carry on.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/elizabeth-olsen-wearing-miu-miu-2014-met-costume-institute-gala_4.jpg

Her boobs look quite small here.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Surtur
Her boobs look quite small here.

They're not. Just look at her in that sex scene with Josh Brolin. She's amazing.

Originally posted by KingD19
Wanda can sense his presence too. She was manipulating people from across the city.

Also Vader seems like even though he can sense people, he needs to see them to use the Force on them. So while he did choke the guy from lightyears away, it was only after he popped up on the view screen. That's not to say he can't, but as far as I know the evidence points to him needing a visual before he can act.

Wanda doesn't.

Vader has been shown to kill people from across space. So you're wrong there.

KingD19
Originally posted by Psychotron
They're not. Just look at her in that sex scene with Josh Brolin. She's amazing.

Vader has been shown to kill people from across space. So you're wrong there.

What scene are you talking about? When he choked the guy through the view screen? I haven't seen the original trilogy in quite some time and that's my only memory of him using his powers like that.

playa1258
SW has a much better chance if Vader is reduced to film feats only.

Surtur
Originally posted by Psychotron

I've never seen whichever movie you mean, all I know is what I see in that picture. Since it is obviously cold out wherever she is in that photo maybe the cold caused some boob shrinkage. Is that a thing?

quanchi112
Well you are so rarely correct that it seems folly to agree with you. But now I'm thinking you copied me since you know my opinion is often the correct choice. Carry on my wayward son. Carry on. So you have no faith in yourself. I have 10 percent faith and confidence in myself. You doubt yourself so easily. Carry on, lemming.

juggerman
So you have no faith in yourself. I have 10 percent faith and confidence in myself. You doubt yourself so easily. Carry on, lemming.

You only have 10% faith and confidence in yourself and you're proud of that? laughing out loud

Robtard
"10 percent" confidence/faith in oneself is a serious lack of confidence. No wonder and it all makes sense now.

Silent Master
It does explain thedkeffect's need for attention.

Branlor Swift
You only have 10% faith and confidence in yourself and you're proud of that? laughing out loud laughing out loud

quanchi112
You only have 10% faith and confidence in yourself and you're proud of that? laughing out loud Ipad changed it to ten percent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
"10 percent" confidence/faith in oneself is a serious lack of confidence. No wonder and it all makes sense now. Ipad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
It does explain thedkeffect's need for attention. This effect describes you not me. I debate based off logic and reason.

Robtard
Ipad.

Parapraxia

juggerman
Ipad changed it to ten percent.

Or the truth slipped out?

Silent Master
Or the truth slipped out?

It is rather funny that he wants us to believe that his ipad didn't recognize 100 as a real number and so changed it to 10.

Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

juggerman
It is rather funny that he wants us to believe that his ipad didn't recognize 100 as a real number and so changed it to 10.

I didn't even think about that! GREAT F*CKING POINT!

quanchi112
Parapraxia Nah.

quanchi112
POriginally posted by Silent Master
It is rather funny that he wants us to believe that his ipad didn't recognize 100 as a real number and so changed it to 10. I type 10 in more often. smile

quanchi112
Or the truth slipped out? Nah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud ??

juggerman
I have 10 percent faith and confidence in myself.

Very telling

quanchi112
Very telling You are a nerd.

juggerman
You are a nerd.

And you have very little faith in yourself. I mean 10% is pretty ass

quanchi112
And you have very little faith in yourself. I mean 10% is pretty ass Geek.

juggerman
Geek.

Strong rebuttal. Must be a dip in confidence

quanchi112
Strong rebuttal. Must be a dip in confidence Loser.

juggerman

I'll just leave this here for you

quanchi112
I'll just leave this here for you Coward.

juggerman

quanchi112
Sissy.

juggerman
As per QuanchiOriginally posted by quanchi112

quanchi112
As per Quanchi Weakling.

juggerman

lbltJ70Zzx8

quanchi112
lbltJ70Zzx8 Skank.

juggerman

Sad

quanchi112
Sad Yes, you are very sad and lonely.

juggerman

Your lack of faith disturbs Vader

quanchi112
Your lack of faith disturbs Vader Go offline, depressed poster. It isn't healthy.

juggerman

Vader is disturbed by your lack of faith

quanchi112
Vader is disturbed by your lack of faith I am disturbed in your agonizing depression.

Get help, dood.

StealthRanger
Indeed, 10% confidence is bound to bring about your disturbance

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Indeed, 10% confidence is bound to bring about your disturbance Here comes another troll. Lol.

juggerman

sad

quanchi112
sad It is the sad and lonely guy.

Robtard

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/angel_of_darkend_flames/You_Gotta_Have_Faith_by_UpStairs2Fa.png

quanchi112
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/angel_of_darkend_flames/You_Gotta_Have_Faith_by_UpStairs2Fa.png One of your boyhood crushes. Oh Robbie you make it way to obvious.

Utrigita
Scarlett witch ftw.

Silent Master

Lol at thedkeffect.

quanchi112
Lol at thedkeffect. Projecting again. You also really beg for attention. Kind of sad.

Silent Master
Seeing as you're the one that decided everyone needed to know about your confidence issues, I have only one thing to say.

Lol!!!!!

quanchi112
Seeing as you're the one that decided everyone needed to know about your confidence issues, I have only one thing to say.

Lol!!!!! You're such an attention whore. Double lol!

Silent Master

Lol!!!!!

quanchi112

Lol!!!!! The attention whore has reached rage loop status!! Triple lol!!!

Silent Master
Lol all you want, everyone knows that you're only doing it to cover your insecurity. Mr I only have 10% faith.

quanchi112
Lol all you want, everyone knows that you're only doing it to cover your insecurity. Mr I only have 10% faith. The attention whore just can't get enough. Stick to the topic and maybe posters would take you more seriously.

Silent Master
You've already ruined the thread with your trolling, so there is no point in anyone trying go debate until you leave.

Robtard

vzs0oUUFWmM

KingD19
So Wanda wins.

You guys can continue Quanning Quan.

quanchi112
You've already ruined the thread with your trolling, so there is no point in anyone trying go debate until you leave. Wanda wins. Now please quit whoring around for attention.

quanchi112
vzs0oUUFWmM You are such a coward.

Robtard

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/confidence.jpg

Time Immemorial
The world is ending soon, and you guys care about this shit? Buy food and water, guns and ammo.

Genesis-Soldier
only 10% hey, well its still a bigger number then your height in centimetres

quanchi112
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee289/GFO106/confidence.jpg Sm's BF is here to stick up for his man.

Genesis-Soldier
carful guys, you know how cranky Quan gets if he doesnt have his afternoon nap nap.

did anyone remember his nightlight?

Genesis-Soldier
if i havent said so already wanda wins

Robtard

MvUqblpltdE

quanchi112
MvUqblpltdE Does Sm plunge his whole fist directly into your ******* every night or just the weekends ?

juggerman

Canon

juggerman
MvUqblpltdE

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud ?

quanchi112
Canon Do not use words you don't know the meaning of.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
carful guys, you know how cranky Quan gets if he doesnt have his afternoon nap nap.

did anyone remember his nightlight? Your jokes are almost as cringe worthy as your English. Almost.

Robtard

50 Inspiring Motivational Quotes to Increase Your Confidence <--- Clicky

YW

juggerman

The truth will set you free

quanchi112
50 Inspiring Motivational Quotes to Increase Your Confidence <--- Clicky

YW Projecting.

quanchi112
The truth will set you free You are ridiculous.

juggerman

I'm starting to think 10% is a bit of a highball

Branlor Swift
I'm starting to think 10% is a bit of a highball Quan might be the most insecure vindictive poster on the site. I'd be surprised if he was accurate with his personal assessment there.

You're talking about a guy who responds to any post about him (even smilies) and prides himself on getting the last word no matter how the debate went. Look at how mad he's getting here for instance. He's responded for whatever reason to 3 pages of people making fun of him.

He probably added that zero by mistake.

Although it would make for a good sig quote.

quanchi112
I'm starting to think 10% is a bit of a highball Preposterous.

quanchi112
Quan might be the most insecure vindictive poster on the site. I'd be surprised if he was accurate with his personal assessment there.

You're talking about a guy who responds to any post about him (even smilies) and prides himself on getting the last word no matter how the debate went. Look at how mad he's getting here for instance. He's responded for whatever reason to 3 pages of people making fun of him.

Although it would make for a good sig quote. Come back to the Khan thread you abandoned. Show me what you're made of.

Branlor Swift
Come back to the Khan thread you abandoned. Show me what you're made of. Is that the one where you've been getting ass rammed by an entire forum section for way too many pages?

But I don't argue with walls. Especially ones that have never won a debate yet think getting the last word wins. Even a useless troll like h1 has his limits, yet you're worse. Color me out there. thumb up

Silent Master
Quan might be the most insecure vindictive poster on the site. I'd be surprised if he was accurate with his personal assessment there.

Although it would make for a good sig quote.

True, thedkeffect is rather easy to manipulate.

Branlor Swift
Quan might be the poster boy for delusion. One would hope he's not this dumb in real life.

quanchi112
True, thedkeffect is rather easy to manipulate. Is it you manipulating me or me manipulating you ?

quanchi112
Is that the one where you've been getting ass rammed by an entire forum section for way too many pages?

But I don't argue with walls. Especially ones that have never won a debate yet think getting the last word wins. Even a useless troll like h1 has his limits, yet you're worse. Color me out there. thumb up

We can go feat by feat and I'll show you why I am correct. If you want to show up troll and run off like a coward that is your right. I'm asking you to actually debate and I'll show you why Khan is faster and more powerful hence why he wins.

Come and get me.

Branlor Swift
Please ass ram me in a debate daddy. No. Maybe once you become a better poster than h1 will I consider dispatching you like the trash you are.

All you're good for is watching your desperation as you hopelessly flail around aimlessly. It's the whole reason h1's on ignore and you aren't. It's just rage and tears with you now and it's quite the show. Glad you stopped being a robot.

quanchi112
No. Maybe once you become a better poster than h1 will I consider dispatching you like the trash you are.

All you're good for is watching your desperation as you hopelessly flail around aimlessly. It's the whole reason h1's on ignore and you aren't. It's just rage and tears with you now and it's quite the show. Glad you stopped being a robot. Prove it. Unlike h1 I debate based off facts. You can continue to cite hyperbole and hide behind flaming which makes your gutless.

You can put on a show with carver because his inability to refute a point or even defend himself is legendary. Try the same with me. I bet you won't because you know you won't fare so well.

Bring it on. Feat by feat I'll slaughter you. Don't back down now.

Branlor Swift
http://i28.tinypic.com/28bzprb.jpg

quanchi112
http://i28.tinypic.com/28bzprb.jpg So that's to illustrate you doubting yourself thus the reason you refuse to take me on in a topic you claim to be a stomp against Khan. I agree then. You remind me of Kallark in that scan.

Branlor Swift

juggerman
True, thedkeffect is rather easy to manipulate.

I gotta know what "thedkeffect" is all about here

Also this:

Robtard
I gotta know what "thedkeffect" is all about here

This: "The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude."

eg "People all over the world recognize me as a spiritual leader.." - Steven Seagal

juggerman
Ah ok.

Robtard
Michael Scott from 'The Office' is the fictional poster-boy for the DK Effect.

Branlor Swift
"The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras."

That's quan in a nutshell

quanchi112
Continue to dance to my tune.

quanchi112
"The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that, because lemon juice is usable as invisible ink, it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras."

That's quan in a nutshell Based on ?

laughing out loud

Robtard

63 Ways to Build Self-Confidence <--- Clicky

YW

quanchi112
63 Ways to Build Self-Confidence <--- Clicky

YW ?

Robtard

http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thumb/b/b7/22075-intro.jpg/670px-22075-intro.jpg

http://www.wikihow.com/Build-Self-Confidence

YW

quanchi112
http://pad3.whstatic.com/images/thumb/b/b7/22075-intro.jpg/670px-22075-intro.jpg

YW Continue to dance to my tune, monkey.

Robtard

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-have-confidence-5.png

quanchi112
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-have-confidence-5.png So this is what you tell yourself when you meet new guys ?

Gross, dude.

juggerman

YW

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud ?

juggerman
?

What was confusing about me laughing at rob's post?

quanchi112
What was confusing about me laughing at rob's post? Your sense of humor is bad IMO.

juggerman
Your sense of humor is bad IMO.

Nice save thumb up

quanchi112
Nice save thumb up What are you talking about ?

Robtard
Nice save thumb up

What rage-induced nonsense did he write before the edit?

quanchi112
What rage-induced nonsense did he write before the edit? laughing out loud

What are you talking about ?

juggerman
What rage-induced nonsense did he write before the edit?

No edit. He couldn't put 2 and 2 together as to why I laughed so I had to spell it out for him. Then he pretended he meant something else entirely.

juggerman
What are you talking about ?

Your idiocy as per the norm around these parts

quanchi112
Your idiocy as per the norm around these parts Based on ?

juggerman
Based on ?

This:

quanchi112
This: So one iPad error you are obsessing over which kind of shows you're pathetic tbh.

laughing out loud

juggerman
So one iPad error you are obsessing over which kind of shows you're pathetic tbh.

laughing out loud

No one believes your Ipad excuses

quanchi112
No one believes your Ipad excuses It is the truth but continue to obsess. You need to fixate on something else since you can't debate for shit.

wink

Robtard
No edit. He couldn't put 2 and 2 together as to why I laughed so I had to spell it out for him. Then he pretended he meant something else entirely.

Probably that 10% self-confidence of his kicking in. Self-doubt can be like a debilitating poison so I'm told. I'd never know, since I have 100% confidence in myself thumb up

Silent Master
What was confusing about me laughing at rob's post?

thedkeffect doesn't understand humor.

juggerman
Ouch. That hurt almost as much as:

laughing out loud

juggerman
Probably that 10% self-confidence of his kicking in. Self-doubt can be like a debilitating poison so I'm told. I'd never know, since I have 100% confidence in myself thumb up

Can I ask you a question? Did your Ipad try to auto correct that just now? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Probably that 10% self-confidence of his kicking in. Self-doubt can be like a debilitating poison so I'm told. I'd never know, since I have 100% confidence in myself thumb up thedkeffect.

laughing out loud

It's Robbie. Hands down.

juggerman
thedkeffect doesn't understand humor.

Clearly. It's so sad to have so little confidence AND intelligence. But I guess one fuels the other

quanchi112
thedkeffect doesn't understand humor. I don't think Robbie gets it either.

quanchi112
Ouch. That hurt almost as much as:

laughing out loud Continue your obsession. It's amusing to me.

quanchi112
Clearly. It's so sad to have so little confidence AND intelligence. But I guess one fuels the other So a Robbie intervention ? Count me out. The dude identities with Stannis.

juggerman
The dude identities with Stannis.

What's wrong with this sentence?

Silent Master
Clearly. It's so sad to have so little confidence AND intelligence. But I guess one fuels the other

Actually in thedkeffect's case, his lack of intelligence is probably a good thing as it is likely the only thing keeping him from falling into a deep depression.

quanchi112
What's wrong with this sentence? Is this the next thing you're going to fixate on ?

quanchi112
Actually in thedkeffect's case, his lack of intelligence is probably a good thing as it is likely the only thing keeping him from falling into a deep depression. So at the end of the day Robbie will sleep well due to his stupidity. It makes sense.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>