Gogeta vs Mystic Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
1. Base Gogeta.

2. SSJ1 Gogeta.

Galan007
1.) Gohan.
2.) Gogeta.

cdtm
Where would you rank Gogeta between Gohan and Buuhan?

Could he, say, beat Buutenks?

Galan007
I really don't think SSJ Gogeta would have been too far beyond Mystic Gohan, tbh. I'd have him ~Buutenks.

Dramatic Gecko
Gogeta above all the buus.

Galan007

Reflassshh
Well, I've always thought Gohan would've stomped Janemba. Afterall, Janemba wasn't THAT far beyond SSJ3 Goku imo.

cdtm
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Well, I've always thought Gohan would've stomped Janemba. Afterall, Janemba wasn't THAT far beyond SSJ3 Goku imo.

Fight happened in hell, though.

Remember, Goku said SSJ3 was really meant to be used in the afterlife. We never got to see fpssj3, but both Goku and Vegeta seemed pretty certain it could beat original Buu in one shot.

Reflassshh
I don't think they were talking about a hypothetical FPSSJ3, and I don't recall them saying something about one shot Buu. Just that if Goku could charge enough energy he would be able to obliterate Kid Buu for good.

With that said, I don't think dead SSJ3 Goku was more powerful than the Goku that fought Buu. It's just that SSJ3 puts the body of the user under a HUGE strain that a living body can't handle too well, making the time of the transformation dramatically shorter.

cdtm
Galan could confirm this, but the scans I've seen had Goku saying something about being unable to top off his powering up.

I took it as meaning he was trying to charge up SSJ3 to max, just like Freeza maxed out form 4, or Goku topped off SSJ while fighting Cell.

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
Toriyama couldn't have made his intent clearer, imo.

Well that's not true at all. He could have added a chart showing their rankings. Or even had them fuse normally first, and once they proved to be no match, have them use the earrings. Or he could have had Vegito wear a T-Shirt that said "Vegito>>>>Gogeta" and then at the bottom it could have said "feel free to suck it"

He could have made it much MUCH clearER!!!! big grin

Time Immemorial
1.) Gohan.
2.) Gogeta.

Did we ever see a base gogeta?

juggerman
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Did we ever see a base gogeta?

Nope

Galan007
Originally posted by juggerman
Well that's not true at all. He could have added a chart showing their rankings. Or even had them fuse normally first, and once they proved to be no match, have them use the earrings. Or he could have had Vegito wear a T-Shirt that said "Vegito>>>>Gogeta" and then at the bottom it could have said "feel free to suck it"

He could have made it much MUCH clearER!!!! big grin http://www.gifwave.com/media/354834_reaction-dodgeball-white-goodman-touche.gif

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Did we ever see a base gogeta? No. However, we know he'd be 50x< SSJ Gogeta... Which definitely wouldn't be enough to defeat Gohan.

yungz22
spite

bbrem123
^ In whose favor?

juggerman
Yes

bbrem123
Yes at least somebody around here give straight answers

Dramatic Gecko
I'm missing the second last volume of Dragon Ball Z so I never saw them make Vegitto. I just came into him beating the crap out of Buu who had was now dressed like Gohan. But if Buuhan really said that...

Fine. Gogeta is a little ***** and so is the one in the manga. XD

yungz22
Originally posted by bbrem123
^ In whose favor?

you think gohan is stronger than gogeta?

bbrem123
Some here think Gohan can beat base Gogeta.

Can never be to sure.

imo Gogeta is superior

juggerman
Originally posted by bbrem123
Some here think Gohan can beat base Gogeta.

Can never be to sure.

imo Gogeta is superior

Gogeta is overall superior since he can multiply his power several times over(SSJ). But base Gogeta is inferior to Shin Gohan

Galan007
Yeah, Mystic Gohan would be several times more powerful than base Gogeta. And while SSJ Gogeta is more powerful than Gohan overall, I don't think the difference between them would be that significant--it'd be akin to Gohan/Buutenks, imo.

yungz22
Gogeta is overall superior since he can multiply his power several times over(SSJ). But base Gogeta is inferior to Shin Gohan [/QUOTE

even though base vegeto was beating up buuhan who is leagues stronger than gohan you guys think gohan can beat base gogeta?

juggerman
Originally posted by yungz22
even though base vegeto was beating up buuhan who is leagues stronger than gohan you guys think gohan can beat base gogeta?

Apparently Vegito was much MUCH stronger than Gogeta

Galan007
yungz doesn't read posts, though.

yungz22
yungz doesn't read posts, though.

gohan was losing badly to buutenks.... you dont think base gogeta could beat buutenks?

Galan007
Mystic Gohan>>Super Buu~SSJ3 Gotenks>>>>SSJ3 Goku. That said, I am 100% confident that Gohan would utterly shit-stomp base Gogeta, considering that he would have still been < Buuhan, even as a SSJ.

This means Buuhan ~50x> base Gogeta. For a point of reference, Buuhan was only ~2x> Gohan. Food for thought. smile

yungz22
Mystic Gohan>>Super Buu~SSJ3 Gotenks>>>>SSJ3 Goku. That said, I am 100% confident that Gohan would utterly shit-stomp base Gogeta, considering that he would have still been < Buuhan, even as a SSJ.

This means Buuhan ~50x> base Gogeta. For a point of reference, Buuhan was only ~2x> Gohan. Food for thought. smile

you totay disregarded what i just said answer the question

Galan007
If I think Gohan would shit-stomp base Gogeta, then obviously I don't think base Gogeta could beat Buutenks, considering Buutenks>Gohan. srsly

Are you really this stupid, or is it just an act?

yungz22
If I think Gohan would shit-stomp base Gogeta, then obviously I don't think base Gogeta could beat Buutenks, considering Buutenks>Gohan. srsly

Are you really this stupid, or is it just an act?

what makes base gogeta that much weaker than base vegeto.... the gap your creating for the two characters is so large it doesnt make any logical sense. id accept that vegeto is stronger than gogeta but he isnt that much weaker the two are extremely close to one another.

base vegeto was whoopin buuhans as bro base gogeta would be able to at least beat buutenks

you really dont think gogeta could beat buutenks what a joke.

Galan007
Base Vegetto fighting Buuhan is non-canon anime filler. In the manga, Vegetto went SSJ immediately after being formed--he never threw so much as a single punch in his base level. In other words: your entire logic is hilariously flawed, and moreover idiotic.

I ask again: are you really this stupid, or is it just an act?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by yungz22
what makes base gogeta that much weaker than base vegeto.... the gap your creating for the two characters is so large it doesnt make any logical sense. id accept that vegeto is stronger than gogeta but he isnt that much weaker the two are extremely close to one another.
Potara fusion was explicitly stated to be a stronger fusion than Metamoran fusion by Kai. It would even be much stronger if the fusees were rivals (which Goku and Vegeta obviously were.)

It was even hinted or somewhat implied by Goku and Vegeta's conversation during the Buuhan fight that the Metamoran fusion won't be enough against Buuhan.
When they fused via Potara earrings, they were curbstomping Buuhan into a pulp even in candy form.

Logically, base Vegetto would omfgwtfcurbstomp base Gogeta.

EDIT:
As for this fight, I have to agree with Galan's assessment.

Base Gogeta would get wrecked. SSJ Gogeta would overpower Shin Gohan, but not much of a facestomping mess that is base Gogeta VS Shin Gohan.

yungz22
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Potara fusion was explicitly stated to be a stronger fusion than Metamoran fusion by Kai. It would even be much stronger if the fusees were rivals (which Goku and Vegeta obviously were.)

It was even hinted or somewhat implied by Goku and Vegeta's conversation during the Buuhan fight that the Metamoran fusion won't be enough against Buuhan.
When they fused via Potara earrings, they were curbstomping Buuhan into a pulp even in candy form.

Logically, base Vegetto would omfgwtfcurbstomp base Gogeta.

EDIT:
As for this fight, I have to agree with Galan's assessment.

Base Gogeta would get wrecked. SSJ Gogeta would overpower Shin Gohan, but not much of a facestomping mess that is base Gogeta VS Shin Gohan. m

i already conceeded that vegeto may have been stronger my question to galan was what makes the gap between gogeta and vegeto as large he is making it seem.instead of answering the question he insulted me like a child

gohan is my fav character in the series and even i dint believe he is stronger than gogeta.

either galan is wanking gohan or he hates gogeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.