The Mighty Avengers -Vs- The IlluminatI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

The Mighty Avengers

Cap.Wilson
Blue Marvel
Spectrum
Spider-man

Vs

The Illuminati

Black Panther
Black Bolt
Iron Man
Reed Richards

Time Immemorial
Team 2

Supermex
Team 2 ?

Can team 1 pull some wins?

ShadowFyre
If it wasn't for Blue Marvel and Spectrum this would be a complete mismatch.Black Bolt's voice is probably one of the worst attacks to face. He can level an entire battlefield in an instant.

Unless BM and Spectrum are able to straight up blitz him, I don't see team 1 taking a whole lot of matches. I also have only know of Spectrums feats so if somebody would like to school me on her that would be cool. For right now, Black Bolt and the fact that team 2 consists of 4 "vets" and team 1 only has Peter ( I know BM got retconned in but still).

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If it wasn't for Blue Marvel and Spectrum this would be a complete mismatch.Black Bolt's voice is probably one of the worst attacks to face. He can level an entire battlefield in an instant.

Unless BM and Spectrum are able to straight up blitz him, I don't see team 1 taking a whole lot of matches. I also have only know of Spectrums feats so if somebody would like to school me on her that would be cool. For right now, Black Bolt and the fact that team 2 consists of 4 "vets" and team 1 only has Peter ( I know BM got retconned in but still).

As the biggest BB fan ever, I'm not so sure. I believe Spectrum is one of the few characters that would be completely unaffected by the voice. He would have to deal with her EP, but I think he could with his high level electron control. This is a good one and I actually give the edge to team one. BM and Monica are also vets and BM is the most powerful player on the board.

ShadowFyre
When I say vets, I know they all have experience, I just don't see it on the level of the Illuminati. Anyway, is Blue Marvel that much more powerful than Boltagon?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
When I say vets, I know they all have experience, I just don't see it on the level of the Illuminati. Anyway, is Blue Marvel that much more powerful than Boltagon?

He's damn powerful. Really, really powerful. And he's new to readers, but not new to the Marvel universe. By the way, this is one awesome match up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.