Most powerful ancient Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
Who do you consider is the most powerful ancient sith aside from vitiate,BEFORE the Bane line of sith?

vitiate does not count bc im pretty sure most people would pick him and lets face it i would too haha

FreshestSlice
Tulak Hord

The Merchant
Exar Kun is probably 2nd after Vitiate. That or Darth Ruin.

SunRazer
What has Ruin done to warrant such a position?

DarthAnt66
Revan or Kun.

Sinious
Kun, Nihilus and Hord come to mind.

Q99
How about Ajunta Pall?

Originally posted by SunRazer
What has Ruin done to warrant such a position?

Remade the sith and started the New Sith Wars, *the* longest and most destructive sith conflict ever.

psmith81992
That doesn't make him powerful.

Nargaroth
Nihilus, and then Exar Kun for the second position.

Stealth Moose
Marka Ragnos, who crowned Exar Kun and kept Vitiate as a mere vassal. Ushered in a Golden Age of the Sith in terms of stability and was immensely powerful, remaining unchallenged and undefeated until natural death.

Nephthys
Nihilus.

NewGuy01
Exar Kun, yeah.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Marka Ragnos, who crowned Exar Kun and kept Vitiate as a mere vassal

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e9/af/8d/e9af8df392b6939e0d5ad1a1710dcd12.jpg

Stigma
Exar Kun.

Nephthys
Originally posted by psmith81992
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e9/af/8d/e9af8df392b6939e0d5ad1a1710dcd12.jpg

Before Nathema.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Nephthys
Before Nathema.

Yes I know that was before Nathema. But he's not saying "Ragnos before Vitiate hit puberty".

Trocity
Originally posted by Stigma
Exar Kun.

Q99
Originally posted by psmith81992
That doesn't make him powerful.

He's possibly very powerful, we don't know.

Similarly Belia Darzu. She was the last sith powerful enough to unite half a galaxy's worth of sith under her.

NewGuy01
Darth Ruin is a lot more relevant than Belia Darzu though, tbh.

Again, Exar Kun. If he and Freedon Nadd don't qualify as Ancient Sith, then Marka Ragnos, Tulak Hord, Naga Sadow, Karness Muur, they're all ridiculously powerful. Pick one at random and it's a legitimate answer, tbh.

The_Tempest
Kun.

ares834
I wouldn't count Ruin and his ilk as Ancient Sith but rather "modern" Sith. Ruin was just the first of them.

I'd say the term Ancient Sith would then refer to anyone before Ruin. At least, that is how I've broken it up.

Fated Xtasy
Ajunta certainly has that wank to his name, then Ragnos, Ludo, Nadd etcetera.

If she qualifies I'd also say Kreia. And of course Viti and the rest of the TOR justice league.

psmith81992
I'm not sure Kun tops Revan.

Nephthys
Darth Revan?

Dude's barely done jack.

DarthAnt66
Darth Revan?

Dude's barely done jack.

mmm
mmm
Do you openly acknowledge your retardation, or still deny it?
mmm
Bane destroys him easily. Spoilers:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070405230328/starwars/nl/images/d/d1/Luke_Force_Lightning.jpg
mmm
Glad you accept it. thumb up

Nephthys
A dude whose best feat is killing some loser Mandalore doesn't compare to Nihilus, Exar Kun and Tulak Hord. Hell, throw in Jadus, Malgus, Nox, Wrath..... I could keep going.

DarthAnt66
Well we know Revan is more powerful than Nihilus, so scratch that off the list.
In terms of that being Revan's best feat, or the Ultimate being a "loser," well:

lol.

The Merchant
Traya thought Revan was extremely powerful even after training guys like Nihilus as well. Don't recall is she ever flat out compared Revan to Nihilus but considering she likes comparing ancient Sith to Nihilus and Nihilus being a scrub to them while Revan to her is "The Heart of the Force" he should be pretty up there.

DarthAnt66
Darth Sion says "She clings to hope that perhaps she can train one as great as her first" too. thumb up

Nephthys
Traya held Nihilus in contempt for letting his power control him. If we were taking her options of greatness as strictly combat related Meetra > Revan.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well we know Revan is more powerful than Nihilus, so scratch that off the list.
In terms of that being Revan's best feat, or the Ultimate being a "loser," well:

lol.

Revan isn't on Nihilus' level on his best day, never mind his inferior incarnation. The Ultimate is a good non-force sensitive but that's not remotely close to the level of the people we're talking about. I call it better than beating Yuhccdsssi or whatever the **** and zapping rancors because I give him enough props for that but its still basically inconsequential.

psmith81992
Traya held Nihilus in contempt for letting his power control him. If we were taking her options of greatness as strictly combat related Meetra > Revan.

Revan isn't on Nihilus' level on his best day, never mind his inferior incarnation. The Ultimate is a good non-force sensitive but that's not remotely close to the level of the people we're talking about. I call it better than beating Yuhccdsssi or whatever the **** and zapping rancors because I give him enough props for that but its still basically inconsequential.

Peak Revan is a hell of a lot more impressive than anybody pre PT not named VItiate.

Nephthys
Peak Revan isn't a Sith.

Also naw.

DarthAnt66
Why do people even quote Neph in the form of response anymore? messed

Nephthys
Do you agree with beefy's gigglefest?

psmith81992
Gigglefest? Lol. Also, nice response. "naw". Classic. I don't think that can be rebutted.

Nephthys
I learned it from watching you. Remember all those times you'd just respond to entire arguments with "No". Classic indeed.

Peak Revan isn't "a hell of a lot more impressive" than anyone pre-PT barring Vitiate. Come on, that's hella dumb.

psmith81992
I learned it from watching you. Remember all those times you'd just respond to entire arguments with "No". Classic indeed.

You couldn't have learned it from me seeing as how you were doing it way before I thought of perfecting it. Good try though laughing out loud

Prove it.

Nephthys
Nihilus destroyed multiple planets and lifted a capital ship oh that was easy.

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
I wouldn't count Ruin and his ilk as Ancient Sith but rather "modern" Sith. Ruin was just the first of them.

I'd say the term Ancient Sith would then refer to anyone before Ruin. At least, that is how I've broken it up.

Hm, makes sense as a dividing line, what with 'New' literally being in the name of Ruin's wars smile

Though Ruin is 2k years before the modern day, so that is pretty far. Really, Ancient is pretty relative.

psmith81992
I don't count Nihilus because he's an anomaly.

DarthAnt66
Nihilus destroyed multiple planets and lifted a capital ship oh that was easy.
Yet Revan is canonically more powerful. mmm.

AncientPower
Exar Kun.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yet Revan is canonically more powerful. mmm.

no

Col. Valerian
I don't know about THE most powerful, but as far SOME of the most powerful:

Vitiate, Nihilus, Tulak, Exar, Freedon, Ragnos, Nox, Wrath and Wrath II, Thanaton, Jadus, Malgus, Revan (tho I don't count him as AS but I see some of you do)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.