Kit Fisto vs. General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Rematch! Both as of Revenge of the Sith, battle takes place on the open fields of Dantooine.

EmperorSidious2
Grevious.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Grevious.

WildBantha88
GG

The_Tempest
Kit.

|King Joker|
Reasons, you sexy mother****ers?

SunRazer
Kit.

EmperorSidious2
Well isn't it true that kit would have lost to grevious if it weren't for the fog. All he could do was evade. Then when he got the 2nd blade then he took him head on. Seeing here as there is no fog and both are in their primes I would say grevious has a solid win.

Emperordmb
I find Grievous's feats towards the end of the Clone Wars more impressive, ie. smacking down Obi-Wan in those recently released TCW episodes with the incomplete graphics, dueling on relatively even ground with Maul in SOD, holding his own against Windu briefly, and almost overwhelming Obi-Wan's defenses with his offense in ROTS.

Plus, IIRC, most of the accolades Grievous has referring to his saber mastery are afforded to him around LOE/ROTS

NewGuy01
On the contrary, most are either in sourcebooks or near his introduction tbh.

Emperordmb
Really? Cause of the only four accolades I can find for Grievous's extensive lightsaber skill knowledge, 3 of them are from LOE, and the fourth is from ROTS.

NewGuy01
LoE and RotS do have accolades for him, in large part because he's a heavy player in those roles, but he's also got tons of odd material in the form of one-shot comics that hype him, not to mention the sourcebook entries. I recommend you take a look at ILS's Grievous respect thread, tbh.

Emperordmb
Where do you think I noticed the chronology of those 4 accolades?

I'm certainly not disputing that Grievous is impressive before ROTS/LOE, I'm simply supporting my viewpoint that that is the peak of his abilities.

Stigma
Kit.

ILS
I say Grievous, personally, if we take them both at their very best, which I don't think TCW does for Grievous.

I mean, you can make justifications for some of Grievous' showings in TCW but the fact is he's just put in some ridiculously underwhelming situations - although his showings against Kenobi are consistently impressive.

SunRazer
Well, technically, TCW wasn't Grievous's worst, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.