Caine Wise vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both have full gear.

Standard morals.

Setting: Downtown Chicago

Who wins?

FrothByte
Well if it gets close enough to h2h then Cap stomps. But if Caine is smart and skates around Cap... I honestly think he has a good chance of winning.

Juk3n
Cap h2h, Caine might be more skilled, but he displayed nothing in terms of physical ability that puts him above Cap. Cap durability will swing this.

from distance? i'll go with the only one who uses a frickin lazer gun.

BruceSkywalker
lmao, Cap stomps and stomps hard..

FrothByte
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lmao, Cap stomps and stomps hard..

How's he gonna stomp if Caine just flies around, stays out of reach and keeps firing at Cap?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
How's he gonna stomp if Caine just flies around, stays out of reach and keeps firing at Cap?

Deflect shots fired back at him, shield throw, use the environment.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Deflect shots fired back at him, shield throw, use the environment.

He throws his shield he'll have nothing to block whatever laser shots Caine fires at him. Plus Cain has his own shield, he could easily just block Cap's shield throw.

Time Immemorial
Sounds like Cain would win then. I haven't seen the movie.

Stigma
Well, Cap can throw his shield in such a way that it just bounces off and comes back to him. I don't think he'll lose his shield. He might be fast enought to dodge a few blaster shots in the meantime.

BruceSkywalker
He throws his shield he'll have nothing to block whatever laser shots Caine fires at him. Plus Cain has his own shield, he could easily just block Cap's shield throw.

please Cap is far too agile to just stand there, but please do tell how Cap just stands there while cain fires at him... also do tell and say how cain evades cap's shield once it is thrown because from Cap 1 to age of ultron, Cap is pretty much accurate with his shield throws

Robtard
"Full Gear" means Cap gets a gun.

Cap shoots wolfboy in the face thumb up

FrothByte
please Cap is far too agile to just stand there, but please do tell how Cap just stands there while cain fires at him... also do tell and say how cain evades cap's shield once it is thrown because from Cap 1 to age of ultron, Cap is pretty much accurate with his shield throws

Caine doesn't need to evade Cap's shield throw, he simply blocks it with his own shield. Have you even watched Jupiter Ascending?

Sure Cap can dodge a few laser shots here and there, but do you really think he can keep doing that and not get tagged? Everytime he throws his shield he opens himself up. Plus, how exactly is he going to hit Caine?

Caine can just skate around Cap keeping out of distance, blocking any shield throws Cap does at the same time that he's shooting at Cap with his laser gun. What's Cap gonna do to win eh?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
"Full Gear" means Cap gets a gun.

Cap shoots wolfboy in the face thumb up

If Cap gets a gun then yeah, he definitely stands a chance.

BruceSkywalker
Caine doesn't need to evade Cap's shield throw, he simply blocks it with his own shield. Have you even watched Jupiter Ascending?

Have you ever watched Cap 1, The Avengers, Cap Winter Soldier and Avengers Age of Ultron??? but to answer your question I saw Jupiter Ascending and was not impressed with any of Caine's feats..

Originally posted by FrothByte Sure Cap can dodge a few laser shots here and there, but do you really think he can keep doing that and not get tagged? Everytime he throws his shield he opens himself up. Plus, how exactly is he going to hit Caine?

Do not recall it being said how fast Caine was going when he was skating, but please tell me .. While watching Cap in his films it is clearly being shown how fast and agile he is .. Yes Cap can, besides Cap has gotten tagged, got back up and then took care of business.. So Cap opens himself up each and every time he throws his shield, doesn;t mean anything since CAP WILL NOT JUST STAND THERE LIKE YOU WANT HIM TOO.. Everytime Cap throw his shield, he was constantly on the move ..

Cap can and will hit Caine, Please remind me the scene(s) that showed Caine always staying on his skates, he didn't .. Caine was knocked off his skates I do believe by lesser people than Cap...

Originally posted by FrothByte Caine can just skate around Cap keeping out of distance, blocking any shield throws Cap does at the same time that he's shooting at Cap with his laser gun. What's Cap gonna do to win eh?

Please note the scene(s) that showed Caine being a coward and not fighting. Nah Caine was hit by lesser people than Cap.. Blocking Cap's shield won't work being that Caine will be KO'd after he gets hit upside the head... Caine's laser gun is shit being that Cap got back up from the chitauri weapons, from being shot by Bucky as well

quanchi112

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
How fast is Caine?

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
How fast is Caine? Pretty damn fast with those gravity boots.

StealthRanger
Yes, because that's a super definitive figure

quanchi112
Yes, because that's a super definitive figure Watch the film.

StealthRanger
So you can't provide feats and quantify his speed, good to know

Anyone else want to fill in and answer my question?

quanchi112

Anyone else want to fill in and answer my question? Wait until someone posts the vids online. It isn't my fault you argue against characters you're ignorant on. That's the definition of bias. Educate yourself.

StealthRanger
>still can't quantify Caine's speed and instead dances like a tool

I heard you the first time

quanchi112
>still can't quantify Caine's speed and instead dances like a tool

I heard you the first time You're ignorant but yet you argue anyways. Lol.

StealthRanger
Speak for yourself

quanchi112
Speak for yourself You admitted you haven't seen the film. Do you not know what ignorance means ??

FrothByte
Have you ever watched Cap 1, The Avengers, Cap Winter Soldier and Avengers Age of Ultron???

Yup I watched all of those and guess what, Cap's shield doesn't always return to him. There are multiple instances in those films where he throws his shield and needs to fight without it for some time before being able to pick it back up. It happens especially often when he fights skilled opponents. Heck in AoU Black Widow had to pick it up for him. So let's not pretend that he can throw that shield every which way he wants and expect it to always come back to him.

Do not recall it being said how fast Caine was going when he was skating, but please tell me .. While watching Cap in his films it is clearly being shown how fast and agile he is .. Yes Cap can, besides Cap has gotten tagged, got back up and then took care of business.. So Cap opens himself up each and every time he throws his shield, doesn;t mean anything since CAP WILL NOT JUST STAND THERE LIKE YOU WANT HIM TOO.. Everytime Cap throw his shield, he was constantly on the move ..

And what, you expect Caine to also just stand there and allow Cap to target practice on him? Caine pulled off a whole bunch of agile and complex moves himself with those boots. A lot of those moves are things Cap can't replicate. Cap can move around to avoid getting hit but so can Caine, and Caine has much better mobility. Plus he doesn't need to lose his shield every time he opens fire.

Cap can and will hit Caine, Please remind me the scene(s) that showed Caine always staying on his skates, he didn't .. Caine was knocked off his skates I do believe by lesser people than Cap...

Caine has blocked gunfire from multiple opponents with that shield. Heck, he managed to evade 4-5 gunships firing at him all the while trying to protect an innocent civilian. You honestly think he'll have trouble with a single projectile that travels at slower speeds than laser gunfire?

And if you read my original statement, I said Caine will win IF he plays smart and skates around Cap. The moment he tries to go h2h with Cap then that's it for him.

Please note the scene(s) that showed Caine being a coward and not fighting. Nah Caine was hit by lesser people than Cap.. Blocking Cap's shield won't work being that Caine will be KO'd after he gets hit upside the head... Caine's laser gun is shit being that Cap got back up from the chitauri weapons, from being shot by Bucky as well

Caine was tagged by lesser people than Cap... when he was outnumbered. At least from what I remember. If you can specify a scene where Caine was tagged by someone clearly lesser than Cap in a one vs one scenario please point me to it. But hey, feel free to show me Cap hitting an opponent with a shield throw who also had a shield and knew how to use it proficiently.

As for Cap getting hit by gunfire, those hits dropped him. Sure it didn't kill him but let's not pretend he wasn't out of the fight for a bit. If Bucky or the chitauri continued to fire at him while he was down then that would have been it for Cap.

Caine has far too many advantages in a ranged fight. Cap will need to get in close or at least get himself a gun for him to win.

FrothByte

Anyone else want to fill in and answer my question?

Can't find any clips of fight scenes online yet. But Caine was fast enough to block and evade gunfire from 4-5 alien gunships trying to chase him down. IIRC he was also skating past moving vehicles... so we can assume he's faster than cars going at normal city speed.

BruceSkywalker
Yup I watched all of those and guess what, Cap's shield doesn't always return to him. There are multiple instances in those films where he throws his shield and needs to fight without it for some time before being able to pick it back up. It happens especially often when he fights skilled opponents. Heck in AoU Black Widow had to pick it up for him. So let's not pretend that he can throw that shield every which way he wants and expect it to always come back to him.

Predictable answer.... you are the person pretending the Cap just stands there..

Originally posted by FrothByte And what, you expect Caine to also just stand there and allow Cap to target practice on him? Caine pulled off a whole bunch of agile and complex moves himself with those boots. A lot of those moves are things Cap can't replicate. Cap can move around to avoid getting hit but so can Caine, and Caine has much better mobility. Plus he doesn't need to lose his shield every time he opens fire.

Cap doesn;t have to replicate them and why would he since by you just said there, I doubt Caine could replicate any of Cap's feats... Yet Caine sucks and sucks very badly..

Originally posted by FrothByte Caine has blocked gunfire from multiple opponents with that shield. Heck, he managed to evade 4-5 gunships firing at him all the while trying to protect an innocent civilian. You honestly think he'll have trouble with a single projectile that travels at slower speeds than laser gunfire?

And if you read my original statement, I said Caine will win IF he plays smart and skates around Cap. The moment he tries to go h2h with Cap then that's it for him.

And Cap blocks multiple objects/blasts with his shield too... Yes he would, but please do tell the scene in which Caine pulls a Loki and Bucky by knocking down the shield or holding it in place??? How exactly do you know that Cap's shield is very slow??? please prove it.... Nice script there by saying Caine might play it smart, I do recall him ever being too smart but please do tell the scene in which he should some type of smarts..

Originally posted by FrothByte Caine was tagged by lesser people than Cap... when he was outnumbered. At least from what I remember. If you can specify a scene where Caine was tagged by someone clearly lesser than Cap in a one vs one scenario please point me to it. But hey, feel free to show me Cap hitting an opponent with a shield throw who also had a shield and knew how to use it proficiently.

Cap has fought much better people than the weak ass shit from Jupiter Ascending.. Cap's shield will hit Caine upside the head especially since it will richochet off of something and then pop Caine but do tell how Caine has the ability to hold the shield. IIRC, Caine's shield isn;t all that tough..

Originally posted by FrothByte As for Cap getting hit by gunfire, those hits dropped him. Sure it didn't kill him but let's not pretend he wasn't out of the fight for a bit. If Bucky or the chitauri continued to fire at him while he was down then that would have been it for Cap.

And the downplay continues.. Perhaps if you have a tv , go re watch then because Cap got back up which was the whole fracking point.. Even if Caine manages to hit Cap and that is truly doubtful than Cap who has gotten back up from being punched and lasered will shrug off his laser fire.. But do tell the scene(s) in which show Caine fighting a Loki, or Bucky type..

Originally posted by FrothByte Caine has far too many advantages in a ranged fight. Cap will need to get in close or at least get himself a gun for him to win.

So then since Cane wants to stay away then he forfeits then.. I believe that is still a rule here..... Second, What advantages since Cap will be blocking them.. Caine's weapons are nothing, They won't be touching Cap . Cap doesn;t need a gun, even if he had one then this fight is even more of a stomp then it already is. Cap doesn't need to get in close, SHIELD THROW=UPSIDE THE HEAD=TOTAL VICTORY. Caine doesn;t have the necessary skills to defeat Cap

FrothByte
Predictable answer.... you are the person pretending the Cap just stands there..

I never said he would. I just said that he leaves himself open every time he throws his shield and that he can't dodge forever. Are you telling me that throwing his shield won't leave him open?

Yet Caine sucks and sucks very badly..

Wow dude, you just proved how ridiculously biased and subjective you are in this debate.

And Cap blocks multiple objects/blasts with his shield too... Yes he would, but please do tell the scene in which Caine pulls a Loki and Bucky by knocking down the shield or holding it in place??? How exactly do you know that Cap's shield is very slow??? please prove it.... Nice script there by saying Caine might play it smart, I do recall him ever being too smart but please do tell the scene in which he should some type of smarts..

I think you're missing the point. I don't doubt that Cap can block Caine's attacks with his shield, what I'm saying is that Caine can easily block Cap's shield throws since he's blocked multiple gunfire thrown at him from 360 degree directions. Has Cap ever blocked 360 degree gunfire?

Are you telling me Cap can throw his shield faster than a gunship can fire it's lasers? Yeah right.

Cap has fought much better people than the weak ass shit from Jupiter Ascending.. Cap's shield will hit Caine upside the head especially since it will richochet off of something and then pop Caine but do tell how Caine has the ability to hold the shield. IIRC, Caine's shield isn;t all that tough..

Caine doesn't need to hold the shield. He just needs to deflect it with his own shield and redirect it somewhere where Cap won't be able to catch it.

So then since Cane wants to stay away then he forfeits then.. I believe that is still a rule here..... Second, What advantages since Cap will be blocking them.. Caine's weapons are nothing, They won't be touching Cap . Cap doesn;t need a gun, even if he had one then this fight is even more of a stomp then it already is. Cap doesn't need to get in close, SHIELD THROW=UPSIDE THE HEAD=TOTAL VICTORY. Caine doesn;t have the necessary skills to defeat Cap

What rule makes Caine forfeit? Please be more specific. I don't recall any rule that forbids a combatant from keeping distance and using long range weaponry to defeat his opponent.

ares834
Caine can fly and has ranged weaponry, he wins this.

At best for Cap, it's a double "ko".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.