Namora Arm-Wrestling Gauntlet: Ladies Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mike82
Namora is pissed, somebody threw a plastic bag in the water, killing a seal. Someone also threatened her friend, the human robot. You don't threaten Namora's robot. Namora has just got done swimming in the ocean and is ready to crush this gauntlet.

1. Jessica Jones
2. Spider-Woman
3. Arachne(Julia Carpenter)
4. Lady Sif
5. Valkyrie
6. Carol Danvers(Poor Carol is hoping Namora has been weakened somewhat)
7. Lyra
8. Thundra
9. Frenzy(Traded blows with She-Hulk and punched her into a wall.)
10. She-Hulk

Mike82
Thoughts?

Stoic
A calm Lyra is actually as strong or stronger than She Hulk I think. She's above her mother that's for certain.

Mike82
Originally posted by Stoic
A calm Lyra is actually as strong or stronger than She Hulk I think. She's above her mother that's for certain.

Ok, so if Lyra and Thundra were switched, would Namora take Thundra after all the other competitors she beat?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Mike82
Ok, so if Lyra and Thundra were switched, would Namora take Thundra after all the other competitors she beat?

She's be a little worn after Val and real worn after Thurdra. She'd lose to Lyra, but then again, doesn't she have be scared to get strong?

Mike82
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
She's be a little worn after Val and real worn after Thurdra. She'd lose to Lyra, but then again, doesn't she have be scared to get strong?

A hydrated Namora May start to get worn out after Carol Danvers. Especially if you consider how easily she handled her in that one fight. I don't know too much about Lyra tbh.

Stoic

Yes. Lyra was classified as a class 100 while in a calm state. She's the opposite of her pops.

Mike82
Thundra's crazy strong. Thundra punched Ms Marvel through a wall, and when Ms Marvel punched back, Thundra didn't even move and she taunted Ms Marvel. Namora would probably make it to Thundra or Lyra ven after going up against all those other strong women.

Stoic
Thundra's crazy strong. Thundra punched Ms Marvel through a wall, and when Ms Marvel punched back, Thundra didn't even move and she taunted Ms Marvel. Namora would probably make it to Thundra or Lyra ven after going up against all those other strong women.

I'm not certain that Namora would beat Lyra if she were the first on the list. Lyra is a class 100 while in a calm state. Thundra isn't as strong as her daughter. I don't think that She Hulk is either TBH. Both Lyra and Skaar are class 100's under certain conditions. Skaar goes from a class 90 to a mid to high class 100 when he amplifies his durability with the old power. Lyra goes from a class 90 to roughly Skaar's strength level when she meditates on remaining calm. She should actually replace She Hulk as the top muscle.

Mike82
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not certain that Namora would beat Lyra if she were the first on the list. Lyra is a class 100 while in a calm state. Thundra isn't as strong as her daughter. I don't think that She Hulk is either TBH. Both Lyra and Skaar are class 100's under certain conditions. Skaar goes from a class 90 to a mid to high class 100 when he amplifies his durability with the old power. Lyra goes from a class 90 to roughly Skaar's strength level when she meditates on remaining calm. She should actually replace She Hulk as the top muscle.

Yeah, Lyra is no joke. She did knock She-Hulk around pretty good, and probably would had crushed her had she not gotten angry. If she's too strong for Namora for the first round, then Namora will definitely get crushed if she faced Lyra in round six after all those other competitors. It could be a good basis for the matchup between Lyra and Namora. A worn out Namora loses badly against Lyra, and challenges her to a separate match. After spending hours in the ocean, restoring her strength, Namora arm-wrestles Lyra and to her shock still struggles with Lyra and actually Starts losing. That's when Lyra smiles at her and says, "You should have stayed in the water longer, sister. You can't match me strength for strength!"

According to Marvel though, Lyra lifts over 100 tons, while Namora lifts 100 tons in water. Namora has strength feets that far exceed 100 tons which makes sense. There's nothing stronger than class 100 other than class 100+. Considering Ms Marvel is fairly close to class 100 but knocked into next week tells me Namora's way stronger than 100 tons.

Mike82
Anyone know about Power Princess(Zarda) and where she would fit in this list? She beat up Ultimate Hulk, so she must be pretty freaking strong. I'd definitely put her above Carol Danvers strength wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.