Current Annihilus vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

Stoic
Annihilus wins. There are at least a couple of characters on that team that would amplify him even more than he already is. Quasar is one, and the Surfer is likely the other. Bill isn't winning against a guy that pushed Thanos, and we saw what Anni did to Gladiator. Looks like the myths of Gladiator actually being able to last more than a few seconds against Thanos were wrong LOL. Thanos would crush them all, based on his battle with Anni. He was just conserving his strength by sending Gladiator on a field trip.

Supermex
What amp did Anni get?

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
What amp did Anni get?

OK. Anni is currently augmented due to the Hulk.

Anni began ampling off of Quasar the moment that they began to fight. This was due to the CCR gobbling up quantum energy that Quasar was firing at him. Anni looks at Quasar like we look at cookies. I suspect that the Surfer would look like a roast.

carver9
He has Hulk powers. As for the fight with Thanos...people probably want to read Annihilus words during the end. It was all a set up.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
He has Hulk powers. As for the fight with Thanos...people probably want to read Annihilus words during the end. It was all a set up.

Thanos kicked his ass in. Anni just had a fall back plan if he ran into trouble. Thanos beat him, and there wasn't or shouldn't be any doubts about that.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos kicked his ass in. Anni just had a fall back plan if he ran into trouble. Thanos beat him, and there wasn't or shouldn't be any doubts about that.

From Annihilus "do you truly believe all is as it seems"?

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media-full/Thanos/Thanos%20-%20The%20Infinity%20Relativity-082.jpg.html

I'll let you read the rest but it was a set up to get rid of Thanos and it worked.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos kicked his ass in. Anni just had a fall back plan if he ran into trouble. Thanos beat him, and there wasn't or shouldn't be any doubts about that. thumb up

Some people are just delusional. Annihilus literally says he planned for any and all things.

Supermex
Kool I see now..

Thanks Gentssmile

ShadowFyre
Thanos beat Anni but he said it was due to experience with this sort of power. Anni had to bfr him though. The fight was written pretty badly though.

BRB is the closest to Gladiator physically, and we've seen what happens to both them vs a thanos level being.and according to the narrative, Glads is easily as strong as the Hulk but he didn't do as well.

ShadowFyre
Anyway, If it gets to fisticuffs, Anni obviously wins. BRB pulling some plot device out of storm breaker is the only chance this team has since quasar and surfer just amp him.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanos beat Anni but he said it was due to experience with this sort of power. Anni had to bfr him though. The fight was written pretty badly though.

BRB is the closest to Gladiator physically, and we've seen what happens to both them vs a thanos level being.and according to the narrative, Glads is easily as strong as the Hulk but he didn't do as well.

Don't know if we can trust a word Thanos says. Especially when it comes to power levels.

ShadowFyre
Well, honestly, your right. The whole thing is confusing. The word "easily" was thrown around twice to my knowledge. "Gladiator is easily as strong as the Hulk,," and then something about Anni being easily as strong as Thanos.

I have no problem with beings like Thanos beating up people like Surfer,Glads,Thor and Hulk, I just wish they would make a decent battle of it and use the characters actual powersets. Its like a 3rd grader choreographed the fights. Hulk shouldn't be "knocking over buildings" he should be chunking mountain ranges at his opponent.

I don't know, the whole thing seems contradictive and poorly thought out.

carver9
Well, honestly, your right. The whole thing is confusing. The word "easily" was thrown around twice to my knowledge. "Gladiator is easily as strong as the Hulk,," and then something about Anni being easily as strong as Thanos.

I have no problem with beings like Thanos beating up people like Surfer,Glads,Thor and Hulk, I just wish they would make a decent battle of it and use the characters actual powersets. Its like a 3rd grader choreographed the fights. Hulk shouldn't be "knocking over buildings" he should be chunking mountain ranges at his opponent.

I don't know, the whole thing seems contradictive and poorly thought out.

Thanos said Warlock with the infinity gem is as powerful as Eternity. A lot of stuff Thanos is saying is contradictory. Then Hulk did a thousand times better than Gladiator against Ann. Guess Thanos thought it would be a good fight since Annihilus is walking around with Hulk power + the CC but as shown, it wasn't.

What he is saying, I'm taking it with a grain of salt. Especially with Annihilus telling us something different about Hulk and Glads (he would be a better source since he fought both).

MF DELPH
Smh...

Gladiator took on a post Hulk amp Annihilus. Against base Annihilus Gladiator would have had better odds. That's what Thanos was saying with the Hulk/Gladiator comparison. Thanos's assessment of Gladiator's chances against Annihilus didn't account for the level Annihilus was at with the amp post the Hulk fight. Annihilus himself even commented that he was impressed by the capabilities of his new self versus his old self and how lackluster Gladiator, who both Annihilus and Thanos acknowledged can go hard, was in comparison to his newly amped self post Hulk.

And Annihilus wins with his power leaching being so insane right now.

Insane Titan

I don't know, the whole thing seems contradictive and poorly thought out. IIRC Thanos never said anything about Annihilus strength or easy, he said said power lvl.

Carver will downplay anything Thanos says when not in favour of a character he likes, yet he endorsed what Thanos said in Hulk vs Thanos and Infinity Revelation.

ShadowFyre
Did he say power level? Well, either way. Not sure that Hulk did a thousand times better, but he did do better in his own comic.

carver9
Did he say power level? Well, either way. Not sure that Hulk did a thousand times better, but he did do better in his own comic.

Annihilus said Hulk did better and was a far better challenge.

The Nuul
Is Annihilus still in trans tier?

I'd like to see the tiers voting thread open up again and have him on the list.

Blue Area Vet
Don't know if we can trust a word Thanos says. Especially when it comes to power levels.

After your claim that Thanos was scared of Gladiator, we can't trust what you say. Especially when it comes to power levels.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
After your claim that Thanos was scared of Gladiator, we can't trust what you say. thumb up or anything really.

carver9
After your claim that Thanos was scared of Gladiator, we can't trust what you say. Especially when it comes to power levels.

Lol...ok. Like I said before, Annihilus wins against this team.

Blue Area Vet
Lol...ok. Like I said before, Annihilus wins against this team.

But.....Thanos beat Annihilus and you claimed Thanos was scared of Gladiator. And the team includes Gladiator.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Smh...

Gladiator took on a post Hulk amp Annihilus. Against base Annihilus Gladiator would have had better odds. That's what Thanos was saying with the Hulk/Gladiator comparison. Thanos's assessment of Gladiator's chances against Annihilus didn't account for the level Annihilus was at with the amp post the Hulk fight. Annihilus himself even commented that he was impressed by the capabilities of his new self versus his old self and how lackluster Gladiator, who both Annihilus and Thanos acknowledged can go hard, was in comparison to his newly amped self post Hulk.

And Annihilus wins with his power leaching being so insane right now. thumb up

Thanos even said he was evolving. Plus he just got his powers against Hulk. He had his powers for months in this comic.

carver9
But.....Thanos beat Annihilus and you claimed Thanos was scared of Gladiator. And the team includes Gladiator.

Is Thanos in this thread? If you want to discuss this, bump the proper thread and even then, I will probably ignore you since I already gave you an answer on this lame topic of yours. Annihilus wins.

Blue Area Vet
Is Thanos in this thread? If you want to discuss this, bump the proper thread and even then, I will probably ignore you since I already gave you an answer on this lame topic of yours. Annihilus wins.

LMAO, YOU SAID IT. You posed one of the most ridiculous arguements ever, even amongst yours and you dragged it out for days. Everyone was telling you how stupid what you were saying was then. You were trying to do you favorite hobby besides pumping up Hulk, diminishing Thanos. You know exactly what I'm taking about and I'm not bumping nothing. I just wanted to see your words come back to haunt you.

carver9
LMAO, YOU SAID IT. You posed one of the most ridiculous arguements ever, even amongst yours and you dragged it out for days. Everyone was telling you how stupid what you were saying was then. You were trying to do you favorite hobby besides pumping up Hulk, diminishing Thanos. You know exactly what I'm taking about and I'm not bumping nothing. I just wanted to see your words come back to haunt you.

Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.