THE AVENGERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Black Panther
Dr.Strange
Doc.Green
Black Bolt
Reed Richards
Iron Man

Vs

Grail

Fight begins in a large abandoned warehouse..

DarkSaint85
Avengers.

Grail was prepped extensively for her fight with the JLA. And in this scenario, she has no prep.

carver9
Doc Strange or Hulk solos.

Invisible Sanji
Hard to say. It's no prep both ways. Grail's has shown defense against the lasso and enough offense to break the bracelet's of WW and take out Metron on his chair (who was shown to be unharmed by Anti-monitor's blast). How would that translate against the Marvel characters? Can't wait to see more of the character to see if she actually is a planetary threat.

The Marvel team does have the offense (Strange and Black Bolt) combo'd w/ somebody to tank Grail (Doc Green) until the brains (rest of team) figures out what to do if Strange and BB can't give an auto victory. Grail seems might vicious, though.

Invisible Sanji
Originally posted by carver9
Doc Strange or Hulk solos.

We haven't seen a lot of Grail just yet, but any character that could storm through the Justice League with ease should be a problem for these two. I could see the potential for either of these two to solo, or they could be wrecked very early in the fight.

StiltmanFTW
Fixed your avatar for you. It was hard, but with photoshop skills like mine, it was a piece of cake.

http://i59.tinypic.com/335dsmb.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Invisible Sanji
Hard to say. It's no prep both ways. Grail's has shown defense against the lasso and enough offense to break the bracelet's of WW and take out Metron on his chair (who was shown to be unharmed by Anti-monitor's blast). How would that translate against the Marvel characters? Can't wait to see more of the character to see if she actually is a planetary threat.

The Marvel team does have the offense (Strange and Black Bolt) combo'd w/ somebody to tank Grail (Doc Green) until the brains (rest of team) figures out what to do if Strange and BB can't give an auto victory. Grail seems might vicious, though.

Brains? Doc Green is a genius.

Supermex
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fixed your avatar for you. It was hard, but with photoshop skills like mine, it was a piece of cake.

http://i59.tinypic.com/335dsmb.jpg

Your a world class PR?!?k lol

Invisible Sanji
Originally posted by Stoic
Brains? Doc Green is a genius.

Ok, the other brains will have to figure something out.

carver9
Don't know if she can hang with Doc. In his recent fight, the planet was shaking. His power level has been consistent. Strange has as well. I honestly believe those two could take her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.