Dookus ranking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Where does Dooku rank in the new Jedi order in terms of lightsaber dueling and powers in the force as of Luke's new Jedi order.

NewGuy01
As in, if Jedi Dooku joined the NJO, where would he stand? To be honest, not much would change; he'd still be the best of the best, like an older Jaina Solo.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by NewGuy01
As in, if Jedi Dooku joined the NJO, where would he stand? To be honest, not much would change; he'd still be the best of the best, like an older Jaina Solo.

No the Dooku in his prime where would he rank.

NewGuy01
Dooku in his prime would get kicked out of the Order for being a douchebag.

Angelalex242
Well, if by Dooku in his prime you mean Dooku at age 60 when he's still a Jedi...then...eh. He's no worse then Jacen.

Dooku as a Sith? That'd end even quicker then Caedus did. And woe to Dooku if he tries to murder any Skywalkers or Solos.

Stigma
Dooku in his prime is above Vitiate and Bane combined. Too much swag.

carthage
Above Jaina, Mara, Saba, Kyle

But firmly beneath Jacen and Luke

EmperorSidious2
Dooku in his prime just taking his skill and power I would say he is below Luke in everything and he could give Caedus a good fight and maybe win in sabers, it's a big if, but still possible, but jacen wins in the force.

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Above Jaina, Mara, Saba, Kyle

But firmly beneath Jacen and Luke

thumb up

Kyp might take a few rounds if he abuses Force but Dooku still wins a solid majority.

Darth Demenos
right there with the likes of kyle, kyp, jaina, corran and others. imo

NewGuy01
Just off-topic quip here, does anyone have any feats for Ganner Rhysode as far as TK goes?

Vorpal Ruin
As a duelist I'd put him below only Luke, Jacen, and potentially Jaina.

Force-wise I'd put him below Luke, Jacen and Kyp.

Overall he is a strong contender for the top 3 spot.

Hero of Python
In terms of pure sabers I can't see anyone handling him easily besides Luke or Caedus, and that's only because they're stronger in the force.

Nephthys
Just off-topic quip here, does anyone have any feats for Ganner Rhysode as far as TK goes?

I recall him being not notable other than in his death.

Lord Stark
Top 3 in the NJO.

Vorpal Ruin

Ganner was an unimpressive jedi knight. He only became a badass when he had a revelation and became one with the force while protecting...Jacen, I think.

NewGuy01
Yeah, it was Jacen. Apparently the Vong started worshipping him as a giant god, The Ganner, after that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.