Definitive Naruto vs Sasuke Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
So now that Naruto is over and the Gaiden under way, let us look back on one of the biggest rivalries in Shonen. For this thread I will be cherry picking the two leads from equivalent points in the manga to see who, over all, is superior. I'll give details for each fight.

First, the fights we aren't looking at.

Kid Naruto vs Kid Sasuke: Sasuke won pretty definitively
End of Part 1: A draw OR Sasuke won.
EoS Naruto vs EoS Sasuke: A draw OR Naruto won.

With that out of the way here are the fights! Notes: Both are in character.

Naruto vs Sasuke circa the Bell test. Location: Memorial Stone area. Notes: No Sharingan, Kyuubi hasn't started to leak out. Technically already happened but Naruto ambushed Sasuke so I don't count it.

Naruto vs Sasuke circa Chunin Exams Final Round. Location: Chunin Exam Arena. Notes: Both start fresh to make it fair.

Naruto vs Sasuke at Oro's hideout. Notes: Naruto is at peak health because he'd been fighting Orochimaru and was worn down when they did fight.

SM Naruto vs Hebi Sasuke. Location: Konoha Crater. Notes: Sasuke lost his Hebi powers before Naruto ever got near Sage Mode but considering these are the movesets that reflect their respective Sanin I figured it would be best.

Pre-Kurama KM Naruto vs MS Sasuke. Location: The Danzo Bridge. Notes: Sasuke's MS is complete but for fairness he can have his eyesight. Kurama isn't nice right now.

Kurama Naruto vs EMS Sasuke. Location: Inside Majin Buu. Notes: Yes.

Hokage Naruto vs Adult Sasuke. Location: Uchiha Temple. Notes: Based on Gaiden showings.

Demonic Phoenix
Naruto vs Sasuke circa the Bell test: Tempted to say Sasuke wins but Naruto had Tajuu Kage Bunshin, and Sasuke wasn't that fast at this point.

Naruto vs Sasuke circa Chunin Exams Final Round: Sasuke. Naruto could drop Gamabunta on him, but that's OOC.

Naruto vs Sasuke at Oro's hideout: Sasuke uses Kirin awesome.

SM Naruto vs Hebi Sasuke: Sasuke, assuming Kirin awesome and/or genjutsu usage, otherwise Naruto in a drawn out fight.

Pre-Kurama KM Naruto vs MS Sasuke: See SM Naruto vs Hebi Sasuke.

Kurama Naruto vs EMS Sasuke. They both die lol.
On non-hostile neutral ground, Naruto wins and it is so spitey. Unless you believe Sasuke had Complete Body Susanoo before Hagoromo ex Machina.

Hokage Naruto vs Adult Sasuke. They've resolved their sexual tension so they make out.

NewGuy01
Sasuke.

Gamabunta allowed?

Sasuke.

Naruto.

Not sure, tbh.

Naruto.

Sasuke.

AuraAngel
Gamabunta is allowed in any encounter after Naruto learns how to summon him(but it is important to note that Naruto more often than not summons a weak toad). But Naruto tends to go solo in his fights with Sasuke so you might call it OOC.

Immortal beauty
Naruto vs Sasuke circa the Bell test: Sasuke

Naruto vs Sasuke circa Chunin Exams Final Round: Based on feats Naruto should win

Naruto vs Sasuke at Oro's hideout: Sasuke

SM Naruto vs Hebi Sasuke: Naruto

Pre-Kurama KM Naruto vs MS Sasuke: You mean Naruto without cooperation with Kurama ? He still wins.

Kurama Naruto vs EMS Sasuke. BM or BSM Naruto ?

Hokage Naruto vs Adult Sasuke. Draw because both were fodderized by Shin.

AuraAngel
In the Kurama Naruto fight it is just him with the Kurama cloak, not the other Bijuu. Not sure if adding Sage Mode makes a big difference.

NewGuy01
I'd like to reinforce with the new chapter that Adult Sasuke would pretty much curbstomp Hokage Naruto.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'd like to reinforce with the new chapter that Adult Sasuke would pretty much curbstomp Hokage Naruto.

I doubt it, Naruto's still massively strong too.

AuraAngel
Yeah I don't think it would a curb but as of the latest chapter Naruto seems more than a little weak in comparison due to Kurama saying he is very rust.

Astner
Even after he defeated Pain Naruto conceded that he was below Sasuke, who at that point hadn't even unlocked his Mangekyō. Since then Sasuke only grew in power and abilities, while Naruto's first real boost came with B's training.

http://i.imgur.com/YMmBp1B.png
From Naruto, chapter 488.

At the end of the manga they were equals; but currently in Naruto Gaiden it seems like Sasuke is a bit stronger.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by AuraAngel
In the Kurama Naruto fight it is just him with the Kurama cloak, not the other Bijuu. Not sure if adding Sage Mode makes a big difference.

His reflexes are better with Sage Mode, and it's supposed to enhance ninjutsu. The Bijuu bomb and Rasengan are ninjutsu.

AuraAngel
Then sure he can have it.

But I dunno what to say about Sasuke's Susano'o. It was big enough to cover the Kyuubi like Madara's.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, that's a toss-up in more ways than one. Kurama seems to be a lot larger when he was under Madara's control, compared to when Naruto & Sasuke were fighting Obito.

And I don't know if we can can use EoS Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo feats for EMS Sasuke, because the power gap between the two is rather big.

SquallX
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, that's a toss-up in more ways than one. Kurama seems to be a lot larger when he was under Madara's control, compared to when Naruto & Sasuke were fighting Obito.

And I don't know if we can can use EoS Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo feats for EMS Sasuke, because the power gap between the two is rather big.

That's because the one inside Naruto was only 50% of his true power. Minato sealed the other 50% inside of himself.

AuraAngel
It seems that fight might be spite for Nardo.

On the flipside, the trailer for the new Boruto movie implies Sasuke is stronger than Naruto right now. So maybe it balances out.

Demonic Phoenix
It is.

What trailer? How so?

AuraAngel
xLxoGh-bWNE

And yes. Boruto is using "that jutsu" and it is silly.

Demonic Phoenix
Huh.
Also does Naruto die or something?

I thought 'that jutsu' referred to this: http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-683-page-8.html

AuraAngel
Idk. Hopefully. Would teach his kid some manners.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.