If You won the "BIG ONE"....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
...ya know. The Lottery that lets you tell the rest of the world to go Fudge Itself. You can now do what every you want. The question is...after the inevitable shopping sprees and traveling adventures....What would you do to keep yourself occupied for the rest of your life? Stuff like create a business? Set up charities or foundations or such? Become an intolerable prick? Ya know....stuff like that.

I personally would probably go the sex, drug, booze and early death route, but that may just be me.

Robtard
I'd buy KMC

Flyattractor
What would you do with the other 3 minutes?

\\W//
I'd give you half the winnings to stop typing in green

Flyattractor
I really need to get that Kickstarter up and running.

Gorilla
with your plan, you be dead in 2 mins laughing

Flyattractor
But it would be a fun 2 minutes.

Robtard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What would you do with the other 3 minutes?

Is "your mom" an appropriate and adequate response?

riv6672
I'd travel.
It'd be nice to see the world WITHOUT being in a hot uniform, carrying a weapon and 125lbs of gear.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd buy KMC

Lol.

Flyattractor
I would hire a guy to kidnap TM and force him to listen to knothing but AM Radio Conservative talk shows.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
Is "your mom" an appropriate and adequate response?

Yes it is....

I am her Pimp.

riv6672
^^^hahaha!!!!! thumb up

Flyattractor
rolling on floor laughing

Flyattractor
I do love my mom!

http://www.johnlund.com/Images/Raking-in-Cash.jpg

Reflassshh
Originally posted by riv6672
I'd travel.
It'd be nice to see the world WITHOUT being in a hot uniform, carrying a weapon and 125lbs of gear. But that's the only funny way to see the world imo.

rudester
I'd leave my place change my name disappear and change my look

riv6672
Good plan.
Avoid all the people trying to get a piece of your winnings.

Genesis-Soldier
pay off any debts i have, buy something nice for my Girlfriend and bank the rest for my future children

Spawningpool
first day go to the strip cluband pay every gils rent for 3 months. then buy a small business expand it and keep going from there. and occasionally do coke with the car dealership managers.

riv6672
I'd buy several small businesses to spend time in (probably in Manhattan or one of the 5 boroughs)) when i wasnt traveling.
A strip club would definitely be one of them.
Book store
Comic shop
Gym
Restaurant
Bar
Whatever else caught my eye.

Flyattractor
I had the same idea but I was going to combine them all into one shopping center with my bachelor pad on the back so I wouldn't have to actually go anywhere.

And if I wanted to I wouldn't have to let any one in!!

Scribble
I'd start work on founding a production company to release my own projects, as well as trying to find likeminded individuals who could do with a hand getting into that field of work. But first, I'd take a year off from doing anything, buy a nice big amp and a couple of sweet guitars (a Rickenbacker 620 and a vintage Fender Jag, probably a 1980s Japanese model), a few crates of beer and a bag of weed and just rock out for a bit. I'd probably also get some more clothes that actually fit me.

riv6672
Nice. thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
I would hire a group of hot girls and boys to fart on my face all day.

Scribble
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I would hire a group of hot girls and boys to fart on my face all day. All day, every day? If so, that's dedication and I applaud you sir

riv6672
Well, its not like it would interrupt work with all that money.

Genesis-Soldier
i would never buy a strip club, went to one once... honestly once was enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.