20 Signs of Matrix Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial

Flyattractor
*gets bored reading halfway thru that list and goes into the other room to play Alien Syndrome on old Sega Master system*

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
*gets bored reading halfway thru that list and goes into the other room to play Alien Syndrome on old Sega Master system*

Here it is in video/movies entertainment for your ADHD brain that spells it out.

WRK8qhuniJQ

Flyattractor
If you think I have ADHD how do you expect me to have the patience to sit thru a 6 minute long video?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If you think I have ADHD how do you expect me to have the patience to sit thru a 6 minute long video?

Be courageous, I believe in you.

Flyattractor
Ok, I will watch all of your vid if you promise to watch all of my vid.

2ygItXLd47E

BackFire
I don't see what any of these have to do with living in The Matrix.

Time Immemorial
The video paints a better picture.

Flyattractor
.... in crayon

jaden101
Some of those points are just the same points worded differently.

Shakyamunison
Nooooooo! I'm a battery!

Omega Vision
Not sure if this is seriously arguing for the existence of the matrix or just making some kind of trite philosophical statement by way of analogy.

Knight_of_S7331
I actually believe this. Like, as if it were the source of religion.

Look up the Drake Equation, baseline reality probably has way more aliens than the simulated one in which we exist.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not sure if this is seriously arguing for the existence of the matrix or just making some kind of trite philosophical statement by way of analogy.

The latter.

Mindship
Plato's Cave?

Ushgarak
This is just disinformation put out by The System to stop you looking for real symptoms, like duplicated cats and the inability to perceive that no other cities seem to exist.

Lexington
its like I've been told, just because your not paranoid doesn't mean they are not watching you..

Lord Lucien
I have been wondering why everything looks vaguely green lately.

Surtur
The best part is reading the comment section of that link provided. It's depressing and hilarious all at the same time.

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur
The best part is reading the comment section of that link provided. It's depressing and hilarious all at the same time.

Only one other place I've seen online has such a bunch of self absorbed whiners.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
Only one other place I've seen online has such a bunch of self absorbed whiners.

The other place is youtube, isn't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.