Ahsoka Tano vs Ben Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Both at their peak, who wins tbh.

Angelalex242
Well...Ben's Knighted, and fought tougher opponents then Ashoka. He also has a much better trainer.

Then again, Ben never reached his peak. He's still late teens early 20s when Legends drop dead.

EmperorSidious2
Ben Skywalker

Emperordmb
I'd side with Ben on that one.

|King Joker|
"Peak" Ahsoka would be her during the Rebellion Era and I imagine her being quite powerful then.

carthage
Probably Ben

Trocity
Ben

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Well...Ben's Knighted, and fought tougher opponents then Ashoka.

Examples of opponents tougher than Barriss, Vizsla, Ventress, Grievous, Vader?

|King Joker|
thumb up

And hey, can someone give me a rundown on Ben's feats?

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Examples of opponents tougher than Barriss, Vizsla, Ventress, Grievous, Vader?

She has fight Vader already? News to me...

Anyway, the obvious answer is Abeloth.

Trocity
Originally posted by ares834
Abeloth.

Boom.

WildBantha88
I haven't read much NJO content but in Tempest Ben is the most annoying character I have ever seen.

"Han Solo and Leia are traitors because Jacen said so, and I don't care that the falcon is about to blow up, im going to put Han in cuffs right now even though he is the only one who can save us all from dying. And don't you get in my way Jaina, because Jacen called you an evil ***** and I believe everything he says even if it gets good people hurt or killed."

Trocity
Dark side manipulation.

Look at Anakin. Are you gonna tell me you'd believe the Dark Lord of the Sith when he says everyone you've loved, all the Jedi you've fought beside, are traitors and that you have to go kill them?

Star wars is full of stuff like this.

NewGuy01
Either he fought a vastly weaker avatar, or you're referring to a battle that he didn't seem to contribute much of anything to, tbh.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Trocity
Dark side manipulation.

Look at Anakin. Are you gonna tell me you'd believe the Dark Lord of the Sith when he says everyone you've loved, all the Jedi you've fought beside, are traitors and that you have to go kill them?

Star wars is full of stuff like this. there is a way to do it and the way they did it in Tempest was not the right way to do it. They made Ben seemed like just an annoying snot nozed kid. Not a good person being manipulated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.