Yarael Poof Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nargaroth
Since I couldn't find any RT for this relatively obscure character on the web, I made this:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/zapan87/blog/yarael-poof-respect-thread/105674/

Hope you like it.

Fated Xtasy
huh... I underestimated Yarael, nicely done Zapan. Also, i seriously thought you were Zampano from kmc lol.

And now i wait for the inevitable post of Robot Chicken's yarel poof spoof...pun not not intended lol

ILS
YES YES YES YES YES

NewGuy01
Tutaminis.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Tutaminis.

?

Trocity
Originally posted by Nargaroth
?

That's what he used to contain the object's explosion.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Trocity
That's what he used to contain the object's explosion.

That doesn't look like Tutaminis to me, but IMHO, whatever it is that's an incredibly impressive feat.

Emperordmb
Yarael Poof and Yaddle are how I want to view Jedi Sages in terms of their abilities.

NewGuy01
I find the lack of pizza in this thread disturbing.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I find the lack of pizza in this thread disturbing.

Lol adorbz. stick out tongue

Hey Zanpan, question, were would you rank Yarael? In terms of dueling ability, force powers and over all? Share in a PM if ye want.

Emperordmb
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/massive-pizza-sausage.jpg

Better?

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol adorbz. stick out tongue

Hey Zanpan, question, were would you rank Yarael? In terms of dueling ability, force powers and over all? Share in a PM if ye want.

There's no need of a PM.

In terms of sabers, Poof is featless, and since he is evidently a Jedi Consular, it is unlikely for him to be remarkable in this regard.

As for his Force power, if we take his supposed Tutaminis feat literally, then he is in the top tier of his era. I don't know where to rank him overall, though.

Also @NewGuy01, I know this is off topic, but didn't you make a respect thread for Luke on CV?

TerasKasi1023
I wonder which Battle Meditation is better between Poof's and Rancisis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.