JEDI vs SITH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
everyone at their peaks
Luke's jedi order right before the vong war
old jedi order right before the clone wars
galen marek's clone
vs
palpatine
vader
plageuis
maul
dooku
assaj ventress
general grievous
lumiya
jacen solo
dark apprentice (perfect clone of starkiller)
reborn darth krayt
&&&&&&& Krayt's One Sith---------------not counting sith troopers

i have read that there were thousands of one sith & thousands of jedi before the clone wars and I think there dozens or maybe a few hundred jedi by the yuuzhan vong war so .........................this would be a HUGE battle

carthage
Is that you Caseiden?

Darth Demenos
no somebody else

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Is that you Caseiden?

LOOL

Q99
The Clone Wars Jedi, I would say, outnumber the One Sith. Toss in Luke's Jedi, and sure, they're smaller in number, but there's a solid core of elites in there.

All the extra sith lords help some, buuut the total numbers advantage of Jedi matter more. The Jedi have an entire extra order (if a small one, but including a council and all that) on top of the CW order's own moderate number edge. Jedi should win.

The sith's best chance is decapitation strikes, but with more Jedi, and with Luke, Yoda, Mace, Kenobi, Kyp... possibly Anakin and Jacen? I mean, they're both there at those times, so I'm not sure if there's one on those sides, if weaker than their sith counterparts. Anyway, with Luke and Yoda around, individual sith lords have a whole lot to worry about.

NewGuy01
Depends if we take the quote saying there were Millions of Sith Troopers seriously. I mean, the Sith Troopers were like the top 1% of the One Sith Lmfao.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Depends if we take the quote saying there were Millions of Sith Troopers seriously. I mean, the Sith Troopers were like the top 1% of the One Sith Lmfao.

Sith Troopers were left out.

Which just leaves the 10k~ normal One Sith.

NTJack0
Cluster****s are frowned upon.

Angelalex242
In general, the Jedi just have better people. Krayt's One Sith are mostly useless outside of Krayt himself. Swarm tactics aren't going to save the Dark Siders.

While true the Jedi have Force Storms to worry about from Sidious, Luke, Yoda, and others can put up force light as necessary.

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Krayt's One Sith are mostly useless outside of Krayt himself. Swarm tactics aren't going to save the Dark Siders.

There's a heck of a lot of usefully-strong sith outside Krayt, ones good enough to serve on strike teams and the like. Wyyrlok, Nihl, Talon, Maladi, Stryfe, Havok, Azard, Wredd, Wredd's master, Luft, Saarai... like any big order, the top council isn't all of the powerful people, even if the inner circle is the best of them.

However, the One Sith are *outnumbered*. Probably by thousands.

So swarm tactics, indeed, cannot save the dark siders. It's arguably what saves the lightsiders.

If Stryfe, Saarai, Wredd's Master, Luft, and Havok team up to try and take down Mace, Mace can bring Saeseen Tiin, Agen Kolar, Kam Solusar, Ganner Rhysode, Adi Galli, Quinlan Vos, and Aayla Secura to outnumber such an attempt without leaving any critical vulnerabilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.