Starkiller vs. Darth Bane DOE (TK fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No nexus feats for Bane

Battle takes place on Raxus Prime

*TK fight only

NTJack0
Bane gets tossed into the sun.

Stigma
Bane gets obliterated.

Trocity
Can someone actually pick Bane in this thread and provide feats from DoE that put him anywhere near Starkiller level? TK'ing sofas and opening doors isn't enough.

Beniboybling
To be fair Bane has reduced half a dozen soldiers to a pulp with a Force wave, while weakened no less, but that doesn't compare to Starkiller.

Stigma
Originally posted by Beniboybling
To be fair Bane has reduced half a dozen soldiers to a pulp with a Force wave, while weakened no less, but that doesn't compare to Starkiller.
Without the amp like a DS nexus or Orbalisk?

Beniboybling
Yes, it happened during Bane's escape from the Stone Prison:
Bearing in mind that Bane was still suffering from the lingering effects of the drugs.

Stigma
Yes, it happened during Bane's escape from the Stone Prison:
Bearing in mind that Bane was still suffering from the lingering effects of the drugs.
I see.

IIRC cart demostrated that the Stone Prison was amidst a nexus, tho.

Anyways, still Starkiller's TK >>> Bane's.

Beniboybling
I would be interested to see proof of that, as I don't recall mention in the novel.

Still even if it was it would be cancelled out by the drugs.Originally posted by Stigma
Anyways, still Starkiller's TK >>> Bane's. By a considerably degree, yes.

AncientPower
Carth and Neph have argued drugs vs nexus amp at least a hundred times now.

Emperordmb
"The last dregs of the chemicals would simply have to break down naturally over time. Until then he would be at less than full strength."-DOE

Not rocket science.

Nephthys
It's carthage though.

Beniboybling
So any actual proof the Stone Prison is a nexus? OP?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Trocity
Can someone actually pick Bane in this thread and provide feats from DoE that put him anywhere near Starkiller level? TK'ing sofas and opening doors isn't enough.

More like can these stupid Bane threads just stop and actually put him against an even opponent or none at all?

These threads are just a waste of space and time.

The_Tempest
Bane is stomped.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
"The last dregs of the chemicals would simply have to break down naturally over time. Until then he would be at less than full strength."-DOE

Not rocket science.

It's not rocket science unless you can prove he can do it in his normal state. thumb up. The nexus "canceling" out the effects of the drugs isn't proof he can do it under normal circumstances :

Beniboybling
So any actual proof the Stone Prison is a nexus? OP?

carthage
Dynasty of evil

Beniboybling
I see, well it didn't appear to amplify his abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.