A Vs Wiki For Killermovies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
It isnt a bad idea because most of the users here can agree to disagree.

Astner
There was one. But it looks like it's down.

Originally posted by Astner
The official thread of the killermovies.wikispaces.com.

Feel free to join, edit and contribute. For now there's no restrictions of who's allowed to join. Intentional corruption will however result a ban. The restrictions will grow as the site grows.

If you don't feel like joining, post your "articles" here and the members may put it in the wiki.

For now it's more of an experiment, but hopefully it will develop into something of use.

For now there isn't much requirements on the pages you make. Eventually, if the site grows, references to feats and general character information will be a requirement, whether it's a link to a respect thread, a scan or a issue number. So that the information can be confirmed.
I don't know what happened to the other guys, but I didn't have any time to contribute; and frankly, it wasn't that fun to post and proof-read biographies.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner
There was one. But it looks like it's down.

I don't know what happened to the other guys, but I didn't have any time to contribute; and frankly, it wasn't that fun to post and proof-read biographies.
The KMC Wikispace doesnt work anymore so why not use a place like this?
http://killermovies.wikia.com/
just created it.

Astner
The Wikispaces layout looks better.

Either way, I work around 60 hours a week. I don't have the time or patience to manage or contribute to a Wiki.

I'm not against the idea, it's just that I won't waste my time on it.

BeyonderGod
Alright.

BeyonderGod
Any other opinions?

carthage
Holy **** I'm the top 6th thread starters on the site.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by carthage
What does that have to do with the thread?

riv6672
This is a nice idea, but i think it falls under the "if someone else does all the work" umbrella. I mean, if someone else did all the work i'd probably visit the site occasionally.

I'm the best looking.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by riv6672
This is a nice idea, but i think it falls under the "if someone else does all the work" umbrella. I mean, if someone else did all the work i'd probably visit the site occasionally.
Well its for everyone to contribute plus its only for the KMC forum (or forums?)

BeyonderGod
3 votes yes?
Bump!

BeyonderGod
Bump!

quanchi112
Holy **** I'm the top 6th thread starters on the site. How far are you from the top ? Are you close ?

BeyonderGod
Can we stay on topic?

Branlor Swift
Isn't this more comic section stuff?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Can we stay on topic? Put it together then.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Isn't this more comic section stuff?
Its for any section with Versus.

BeyonderGod
Bump?

Ushgarak
Please don't bump GDF threads.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Please don't bump GDF threads.
GDF?

Astner
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
GDF?
General Discussion Forum.

BeyonderGod
Oh lol thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.