Caiera vs Namora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
They fight in a valley that surrounds a 40 foot deep lake. Miniature mountains surround the battlefield and it is littered with 50 to 1000 ton boulders and oak trees.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Mike82
50- 1000 tons? That sounds a little light for Namora. The powerful Atlantean smashes the mountains with her fists for much larger 5000-10,000 ton boulders, lol.

As much as I want Namora to win, she'd definitely be outclassed skill wise. I'm still pulling for Namora.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mike82
50- 1000 tons? That sounds a little light for Namora. The powerful Atlantean smashes the mountains with her fists for much larger 5000-10,000 ton boulders, lol.

As much as I want Namora to win, she'd definitely be outclassed skill wise. I'm still pulling for Namora.

Well the boulders are just out in the scenery to give people a feel for what the characters are surrounded by. Why Pak decided to kill her off is beyond me? I mean there are some dummy man characters that have been around far too long, and he goes and butchers a great idea like Caiera. Caiera stopped the Hulk's heart with a slap that was as strong as an earthquake. How do you think Namora would deal with that kind of abuse?

Mike82
Namora's best option is to fly and blitz her and toss her in the water and then beat her up.

KingD19
Except when she tries that she's gonna get an Old Power Ponytail to the face. Caiera is not only a better fighter, but more than durable enough to take her hits, and strong enough that Namora is gonna get rocked with every one she takes.

Mike82
Namora blitzed Thor and threw him in the ocean. There's a good chance she could do the same to Caiera.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mike82
Namora blitzed Thor and threw him in the ocean. There's a good chance she could do the same to Caiera.

Thor is a brute force fighter, he isn't an agile one unless being faced by Brickodon the Titan. he's a good fighter, but more in line with a Knight. Caiera was depicted to move more like an agile Eastern Martial Artist (roundhouse kicks and all).

KingD19
To be fair, Thor does have a few speed feats to his name. But not many and far more often than not, he fights like the brick he is, showing no speed whatsoever.

While Caiera literally danced around Hulk all day, and Hulk is one of the fastest bricks in Marvel, with this one being the most powerful version at the time.

carver9
C stomps and badly. I would give her the edge against Savage Hulk and Savage is far above Namora. This fight isn't fair.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
To be fair, Thor does have a few speed feats to his name. But not many and far more often than not, he fights like the brick he is, showing no speed whatsoever.

While Caiera literally danced around Hulk all day, and Hulk is one of the fastest bricks in Marvel, with this one being the most powerful version at the time.

No kidding. Can you imagine if Marvel had Thor fight like Iron Fist, Batman, or Shang Chi? He'd wreck just about anyone from the high Herald tier to the Low Sky Father tier.

KingD19
And it would be horrible for anybody he fought. The speed+skill being boosted by his strength would end most fights in under 2 panels. If he was fast like that.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
And it would be horrible for anybody he fought. The speed+skill being boosted by his strength would end most fights in under 2 panels. If he was fast like that.

LOL I know. This is why Simon Williams will most likely always be portrayed as a scrub in most of his combat showings. I mean what stops him from becoming a 10th degree black belt? He isn't a huge lumbering brute or anything, and has the physique to be in that class of fighters. You see where I'm going with this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.