Pitt vs Caiera & Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Pitt beat these two?

Stoic
Neither of them can put Pitt down. On the other hand he can, and would put them down. Oh yeah, and Skaar and his brother Hiro Kala are direct rip offs of Pitt and his brother Timmy Bracken.

golem370
Even with the Oldstrong power?

Stoic
Originally posted by golem370
Even with the Oldstrong power?

Even with it. They would simply make Pitt power up, and when he powers up he becomes nearly unstoppable. He even changes appearance and becomes more bestial resembling his father Zoyvod.

golem370
Wouldn't Skaar be a rip off of Hulk as is Pitt?

Stoic
Wouldn't Skaar be a rip off of Hulk as is Pitt?

Pitt only looks like Hulk, and TBH not really all that much. He doesn't even have a nose. That's pretty much where the similarities end. The only thing on Pitt that is ever damaged is his skin. Dale Keown stated that his musculature was virtually indestructible, as well as his bone structure. This can be found in the letters page of one of his first comics. I don't know the exact one, but I'm guessing between issues 1-10.

But yeah Skaar and Hiro are direct rip offs of Pitt, and Timmy. Not to mention that the Hulk is a rip off of Grundy.

golem370
Hulk is not a superpower zombie who dresses like a weatherman.

carver9
Skaar wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Skaar wins.

How well versed are you on Pitt?

Stoic
Hulk is not a superpower zombie who dresses like a weatherman.

Well you do know that copyright infringement existed even back in those days right?

carver9
Love the character. His best showing is against Supreme but there's context to it. What has he done that made you choose him?

Stoic
Love the character. His best showing is against Supreme but there's context to it. What has he done that made you choose him?

Nope, his best showing is against Urgrul Thul or something like that
seen here http://www.comicvine.com/pitt-20-wikiissue/4000-136747/

But Zoyvod, and his brother Wroth gave him a better fight than Supreme ever did. Skaar would really want no part of Pitt. You have to read his entire run, and don't allow people to tell you silly stories. Pitt was easily high Herald in terms of strength durability, and fighting ability. he was a lot like a DBZ Sayin in a sense that his form changed the more he got damaged in a fight, which in turn caused him to increase in strength. He also had psionic (TP) powers. Some people would have you believe that Kaitlyn Fairchild fought him evenly, but Pitt was at base form when they tussled, she also kicked him in the stones with a kick capable of folding a mac truck.

This is what the wiki says about him, and it's pretty accurate.

Powers

Pitt has vast super strength. Pitt uses pain as a stimulant; and can leap 10 km in one bound. He also has razor sharp claws that tear through most, possibly all substances. Pitt has some durability, being able to survive attacks that would kill or disable superhuman beings with relative ease. Pitt can heal near fatal wounds very quickly. Pitt has limited psychic powers (mind reading), and uses his opponents' aggression to lock-on to his enemies.

Aside from all of that. Supreme was still as strong as Image comics Thor, and the Thor of Image comics gave a full powered Supreme fits. Pitt defeated Supreme at that power level with near ease. This happened in a Supreme comic arc called Supreme Madness.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Stoic
Nope, his best showing is against Urgrul Thul or something like that
seen here http://www.comicvine.com/pitt-20-wikiissue/4000-136747/

But Zoyvod, and his brother Wroth gave him a better fight than Supreme ever did. Skaar would really want no part of Pitt. You have to read his entire run, and don't allow people to tell you silly stories. Pitt was easily high Herald in terms of strength durability, and fighting ability. he was a lot like a DBZ Sayin in a sense that his form changed the more he got damaged in a fight, which in turn caused him to increase in strength. He also had psionic (TP) powers. Some people would have you believe that Kaitlyn Fairchild fought him evenly, but Pitt was at base form when they tussled, she also kicked him in the stones with a kick capable of folding a mac truck.

This is what the wiki says about him, and it's pretty accurate.

Powers

Pitt has vast super strength. Pitt uses pain as a stimulant; and can leap 10 km in one bound. He also has razor sharp claws that tear through most, possibly all substances. Pitt has some durability, being able to survive attacks that would kill or disable superhuman beings with relative ease. Pitt can heal near fatal wounds very quickly. Pitt has limited psychic powers (mind reading), and uses his opponents' aggression to lock-on to his enemies.

Aside from all of that. Supreme was still as strong as Image comics Thor, and the Thor of Image comics gave a full powered Supreme fits. Pitt defeated Supreme at that power level with near ease. This happened in a Supreme comic arc called Supreme Madness.

I have forgotten how bananas PITT was. Is he still around?

http://darkben2.free.fr/images/galeries/images/image/covers2/creech2.jpg

Have you read The Creech? I loved it. Which tier would you put him in?

Stoic
Originally posted by The Nuul

Have you read The Creech? I loved it. Which tier would you put him in?

Yeah Pitt's still around, but Dale needs to become inspired again. Piracy has made life difficult for independents that publish their own stories.

As for Creech? He was using a tank like a baseball bat. I only really followed him a couple times, but he seemed to be well above the Thing in terms of strength.

golem370
Based on what?

cdtm
Going with the brick who shreds other bricks with claws, and just gets stronger the more you beat on him.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Going with the brick who shreds other bricks with claws, and just gets stronger the more you beat on him.

Yep. It's just difficult to argue for a character when they've been out of the spotlight for so long. i can see why or if people would vote for the Grey Hulk in this case. He's had time to scale up while Pitt has remained at his 90's power levels. Just look at how far Doomsday came from his DOS days. Scaling is always difficult in these kinds of situations.

Based on what?

Read Creech and decide for yourself.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul

Have you read The Creech? I loved it. Which tier would you put him in? Definitely one of the worst designed characters ever. It screams "90's!"

Branlor Swift
Doomsday with mega gauntlets and metal hair

psycho gundam
Not sure why but the shirt (?) on his face throws me off the most. It's torn like 1/3 off but it remains tight like plastic wrap anyway and the fact that it is over his face for some reason...

I remember looking at that big ass toy in the store as a kid and wondering what the shit was going on

Stoic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Definitely one of the worst designed characters ever. It screams "90's!"

Really? I thought Greg did a great job designing Creech.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Doomsday with mega gauntlets and metal hair

Yep, that was the first thought that I got when i read the first issue. Doomsday mixed with Frankenstein.

DarkSaint85
I'm quite impressed with this Pitt. Maybe I should have had him in my non-DC non-Marvel team?

Branlor Swift
Not sure why but the shirt (?) on his face throws me off the most. It's torn like 1/3 off but it remains tight like plastic wrap anyway and the fact that it is over his face for some reason...

I remember looking at that big ass toy in the store as a kid and wondering what the shit was going on I was going to say he had a tiny head really close to his body

Then I looked him up:
http://www.comicvine.com/creech/4005-48063/

Baby head? What a ****ing terrible origin story though. laughing out loud

He also looks like someone Mcguinness would love to draw.

The Nuul
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm quite impressed with this Pitt. Maybe I should have had him in my non-DC non-Marvel team?

Pitt kicks major ass. I would take him on my non DC/Marvel team.

Didn't Pitt fight Darkness? I forgot who won that fight.

Pitt also fought Supreme.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Then I looked him up:
http://www.comicvine.com/creech/4005-48063/
I wasn't expecting to read that...

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I would, but he's hard to argue for due to the length that he's been out of action. Towards the end of his run, he's bathed in molecular acid, and isn't slowed in the least.

carver9
I would, but he's hard to argue for due to the length that he's been out of action. Towards the end of his run, he's bathed in molecular acid, and isn't slowed in the least.

And Grey Hulk body was turned into stone and he wasn't zlowed in the least. Acid is nothing to Heralds.

Stoic
And Grey Hulk body was turned into stone and he wasn't zlowed in the least. Acid is nothing to Heralds.

Molecular acid? In those days it was a pretty decent durability feat.the problem with Grey Hulk winning this is that he's coming in the weaker of the two, and he has less tools to bring to the table. If you made a Wolverine vs Grey Hulk thread, and Wolverine was as durable as Pitt is and as strong, I don't think many people would get behind Grey Hulk. Pitt was created by his father Zoyvod to be an organic doomsday device. They would drop him planet side, and he would render that planet morbid. The same goes for his brother Wroth. Urgul Thul sat on a throne surrounded by the skulls of Angels that he claimed to have raped (Angela is an Image comics Angel) and God's. Image comics Thor was a God. They feared him, and Pitt defeated him. I just can't see the grey Hulk doing that. Listen, if you can just get your hands on the entire Pitt original series, you would see. I can almost guarantee that you'll change your stance. You have to also keep in mind what was considered to be uber back in the 90's compared to present day characters where you have characters nearly rivaling PC Superman feats. I mean towing planets, and punching through time crazy feats.

cdtm
Definitely one of the worst designed characters ever. It screams "90's!"

lol.

Product of the times, man. Just like those horrible 80's plastic outfits and hair styles. I was still a kid then, so it makes me nostalgic.

But they really did milk us for all we were worth. Remember the "files" where they'd offer 10% off on a pull list that built up to 30-100 dollars in a month? Or every other comic being labled as "hot" or "must buy" with gold foiled 3d covers?

All fun and games as a kid, rage inducing when you gain a few years and realize how badly you've been taken.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
lol.

Product of the times, man. Just like those horrible 80's plastic outfits and hair styles. I was still a kid then, so it makes me nostalgic.

But they really did milk us for all we were worth. Remember the "files" where they'd offer 10% off on a pull list that built up to 30-100 dollars in a month? Or every other comic being labled as "hot" or "must buy" with gold foiled 3d covers?

All fun and games as a kid, rage inducing when you gain a few years and realize how badly you've been taken.

I remember ha ha. I would go out and buy multiple copies of every Image comic that came out ha ha. I have 15 copies of Spawn number 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.