DoE Bane runs a Jedi Council gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

Bane gets full power and health restored after each battle.

He has to fight each member of the Jedi Council as of RotS.

Where does he fall? Can he make it?

1. Coleman Kcaj
2. Stass Allie
3. Ki-Adi-Mundi
4. Saesee Tiin
5. Shaak Ti
6. Agen Kolar
7. Kit Fisto
8. Plo Koon
9. Obi-Wan Kenobi
10. Anakin Skywalker
11. Mace Windu
12. Yoda

ILS
Everyone runs away from Bane for 2 kilometers until he gets exhausted and then finish him off.

Emperordmb
Stops at 12.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Everyone runs away from Bane for 2 kilometers until he gets exhausted and then finish him off.
Interesting approach.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Stops at 12.
You don't think he can take Yoda?

Emperordmb
I have before been accused of thinking Bane>Yoda in threads, to which I responded: "No. I have Yoda>Bane," only to be accused of lying about my opinion.

Long story short, I have Yoda>Bane.

Stigma
I have before been accused of thinking Bane>Yoda in threads, to which I responded: "No. I have Yoda>Bane," only to be accused of lying about my opinion.

Long story short, I have Yoda>Bane.
I see.

It was no accusation, really. I just know you hold him in very high esteem.

ares834
Stops at 12.

How the hell is he beating Windu?

Nephthys
11 or 12. Windu'll need to go to his Sidious levels to beat Bane imo. I'm not sure if he can reach that without his personal feelings of darkness from the Republic being corrupted or whatever.

Or he beats Yoda idk.

DarthAnt66
Falls at 10, unless Neph is debating him, then falls at 2.

NewGuy01
Everywhere from 3 on is a hard fight... Agen Kolar would be an interesting match for him, but assuming he gets past there... He should be able to handle Koon... Either Obi-Wan or Anakin, then.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Nephthys
11 or 12. Windu'll need to go to his Sidious levels to beat Bane imo. I'm not sure if he can reach that without his personal feelings of darkness from the Republic being corrupted or whatever.

Or he beats Yoda idk.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/Kd77WW.gif

NTJack0
He's done at Obi-Wan or Anakin, Windu and Yoda bend him over a table.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys

Or he beats Yoda idk.
You're not sure if Bane beats Yoda ot not?

Stigma
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Everywhere from 3 on is a hard fight... Agen Kolar would be an interesting match for him, but assuming he gets past there... He should be able to handle Koon... Either Obi-Wan or Anakin, then.
If Kolar would be a great fight, I guess Koon and Fisto would albo give Bane a tough time.

carthage
LOL people think he can beat Mace

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
You're not sure if Bane beats Yoda ot not?

yes

carthage
He dies to Plo or Kenobi

red8
Stops at either 11 or 12.

In his DoE incarnation, he has more control over his anger and he is a much more skilled lightsaber duelist than he was in RoT, so he could probably overcome Mace's Vaapad and beat him.

Bane definitely loses to Yoda though.

ILS
Originally posted by red8
In his DoE incarnation, he has more control over his anger and he is a much more skilled lightsaber duelist than he was in RoT, so he could probably overcome Mace's Vaapad and beat him.Darth Bane fans reasonable as always. thumb up

SunRazer

Angelalex242
Agent Kolar curbstomps. :P

AncientPower
Stops at 4, definitely 5.

Stigma
Yeah, 3-6 are all very good fights. He might stop at 7 or 8, if not then stops at 9 imho.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Darth Bane fans reasonable as always. thumb up lol

carthage
Ancients right, Shaak definitely has a shot at winning.

Trocity
Probably 8 or 9, 6 and 7 would outduel him but he can probably win there if he uses his lightning/force powers effectively.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.