Mantis vs Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
h2h, no bfr, win by ko.

Who wins?

Insane Titan
Which Mantis?

Kazenji
Praying Mantis.

BruceSkywalker
Herc beds her instead smile

Stoic
I'm assuming that this is the New God's Mantis?

The Nuul
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Herc beds her instead smile

She'll most def be praying after this.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm assuming that this is the New God's Mantis? That's what I thought.

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
That's what I thought.

Yeah it would be a bit weird if it was the pretty plant lady.

leonidas
i'd assume given the other threads this is the girl mantis and the question is can her martial arts overcome the huge power disparity.... if it's current mantis, she has some pretty uber tp abilities that might take herc down, but i don't think she can do it just h2h. herc has beaten down adam warlock, who is an exceptional h2h combatant and much closer to his overall power levels...

ps-i am aware of the fact that she has dropped thor in the past, btw...still can't see her taking anything more than perhaps 1 or 2 out of 10.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd assume given the other threads this is the girl mantis and the question is can her martial arts overcome the huge power disparity.... if it's current mantis, she has some pretty uber tp abilities that might take herc down, but i don't think she can do it just h2h. herc has beaten down adam warlock, who is an exceptional h2h combatant and much closer to his overall power levels...

ps-i am aware of the fact that she has dropped thor in the past, btw...still can't see her taking anything more than perhaps 1 or 2 out of 10.

Yeah combat expertise only goes so far. If the character being tagged repeatedly isn't being hurt then it's just a matter of time. I think that we need some clarity as to which Mantis is actually being used.

cdtm
Oh, well.. Was thinking Marvel mantis, but lets say she can't use the tp.

I'm pretty sure Herc would stomp the New God as easily as Orion.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm

I'm pretty sure Herc would stomp the New God as easily as Orion.

Without TP she gets beaten most likely unless her chi strikes are able to penetrate his durability. TP would also help to serve her if she were to opt for mental illusions and such.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by The Nuul
She'll most def be praying after this.

yea she would lol

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by cdtm

I'm pretty sure Herc would stomp the New God as easily as Orion. What about Beast Wars Mantis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.